Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think so too! The older I get, the less I like the cold and it's never cold there. And I don't mind working I'm just tired of working as hard as I've had for the last 3 months for peanuts.
I really hope you find something better Lynn. That sucks that you have to work so many hours for so little. Like Lucy said, I could do that when I was young too, but I think my ass would fall off as well. (Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing! -- well, losing part of it :eek:)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really hope you find something better Lynn. That sucks that you have to work so many hours for so little. Like Lucy said, I could do that when I was young too, but I think my ass would fall off as well. (Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing! -- well, losing part of it :eek:)
But (or should that be butt)...I like it the way it is.:D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Night Dale
Night Lucy
Night John Boy

Oops....wrong place....

The guy that played John Boy was on Conviction Monday night... playing a guy who was executed for a murder he didn't commit.

And @inspects... Mary Ellen WAS on the Waltons... MARYANNE was on Gilligan's Island. Get your defunct shows straight! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's as dead in here as a Waltons show, this evening.....:giggle:

Between having to get up at 9am yesterday, and this cold, I went to bed early. Slept pretty good for a change, till a foot cramp at 9am just INSISTED it had to get up and be walked. Then I blew my nose and got a nosebleed. Went back to sleep, and woke up with a MONSTER of a headache. Geez, colds are SUCH fun, y'all want some of this one? :giggle:

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Andria
I too am having troubles posting this morning so you are not alone receiving those error codes..I did a soft reset on this tablet and it seemed to help, least it's letting me type this reply now..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Andria
I too am having troubles posting this morning so you are not alone receiving those error codes..I did a soft reset on this tablet and it seemed to help, least it's letting me type this reply now..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

It seems to come and go -- posting the 3 I posted above took about 15 minutes, between all the error codes and just sitting there doing nothing. Weirder still, it's showing Cloudflare in Tampa, rather than Atlanta as it usually does. At;anta's about 25 miles from me.... Tampa is HUNDREDS. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gack, I wouldn't use tapacrap if you paid me, even on my phone or tablet. I'm on a PC. I only use my phone for the forum if I'm out of the house for the day, like when my whole family was camped at the hospital while my mom was dying. I was just glad to be able to reach my support group at all, since I don't have a single thing in common with my family members except DNA.

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tapatalk? That's funny..been using it for years...all my forums are listed on it..easy to navigate and post pics and videos..always get on time notifications on both this phone and tablet..the problem I had earlier wasn't Tapatalk but I needed to clear the cache on my tablet.
Oh well, glad you like what you using...jimmy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well that's the problem; the forum itself remembers which are my watched forums, but tapacrap doesn't; I found it nearly impossible to navigate the forum, since it doesn't show me my watched forums, but ALL the forums, which are so very many -- it was like the first time I ever used VU, trying to navigate it with tapacrap.

I sure wish they'd hurry up and fix whatever is wrong with it, it's driving me batshit!

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Andria
My watched threads are called subscriptions in Tapatalk
9ea0c13f079e6e13355dbe69701fee3d.jpg

I get notified with all these selected preferences...plus I use the Dark mode..makes reading much easier

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes I can get the forum to load, but the CSS is completely fucked, which fucks the page formatting. Why couldn't they just leave the damn thing alone?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it's been a huge pain in the ass all day.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's still extremely slow for me, but I've found something that might help -- the error 523 page said something about DNS not resolving, so I went to my command prompt and typed

ipconfig /flushdns

and the forum came up -- VERY SLOWLY -- but without an error page.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's and GFY

Dont sound like its gonna be a good day. THe weather girl says the temp it is right now is the high temp for the day. Artic cold front moving thru this morning.

Think i am just gonna stay in bed all day :teehee:

You ... cheater you. *chuckles*

Enjoy a nice comfy bed today, then. :) Figuring out if I want to do laundry today or not. Need to go into town for an appointment today. Think I'll let laundry be until tomorrow.

VU Sponsors