Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How does one lose a mind?.....:giggle:
I don't know for sure but one day I woke up and realized my collection had grown from 3 mods and tanks to more than I can remember without counting. I know I didn't intentionally buy so much in the last year, so the only explanation I can come up with is I lost my mind. And I like it that way, it gives me an excuse to keep giving in to the shinyitis. Next up on my list I think is the bottom feed Therion.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know for sure but one day I woke up and realized my collection had grown from 3 mods and tanks to more than I can remember without counting. I know I didn't intentionally buy so much in the last year, so the only explanation I can come up with is I lost my mind. And I like it that way, it gives me an excuse to keep giving in to the shinyitis. Next up on my list I think is the bottom feed Therion.
oh my GOD, you had me gagging on the water I'm (trying) to drink.....lmfao....:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought a couple of the Lux mods, dual 26650's, with those iJoy batteries....damn those mods have incredible battery life...wish I knew who is actually making those batteries. Kinda think it might be the same batteries Doc mentioned yesterday, the MXJO 4200 mah, but not certain.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I lost mine a long time ago. So far I haven't missed it yet.

Ha, lucky you both of you. I keep being assured that I never had one to start out. Kind of believe it because I have no brain either, this is a zombie evasion precaution. The rest of you will be all sorts of yummy morsels for the zombies with your brains. I'll survive. *nodding*

VU Sponsors