Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perhaps send the blond wig to The Cromwell....he can get it cut to suit his needs?

Good call.

Nothing sadder than seeing a bald-headed alien waving his wanko at kids on the lawn and all they do is point back and laugh

You know he's just use it as Wanko wick

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@chopdoc ...Doc...in regard to your peach jooce, do you add anything else, something to sweeten it up a lil?

I tried the 3% FW peach and 1% FA white peach, seems like it's missing something.

Explain it like I'm 2 yrs old...this mixing stuff is new for me.......:cuss2::gaah:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dale, the best peach flavor I've ever had was honey peach by Jungle Flavors. I was a die hard FA peach fan until Kodak introduced me to the honey peach. Yum! And you could try adding a bit of sweetener(EM, marshmallow or cotton candy) to what you mixed to see if it helps. Try adding 1%, then test it to see if it's better.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dale, the best peach flavor I've ever had was honey peach by Jungle Flavors. I was a die hard FA peach fan until Kodak introduced me to the honey peach. Yum! And you could try adding a bit of sweetener(EM, marshmallow or cotton candy) to what you mixed to see if it helps. Try adding 1%, then test it to see if it's better.
Thanks, Lynn...I'll try that....!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That HUMID COLD is prolly worse than AK dry cold.

It ain't that cold, trust me

On another note: I am considering a trip to Death Valley for reals this May

My daughter is going to a work convention in Vegas and I was planning on meeting her there, but I just caught-up with my long-lost cousin I've been trying to find for 20 years and she lives just outside of Death Valley: figures, lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It ain't that cold, trust me

On another note: I am considering a trip to Death Valley for reals this May

My daughter is going to a work convention in Vegas and I was planning on meeting her there, but I just caught-up with my long-lost cousin I've been trying to find for 20 years and she lives just outside of Death Valley: figures, lol
Cool....I mean HOT.

Give me a call, I'll buy you and Mr JucyLucy dinner......:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I haven't been here all day, for a very good reason: hanging out at the Chevy dealership ALL FUCKING DAY LONG. And we stuck to our guns on what we could afford... and they fucking did it!!! We got a 2016 Silverado, VERY gently used -- only < 3600 miles... for the payment we told them was the max we could afford. Goes to show you... don't let 'em push you around, and if they want to make the sale badly enough, they'll meet your figure.

newtruck-smlr.jpg

:)
Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I haven't been here all day, for a very good reason: hanging out at the Chevy dealership ALL FUCKING DAY LONG. And we stuck to our guns on what we could afford... and they fucking did it!!! We got a 2016 Silverado, VERY gently used -- only < 3600 miles... for the payment we told them was the max we could afford. Goes to show you... don't let 'em push you around, and if they want to make the sale badly enough, they'll meet your figure.

View attachment 68924

:)
Andria

Wow, that's super bad ass Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mr. Juicy is balking at this trip - hard to say if he'll come or not :(

Juicy Lucy Jr is funner

View attachment 68923

Offspring you can have fun with are worth their weight in gold! My son is one of the funniest human beings I've ever been privileged to know! I can't wait till he comes home next year!!! That's why I'm going to all this trouble for his room, I want him to stay a while! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that's super bad ass Andria

It also means 1) we don't have a truck payment tomake on Thursday, first payment is in January, and 2) we don't have to spring for an expensive brake job when we get our tax refund. :D :D :D

It's still got 3 yrs of factory warranty, bumper to bumper. :) :) :)

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Offspring you can have fun with are worth their weight in gold! My son is one of the funniest human beings I've ever been privileged to know! I can't wait till he comes home next year!!! That's why I'm going to all this trouble for his room, I want him to stay a while! :giggle:

Andria
Totally agree Andria! I have a ton more fun with my son than I do with my daughter. She's a stick in the mud.

VU Sponsors