Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it's one of those new fangled "Nest" brand type of thermometers, I think they have the X10 protocol installed as part of their BIOS system. * goes off and does a little poking and peeking * Yep, yep, yep, it's what I thought for, home automation protocol, kind of like TCIP for smart homes. I doubt anyone is cracking your thermostat. It sounds like an upstream bug in the unit, more so than someone cracking in and fooling with you. Yes, that can be done.

It's not Nest. It's something much older, and apparently conceived by those in their 20s with fucking perfect up-close vision. It's goddamn garbage is what it is.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually yes, she has not been interested in that kind of thing for around 15 years.

Or maybe just not able. I'm interested as all hell, but it doesn't do any good to be interested, my parts won't cooperate. It's the female equivalent of impotence I guess -- the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. Damn it all to hell. :headbang:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I keep my heater on 69. But, I do have a little fake fireplace in my bedroom that I crank up. So, I'm not sure how warm it is.

Well, I'm sitting here reading, my tablet and the forum, and I notice that my nose is cold. Given that I'm not a dog, this is neither normal nor comfortable, so I go look at the thermo; it's currently set at 70, since it did one of those automagic things at 5pm, and the temp is 71. So I turned it up to 72, so it would come on; it will go off when it hits 73, at which point, I'll be comfy, and so will my nose. :D Later, after dinner is cooked and eaten, I'll get cold again, and turn it up to 73, so it won't go off till it hits 74, and I'll REALLY be comfy. When I go to bed, it goes to 69, but when I wake up tomorrow... it'll be on 62 and the house will feel like a refrigerator. :facepalm:

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Cromwell, MyMagicMist and KadlyDoWrong = Three wankers formerly known as Prince

Nope, I avoided getting a wanker rda. I do too much FTS as it is at times due to lacking privacy enough to enjoy my wife or boyfriend where we live. I sneak in a little FTS here and there at odd times though when either others in the house are sleeping, out of the house, occupied doing something which affords me a few minutes of 'alone' time. For me it is kind of a needed thing too.

Ahem, I freebase testosterone daily as one nurse phrased it recently. I still do not manage to be 'full strength' of what is 'normal'. Sure sure, it all works up to a point, I just cannot be a sire of human chillins. My little swimmers die off too quickly and there's nowhere near enough of them.

Despite this I have to release every so often lest I wind up crippled in my lower back, groin. I'm quite sure most of the gents here know exactly what that's about.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, yeah, and ...
31892402.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I spotted one of my evil twins in the forum. They are called @73neb. Do not talk with this evil twin of mine. He was cloned a year later. The '72 model Ben is the best and most good, even if I am on the Dark Side(tm), I am still the good Ben. :) Tell the evil @73neb to shoo and go away if you see them. No, this is not me using two user accounts or any such chicanery. @73neb is their own person and user. They are my evil twin, beware of their evilness.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM all!!!! I went to bed early. Pooped out I tell ya. Thought I might be coming down with a cold so I needed the rest. Feel better today.

I went to bed kinda early too. Evening is really the only time I "feel bad" from my cold, probably just the combo of normal fatigue + my body fighting the cold.

GFYs y'all. And happy football day, those of you who enjoy that sort of thing. Since getting DirecTV, my husband is over the moon with this sunday ticket shit. :facepalm:

Andria

73neb

Member For 4 Years
I spotted one of my evil twins in the forum. They are called @73neb. Do not talk with this evil twin of mine. He was cloned a year later. The '72 model Ben is the best and most good, even if I am on the Dark Side(tm), I am still the good Ben. :) Tell the evil @73neb to shoo and go away if you see them. No, this is not me using two user accounts or any such chicanery. @73neb is their own person and user. They are my evil twin, beware of their evilness.

Wtf?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM & GFY yall

Been dealing with a tooth ache from hell. Gonna go see a dentist tomorrow and tell them to jerk this fuckin tooth out!

Have been a bit busy too. Ex called me yesterday about her moms heater not working. After talking to her a few minutes told her fuck it, I will be right over before she electrocutes herself and burns her moms place down. Turned out to be a bad blower motor, Yall know nothing is open on a Saturday to get parts. Luckily the ex remember seeing something like that at my place so we went and looked and sure enough, the exact same blower/motor was here. Even part numbers on the motor was the same, so put that in and the ex's mom heater was working once again.

So I ended up having to spend half a day around the ex. I dont mind helping her mom because she has always been good to me, but damn. Now the ex thinks it is fine to call me just to chat (she called twice last night and once this morning) and she can come by just to visit. I dont want to be mean because we came to a truce and are sharing my boy Rascal but damn....... And if she finds out I been seeing a woman 20 years younger than her, it wont be pretty :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM & GFY yall

Been dealing with a tooth ache from hell. Gonna go see a dentist tomorrow and tell them to jerk this fuckin tooth out!

Have been a bit busy too. Ex called me yesterday about her moms heater not working. After talking to her a few minutes told her fuck it, I will be right over before she electrocutes herself and burns her moms place down. Turned out to be a bad blower motor, Yall know nothing is open on a Saturday to get parts. Luckily the ex remember seeing something like that at my place so we went and looked and sure enough, the exact same blower/motor was here. Even part numbers on the motor was the same, so put that in and the ex's mom heater was working once again.

So I ended up having to spend half a day around the ex. I dont mind helping her mom because she has always been good to me, but damn. Now the ex thinks it is fine to call me just to chat (she called twice last night and once this morning) and she can come by just to visit. I dont want to be mean because we came to a truce and are sharing my boy Rascal but damn....... And if she finds out I been seeing a woman 20 years younger than her, it wont be pretty :giggle:

You just have to make sure that when she finds out, Rascal is in your custody, because I guarantee that's a screaming meltdown just waiting to happen. You know she's been trying everything in her power to get you back, by hook or by crook, even to holding your dog hostage... so make sure he's with you when she learns it. I went thru my own phase of trying to "make" my ex love me, and when a woman is in that frame of mind, she will never accept that you simply don't want HER; it'll be all about how she's old and worn out and you want something new and fresh -- guaranteed. It will also make her vindictive, and your dog could suffer if she's got control of him at the time.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You just have to make sure that when she finds out, Rascal is in your custody, because I guarantee that's a screaming meltdown just waiting to happen. You know she's been trying everything in her power to get you back, by hook or by crook, even to holding your dog hostage... so make sure he's with you when she learns it. I went thru my own phase of trying to "make" my ex love me, and when a woman is in that frame of mind, she will never accept that you simply don't want HER; it'll be all about how she's old and worn out and you want something new and fresh -- guaranteed. It will also make her vindictive, and your dog could suffer if she's got control of him at the time.

Andria

One thing I know is she will never hurt Rascal. She will keep me from seeing him to hurt me but she would never ever harm a hair on him. Just not in her nature.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Check it out, looks like the Falcons finally figured out how to play football. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man!!!! I just saved my vamo and tank from misfortune. I caught it after it slid out of my purse and was free falling to the floor!! I'm an Olympian!!!!!
And, these mini mandarins I just got at the grocery are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropped my Vamo once, and killed a battery. It dented the top cap, and I never felt safe using it after that, so I recycled it.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love acting silly. Keeps me happy. I am serious when need be, but I try to not have to be as much as possible. :bunny:

That's why my favorite movies are action comedys. All the Lethal Weapons, all the Diehards, even those Expendables movies. Tough to beat comedy and explosions. :D Tough guys who are both funny and have muscles are also hard to beat!

Andria

VU Sponsors