Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
128fcebfaeee6b294a1f3db6d2ba1637.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You'll shoot your eye out, Kad!

Which is kinda funny.. I have a grade school friend who did just that with a pellet rifle. Shot a golf ball right in the middle, and it came back and hit him in the eye. Tore his iris, and he had two pupils in that eye when the bandages came off. Could see fine. SO lucky.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You'll shoot your eye out, Kad!

Which is kinda funny.. I have a grade school friend who did just that with a pellet rifle. Shot a golf ball right in the middle, and it came back and hit him in the eye. Tore his iris, and he had two pupils in that eye when the bandages came off. Could see fine. SO lucky.

This little longhaired shit shot me in the leg with a BB when I was 16. I ran over and took it away from him, and then slapped him around a bit for good measure.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fuggers. I hate cold weather. :mad:

Andria

I think it is due to one of my cat children. He created an express delivery service using magnetism, gravity, cat magic of teleporting. We call it the Feisty Fluxing Frost because he was named Feisty, the only one of our cat children that ever swatted the old wise mama cat on the head and lived. He was just an oddball that way, and he figured out moving the magnets in the Earth created transport routes a zillion times quicker than 'Brown' or 'FedX'. I often stumble around upon waking of a morn due to the disorientation his escapades cause in the Space/Time continuum. Yes, the Feisty Fluxing Frost effect creates cold weather behemoths. It's a side effect. He needs to hire more gremlins but he says they've recently unionized.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think it is due to one of my cat children. He created an express delivery service using magnetism, gravity, cat magic of teleporting. We call it the Feisty Fluxing Frost because he was named Feisty, the only one of our cat children that ever swatted the old wise mama cat on the head and lived. He was just an oddball that way, and he figured out moving the magnets in the Earth created transport routes a zillion times quicker than 'Brown' or 'FedX'. I often stumble around upon waking of a morn due to the disorientation his escapades cause in the Space/Time continuum. Yes, the Feisty Fluxing Frost effect creates cold weather behemoths. It's a side effect. He needs to hire more gremlins but he says they've recently unionized.

Heh, ok. I have a nice lil space heater in my bedroom, but I've been trying to use it very sparingly, since I have this cold; don't wanna dry out my mucosa and make it any worse than it is already, even with the humidifier running. Full steam ahead and all that. But if it gets much colder, I'm gonna have to turn the lil heater up a bit.

The problem is the thermostat of our home's furnace; it's one of those programmable kind, which resets itself to fucking SIXTY TWO DEGREES at odd times, such as the middle of the night or 6am or who the hell knows. I've got the manual for programming it, but it's the biggest pain in the ass to do that you can imagine, AND, the digits are so tiny, and LCD, I can barely see them at all. I'd really love to replace the stupid thing with the old-timey kind that stays where you set it, until you change it!!! I set it for 69 degrees everynight when I go to bed... and it's always on fucking frigid 62 when I wake up, and that is just too damn cold for life!

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heh, ok. I have a nice lil space heater in my bedroom, but I've been trying to use it very sparingly, since I have this cold; don't wanna dry out my mucosa and make it any worse than it is already, even with the humidifier running. Full steam ahead and all that. But if it gets much colder, I'm gonna have to turn the lil heater up a bit.

The problem is the thermostat of our home's furnace; it's one of those programmable kind, which resets itself to fucking SIXTY TWO DEGREES at odd times, such as the middle of the night or 6am or who the hell knows. I've got the manual for programming it, but it's the biggest pain in the ass to do that you can imagine, AND, the digits are so tiny, and LCD, I can barely see them at all. I'd really love to replace the stupid thing with the old-timey kind that stays where you set it, until you change it!!! I set it for 69 degrees everynight when I go to bed... and it's always on fucking frigid 62 when I wake up, and that is just too damn cold for life!

Andria
62 is a lil chilly for me too.....:huh:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
62 is a lil chilly for me too.....:huh:

Yeah, down here in the south, 62 means it's time to put on the sweats and boots! :giggle: Seriously -- I grew up knowing that it needed to be cooler at night, and when I got older, I did some reading and learned why -- that drying out the mucosa thing. I've always considered 68-69 a good setting for sleeping; 72-73 a good temp for when you're awake, in the winter. I hated living up north because it seemed like every damn body would set their thermostats at fucking 80 degrees, and when it's cold outside and that warm inside, I can't fucking breathe at all! :headbang:

Andria

VU Sponsors