Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all :) I missed you all last night!!

Found out last night that I have 2 days off from work coming up. The 17th and 18th because of inventory. Go back, work 4 days, then off for 10. I'll take it!! :) :) :)

And, the tooth from hell broke in half last night. We had the company dinner last night and while chewing some steak, I bit down on something hard. Isolated it, spit it into the napkin and it's the half of the tooth. I guess it won't hurt any more. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Morning all :) I missed you all last night!!

Found out last night that I have 2 days off from work coming up. The 17th and 18th because of inventory. Go back, work 4 days, then off for 10. I'll take it!! :) :) :)

And, the tooth from hell broke in half last night. We had the company dinner last night and while chewing some steak, I bit down on something hard. Isolated it, spit it into the napkin and it's the half of the tooth. I guess it won't hurt any more. :)

Slacker

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Lucy! It's all without pay but I really need the time off. I'm not going to starve as I have a freezer full of food, won't need gas for the car cause I ain't going anywhere so my only worries would be electricity and staying warm. I'm not going to sweat it, just enjoy it. :)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least you don't get treated like a kindergartner here!!! :giggle:

Andria
Aww, ECF isn't so bad anymore
I'm still a member over there and I think they've changed for the better...my goal is to learn and help all I can about my vaping hobby..
I was with ECF long before coming here a..along with Vapor Talk and Vape Faction..as well as few local vape forums...lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aww, ECF isn't so bad anymore
I'm still a member over there and I think they've changed for the better...my goal is to learn and help all I can about my vaping hobby..
I was with ECF long before coming here a..along with Vapor Talk and Vape Faction..as well as few local vape forums...lol

You won't find much agreement here, about ECF. That's why we're refugees! Because ECF SUCKS! Nevermind that most of us got started there.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Opinions vary..glad you obviously found what you're looking for here..I occasionally see posts about you over there..looks like you had alot of folks who misses you...I'm not talk about ECF anymore here..lol

Well, they know where to find me, even if the NAME of VU is censored over there. Morons. That word is censored too, which just shows you what MORONS they are. :facepalm:

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, they know where to find me, even if the NAME of VU is censored over there. Morons. That word is censored too, which just shows you what MORONS they are. :facepalm:

Andria
Lol
I've never even had a warning over there...I do like playing the word games and lurk mostly..I don't use profanity or put down anybody or name call..I don't do that here either... Glad you like it here

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol
I've never even had a warning over there...I do like playing the word games and lurk mostly..I don't use profanity or put down anybody or name call..I don't do that here either... Glad you like it here

Same here for me really. I have some wonderful friends over there and some wonderful friends over here. So for me, I have the best of both worlds. :) Freedom of choice and all that! :giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Opinions vary..glad you obviously found what you're looking for here..I occasionally see posts about you over there..looks like you had alot of folks who still misses you...oh well, lol

yeah Oh well. I was banned for fussin with Retired1.
The Mods are gods over there and one is not allowed to question or criticize their actions.
I finally just told him to consume excrement and expire.
And was therefor perma banned.
And I will burn in hell for all eternity before I would beg them to let me back in.

With that said. I likes it here.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah Oh well. I was banned for fussin with Retired1.
The Mods are gods over there and one is not allowed to question or criticize their actions.
I finally just told him to consume excrement and expire.
And was therefor perma banned.
And I will burn in hell for all eternity before I would beg them to let me back in.

