Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Homey don't do Pillow Talk..

That's Spiff's band. We're getting DANGEROUSLY close to Air Supply...

9a520c88372fc808559f1e4e6bcefe89.jpg

I gotta hand it to The Captain. He was punching WAY above his weight class...

Fax_Sender_01.gif

Just for you Mooo

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While Moo is listening to his air supply here is sumptin for the rest of yall to start your Turkey day with :xD:

Now THAT was badass. Perhaps it's because my new toy came in right when I was leaving town and I'm in that battle mode. It's gotta sit in NFA Purgatory until.. oh about Jan 20th or very shortly thereafter. ;)

11h4hhd.jpg

The Queen thinks I'm taking this Vapocalypse thing too seriously... But we has nic...

Wait till she sees whats on my Christmas list.
ngb-boeing.jpg

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now THAT was badass. Perhaps it's because my new toy came in right when I was leaving town and I'm in that battle mode. It's gotta sit in NFA Purgatory until.. oh about Jan 20th or very shortly thereafter. ;)

11h4hhd.jpg

The Queen thinks I'm taking this Vapocalypse thing too seriously... But we has nic...

Watched Suicide Squad last night on VUDU. Its ok in a badass sorta way.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watched Suicide Squad last night on VUDU. Its ok in a badass sorta way.
Woot! It's on Amazon Prime! That almost NEVER happens. Watching!

The Mrs. won't watch it with me. We are pretty selective about the films we watch, but these action movies I give a pass on bad acting. Blowing shit up makes up for a LOT of other flaws. :)

I have a buddy, his initials are B.G. and that's what we always have called him since kindergarten. He LOVES these kinda flicks, so when my wife says something is rated BG, I KNOW I'm going to like it. :)

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
ROFL!! Bob Seger is a
5pcs-lot-Detroit-D-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-Old-English-like-Tigers.jpg_50x50.jpg
Town rocker. Seen him WAY too many times. That was some VERY funny... uh.. nebbemind.

Weird Al is great - I'll never forget his debut - listening to the Dr Demento Show in the early 80s and hearing his accordion version of "My Bologna"

But Bob Rivers is on a whole different level.

I'm trying to drive to the Space Needle in Seattle traffic with a carload of teenagers one New Year's Eve and my little brother puts on this CD that sounds EXACTLY like We are the Champions, but it doesn't take long to here the lyrics "we buy the tampons" instead - trying to pay attention to all the cars whizzing by while the tears are running down my face. Finally hear a giant whoop over the music, when I hear a siren and the whole world turns blue and red

I pull over, the cop gets out of the car, then turns back, gets back in his car and speeds off with the lights still blaring.

I've never been able to find my own copy of it

How about a little Stairway?

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weird Al is great - I'll never forget his debut - listening to the Dr Demento Show in the early 80s and hearing his accordion version of "My Bologna"

But Bob Rivers is on a whole different level.

I'm trying to drive to the Space Needle in Seattle traffic with a carload of teenagers one New Year's Eve and my little brother puts on this CD that sounds EXACTLY like We are the Champions, but it doesn't take long to here the lyrics "we buy the tampons" instead - trying to pay attention to all the cars whizzing by while the tears are running down my face. Finally hear a giant whoop over the music, when I hear a siren and the whole world turns blue and red

I pull over, the cop gets out of the car, then turns back, gets back in his car and speeds off with the lights still blaring.

I've never been able to find my own copy of it

How about a little Stairway?

Freagin, EPIC! LOLO
Your correctness needs some political.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Being a child of ...
The 70s, lol

definitely explains my bramaged drain. All three of mom's boys formed a consensus that she probably taught Tina Turner the acid queen role from experience. Mom for the appearances of being the good wholesome mom image, denied any such notions.

Though when our BUDdy was brought out to go round our circle, she too eagerly and naturally fell right into the rotation. Sure a BUDdy is not the same as anything else but it kind of lends credence to anything else when she taught all of us how to handle sour mash and hard shine, and a damn good right hook.

And now we're all grown men. Well, two of us are. We need to sort out our middle brother but not sure how. Found out he's doing something way too bad. *smh & sighing*

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
While Moo is listening to his air supply here is sumptin for the rest of yall to start your Turkey day with :xD:

Definitely more my speed than fucking Air Supply... :facepalm: I can't even SAY "Air Supply" without giving myself a :facepalm:.

Ballroom Blitz was my 7th grade year.... Fox on the Run, my 9th grade year... Love is Like Oxygen, and seeing them in concert, betweeen 11th/12th grades... what a great band!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, the nice painting has been hung, in the room. The TV is hooked up to a VCR/DVD combo box, though not cable, and hey, there's a double bed in that room that no one will be sleeping in, for a bit more than half a year.... I can see all sorts of ideas in my husband's eyes. Neither of us is really prepared to say adios forever to THOSE kinds of fun n games... :giggle:

Gotta do the shelf re-populating thing today. My back hurts just thinking of all that bending and reaching.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking around for a nice case for the new phone I'm getting for xmas; the cases for the ZTE Zmax Pro at MetroPCS are like $25! Found this on amazon:

phonecase.jpg

I like that the kickstand allows vertical orientation; that's how I keep it when I'm reading, so it's more like the shape of a page in a book. and it includes the screen protector and a stylus.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
She was born at the animal shelter on Thanksgiving, two years ago.

We were the volunteers to go feed the cats when it was closed for the holiday. Much to our surprise, the pregnant mama kitty was giving birth. Of course I need up with the pick of the litter :grumpy:

Video link -> 00:40Kitty bomb

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of Zmax. Don't use them much only put out 15 watts.

Yeah I have a couple of those too; don't mind the wattage, but not a fan of tube mods anymore. But they're great for backup, very dependable. I just like the phone because it has a 6" screen -- it's like a slightly smaller tablet! At the store, I put my Core Prime up to it, and it fits INSIDE the screen area of the Zmax Pro, with room to spare. :giggle: I'm gonna love that. It's got nice cameras too; the main one is 13mp, with image stabilization, and the front camera is 5mp, not too bad. Also 2gb RAM, twice what my Core Prime has, and it's 1.5gHz octacore. For $99!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a good deal to me.

Yeah, I checked out all the comments on GSMarena.com; apparently there are people unhappy that a $99 phone doesn't have the same quality as a $700 phone :facepalm: but most of the rational folks seem to find it a decent phone, great features for the price. I like that it's bigger -- great for Kindle -- more RAM, and faster. Those were my major wants, and that phone seems to answer all my requirements, for a very decent price.

Andria

ETA: also, the good cameras -- the Core Prime's are SHITTY -- and it's got a fingerprint reader, so very secure!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors