Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7eeb78ccdc0145f5158840d89fc7a16e.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ROFLMAO!
(will laughing my ass off today help me fit in the same clothes after tomorrow's exercise in gluttony?)

Damn it, don't go losing your ass. I can tell you it's no fun going through life with one of those stenciled on asses, or is it? Well I don't think Atcha would want you being assless. That would mean she would need to go find some other guy to holler at and say "asshole!" It's okay being an asshole too, as long as you're one of the good kind, go to being one of the bad kind and you'll hear "prick!" Worse yet, you become what I was born being, a bastard. See, losing your ass just isn't something to laugh it off about. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn it, don't go losing your ass. I can tell you it's no fun going through life with one of those stenciled on asses, or is it? Well I don't think Atcha would want you being assless. That would mean she would need to go find some other guy to holler at and say "asshole!" It's okay being an asshole too, as long as you're one of the good kind, go to being one of the bad kind and you'll hear "prick!" Worse yet, you become what I was born being, a bastard. See, losing your ass just isn't something to laugh it off about. :)

"I care deeply about your cheap squonking-ass. " ~ JuicyLucy

Hahaha, just saw the addition to your signature

Oh, the joys of drunk posting :teehee:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For the refugees who don't make their own jooce... HIGHLY recommend @Vash for your juice needs....SOB, some of the best tasting juice I've had in awhile, and inexpensive, compared to other GOOD juice I've bought through the years....The Juicy Peach is incredible....the others taste fantastic, can't wait to vape um all....:wave:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For the refugees who don't make their own jooce... HIGHLY recommend @Vash for your juice needs....SOB, some of the best tasting juice I've had in awhile, and inexpensive, compared to other GOOD juice I've bought through the years....The Juicy Peach is incredible....the others taste fantastic, can't wait to vape um all....:wave:

His NETs are amazing btw.

About every six weeks or so I want a cigarette. A couple of drips of his Virginia and good to go till the next crisis, lol.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you so much for the kind words :)

PM for discounted EV Liquids
50ml for $13 !!!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's great :) Just takes practice and lots of cursing lol

If your interested shoot me PM I'm selling off some flavorings posted in the classifieds

50ml for $13 !!!
I'm not lacking in the concentrate dept...bought about $800 bucks worth the last couple months....just haven't had the time to fuck with it much (yet).

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's and of course, GFY if ya havent already :D

The turkey been in the oven for close to 3 hours now, another hour to go for it and damn it smells good. Ex brought Rascal to me today and he is besides himself drooling from the smell of the turrkey. Once the turkey is out will be time to put the bread in. Its ready for the oven. Fresh sourdough and fresh turkey..... damn I am gonna hurt myself tonight :giggle:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
you have a website?
I did but shut it down back in January as it became over whelming running it 24/7 by myself when partner left business and I have two young kids plus opposite work shifts of my wife so was too much to deal with

So I closed site to have more family time while just selling on the side on here and FB allowing me to sell same juices but at better price to those main customers and friends while getting back a more normal schedule :)

So now I post on here and just take orders via PM and payment via PP or Goggle wallet.

50ml for $13 !!!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugee's and of course, GFY if ya havent already :D

The turkey been in the oven for close to 3 hours now, another hour to go for it and damn it smells good. Ex brought Rascal to me today and he is besides himself drooling from the smell of the turrkey. Once the turkey is out will be time to put the bread in. Its ready for the oven. Fresh sourdough and fresh turkey..... damn I am gonna hurt myself tonight :giggle:
Careful with that BREAD doc....:D

don't want to hear you getting another root-canal in the chest, rather than the mouth...:wave:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I would have expected Mr JuicyLucy poking through the Walrus hole.....:p

He was prolly the "Photographer"......:shades:

True - thought about goofing off with the walrus also but it was chilly and then I lost a great deal of social standing when people I actually know saw me doing that :giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Careful with that BREAD doc....:D

don't want to hear you getting another root-canal in the chest, rather than the mouth...:wave:

The world has truly turned upside down if people are being warned about the fucking STAFF OF LIFE (bread!). I think I could find a lot worse stuff to be worried about... than BREAD!

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The world has truly turned upside down if people are being warned about the fucking STAFF OF LIFE (bread!). I think I could find a lot worse stuff to be worried about... than BREAD!

Andria
Fantastic idea, I bet you could think of a LOT of stuff worse than bread.......:giggle::giggle::giggle:

By the way, so could most others.....:wave:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bread - Guitar Man (1972)

Homey don't do Pillow Talk..
Damn doc....haven't thought of that group in AGES...!

They were certainly a good band..!!

That's Spiff's band. We're getting DANGEROUSLY close to Air Supply...

9a520c88372fc808559f1e4e6bcefe89.jpg

I gotta hand it to The Captain. He was punching WAY above his weight class...

Fax_Sender_01.gif

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Homey don't do Pillow Talk..

That's Spiff's band. We're getting DANGEROUSLY close to Air Supply...

9a520c88372fc808559f1e4e6bcefe89.jpg

I gotta hand it to The Captain. He was punching WAY above his weight class...

I loved Bread. Can't abide Air Supply. And I wore Toni's hairstyle for DECADES.

Not quite identical, it had grown out quite a bit, but it started out almost identical to hers...
ME.jpg

Andria

VU Sponsors