Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's, hope everyone had a great turkey day yesterday.

Mine wasnt too bad. Rascal and me pigged out and then went visiting my mom and my old fart cat with a plate of turkey for them. The cat was sound asleep so I put a piece of turkey next to her nose and it took no time for her to wake up :D Then Rascal and me went home and we spent the afternoon/evening watching movies and playing XBox :giggle:

The ex surprised me, she called me up asking if I had turkey and did I want her to bring me some food from her moms, Told her I was good so she brings a bunch of food over to my moms. Was a surprise because we been barely civil to each other these last few months.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's, hope everyone had a great turkey day yesterday.

Mine wasnt too bad. Rascal and me pigged out and then went visiting my mom and my old fart cat with a plate of turkey for them. The cat was sound asleep so I put a piece of turkey next to her nose and it took no time for her to wake up :D Then Rascal and me went home and we spent the afternoon/evening watching movies and playing XBox :giggle:

The ex surprised me, she called me up asking if I had turkey and did I want her to bring me some food from her moms, Told her I was good so she brings a bunch of food over to my moms. Was a surprise because we been barely civil to each other these last few months.

Morning - I'm about to hit the hay :giggle:

Either way GFY

PS. one word: ex-sex

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... I helped the mate with hanging pics in The Room, and getting the mirror attached to the dresser. Then I cooked fried chicken, stuffing (in honor of the holiday), mashed potatoes, gravy, and some baked beans we had left from a few days ago. No pie... in fact, no dessert of any kind, I was so stuffed from dinner! So, TODAY I get to populate bookshelves, since we didn't get that far yesterday. The mate's gonna buy some gizmo or other for his chainsaw, so he can go outdoors and make noise (not much, it's an electric chainsaw!) and cut things down -- man fun. :D Tonight's dinner will be courtesy of Lean Cuisine, after that feast last night. :) So after THAT, I may have some ice cream.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Moo.....nice NOT to be working?.....:popcorn:

Good morning, Dale! Good morning, Fugee's. GFY all around and happy Friday!
Yep, I'm not doin a DARN thing today except shopping online and roasting coffee.
Anybody find any smokin deals on Vapey things? LOVE the fasttech coupon, thinking about the Ovid atty O-Atty clone. $10! I just can't seem to get enough in the cart to qualify for that 15%.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, I'm not doin a DARN thing today except shopping online and roasting coffee.
Anybody find any smokin deals on Vapey things? LOVE the fasttech coupon, thinking about the Ovid atty O-Atty clone. $10! I just can't seem to get enough in the cart to qualify for that 15%.

I'd recommend the 316 SS Narda over their O-atty clone

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I had to enter the coupon a couple of times last night to get it to work. The order was only about $45

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd recommend the 316 SS Narda over their O-atty clone

Got one of those. Well, there goes THAT item. Have an Aromamizer Supreme in the cart, didn't care for the original but my buddy Iguana says they rock. I'm thinking about putting in a chicken coop for eggs, chicken, varmint hunting and cock fighting. Maybe I should get one of those cock rings...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been beyond good in that regard, damnit. All the damn deals right now, & all I ordered was a fucking $14 Hadaly Clone. If I don't break off a piece tonight, I'm gonna get upset. lol

Here hank, your gonna need it :giggle:

450.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got one of the bookshelves mostly filled. Anyone know the proper order for the first 5 of the Game of Thrones books? My son has those, or at least, he's got 5 or 6 of that series, but I've never read 'em, so I have no idea on the proper order, or even if the ones he's got are sequential. He's got 3 of the Twilight books, and quite a few of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, though he's missing 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13. Looks like the only complete series are the Harry Potter books. :giggle:

Taking a break to rest my back, before I get on the next lot.

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's corny joke Friday Moo

I didn't know. I can't bear when we panda to these holidays.

A panda walks into a bar and orders a beer and a hamburger. After he eats he stands up stretches and pulls out a gun shooting everyone in the room but the bartender. The panda puts $20 on the bar and turns to leave. As he walks out the door the bartender asks why the panda shot everyone. The panda tells him to look in the encyclopedia. The bartender looks up panda and he reads "Panda: Large black and white mammal native to China. Eats shoots and leaves."!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know. I can't bear when we panda to these holidays.

A panda walks into a bar and orders a beer and a hamburger. After he eats he stands up stretches and pulls out a gun shooting everyone in the room but the bartender. The panda puts $20 on the bar and turns to leave. As he walks out the door the bartender asks why the panda shot everyone. The panda tells him to look in the encyclopedia. The bartender looks up panda and he reads "Panda: Large black and white mammal native to China. Eats shoots and leaves."!

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 11.30.32 PM.png

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of bars, I went to the club last night, they were playing old music.
They played The Twist, I twisted.
They played Jump, I jumped.
They played Come On Eileen...

Yeah, I got kicked out for that one.
Similar experience except they played 'The Streak".

I think I see what the problem is...

VU Sponsors