With that said. I likes it here.
Well Robert, I'm glad you like it here.. I've found your posts to be informative and interesting, most of the time, lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I was a member over there for 1.5 years.
I'm still a member over there since 2014..I think I remember you but I definitely remember Andria..
We clashed a little bit as she was MTL and preferred those type tanks..she had a favorite she always posted about but I can't remember the name of it, lol
I, on the other hand, was a subohm, high wattage, cloud blowin DL hitter (and still am)...
But she did have a following and a few folks over there still ask about her from time to time.. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still a member over there since 2014..I think I remember you but I definitely remember Andria..
We clashed a little bit as she was MTL and preferred those type tanks..she had a favorite she always posted about but I can't remember the name of it, lol
I, on the other hand, was a subohm, high wattage, cloud blowin DL hitter (and still am)...
But she did have a following and a few folks over there still ask about her from time to time.. :)

Achilles! Since early 2015! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Blame Canada. The Canucks love sending us this blistering chill. Had to do some rushed firewood chores today. Always lovely trying to go quick in the cold that bites through layers.

Well, that's tempting, but the cold has been coming on for 4-5 days now; it really wasn't all that cold, when I first started noticing it. I think my husband brought it home from work; some of his co-workers have school-age brats. :mad: Infectious fucking rugrats!

But I set up my humidifier in my bedroom, as soon as I started noticing this cold; usually the dryness of running the furnace is what contributes to colds, so I figure the humidifier will help me stay hydrated while sleeping if nothing else.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's. At least today was a vape mail kinda day. My 26650 batteries showed up :)
s-l1600.jpg

Now that I have extra batteries again I was able to get out another Solo Plus mod to replace the cuboid that went tits up on me.

201606091743590739.jpg

That gives me 6 26650 mods in the daily rotation now.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugee's. At least today was a vape mail kinda day. My 26650 batteries showed up :)
s-l1600.jpg

Now that I have extra batteries again I was able to get out another Solo Plus mod to replace the cuboid that went tits up on me.

201606091743590739.jpg

That gives me 6 26650 mods in the daily rotation now.
Doc, have you tried the 26650 Lux mod?...I bought two of them, with those iJoy 26650 batteries I can kill 3.5 tanks in the 10 ml modfather before needing a recharge...damn good battery...perhaps MXJO makes um, I know iJoy doesn't.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doc, have you tried the 26650 Lux mod?...I bought two of them, with those iJoy 26650 batteries I can kill 3.5 tanks in the 10 ml modfather before needing a recharge...damn good battery...perhaps MXJO makes um, I know iJoy doesn't.

I can vape around 8ml on one battery. Been using the Tobecco supertanks at around 50 watts and the Merlin at around 33 watts. Havent tried the Luxmod yet.

With the MXJO 4200 mAh I get good battery life, the mod does not get hot and no problem vaping with them at all. For $10 each its hard not to get them.
Right now I am running 3 Pico Mega's, 2 Solo Plus and a Wismec Presa.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can vape around 8ml on one battery. Been using the Tobecco supertanks at around 50 watts and the Merlin at around 33 watts. Havent tried the Luxmod yet.

With the MXJO 4200 mAh I get good battery life, the mod does not get hot and no problem vaping with them at all. For $10 each its hard not to get them.
Right now I am running 3 Pico Mega's, 2 Solo Plus and a Wismec Presa.
Doc, where did you buy the batteries at?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If anyone wants some decent deals on 26650 mods, this site has some good deals.

http://www.efun.top/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=0&p=1&q=26650+mod

I bought 6 Pico Mega;s from them, a couple Ijoy solo plus and a few other things from them. Downside is no free shipping, but I didnt think shipping was that bad, and it ships from china. One order took a little over 3 weeks, another took a month. Still for the price, not too bad.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, that's tempting, but the cold has been coming on for 4-5 days now; it really wasn't all that cold, when I first started noticing it. I think my husband brought it home from work; some of his co-workers have school-age brats. :mad: Infectious fucking rugrats!

But I set up my humidifier in my bedroom, as soon as I started noticing this cold; usually the dryness of running the furnace is what contributes to colds, so I figure the humidifier will help me stay hydrated while sleeping if nothing else.

Andria

Ah, I was thinking cold as in cold weather. Sorry to hear you got the other kind as well. Common sense says give it two weeks, feed it chicken soup, vitamin C, drink good water. :) Hope it fares out sooner for you.

VU Sponsors