Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I've got a CF4 that's almost 2 yrs old, and 2 others about a year and a half old, all still work like a champs. Got another that I bought 2nd hand, it's gotta be at least that old, also still works perfectly. I think if you buy top-notch quality (such as Innokin), and don't "push" mods too hard, they last as well as any other electronics -- the CF4s are 40w mods, which have never been used over 11w (the 2nd hand one might have been, she sold it because it wouldn't go higher than 40w). OTOH, the kbox mini I had didn't even make it 6 months, perishing from a very minor fall INSIDE a purse -- the CF4 that was right beside it wasn't bothered one iota.

The Sigelei Zmax's I have are well over 2 yrs old, and AFAIK, still work perfectly, though granted, one hasn't been used in a long time, and the other was PIFed to me brand new by someone who had it as a backup then advanced into stratospheric wattage that the Zmax can't approach, and is still in its original box and pkging -- my own backup.

Andria

(my 4 vv3's all also still work as well as when they were bought, well over 2 yrs ago, but currently live in the "extreme backup" drawer!)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been using the same Kbox Mini for well over a year and nary a glitch.
run at least 6 ml a day of juice thru it.

When I used Evods/tanks I was using roughly 2ml/day. Since I've been using RDAs, squonking I'm using roughly 4ml/day if I am more candid in averaging. Merely observing how my own use has seemed to increase. I vote that it's due to more enjoyment of the vape and not inefficiency of the gear. Also notice my buttocks pucker more so since I vape. Bet someone has a cream for that. *wry grin*

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate that crap. Had a staph infection in the crotch once that put me in the hospital for 5 days. Cant tell you how many times doctors with jr doctors paraded into my room to have a look at my nuts,
Oh GEEZ! That really sucks!
Happy Monday!....."NOT".....have a great day fugees.....and of course....GFY.......:wave:
Same to you!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll NEVER forget you guys!!!! In fact, I was just telling Kad about you last night. How when I quit smoking you were the first person giving me advice. :blowkiss:

Well, giving advice is regrettably common. Giving GOOD advice... regrettably rare. :giggle: But it's certainly true that I am opinionated as hell and usually willing to share those opinions at some tedious length. :giggle:

:hug:
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Platinum? I thought you were a redhead.:giggle:

Well... yeah, thx to Olia. If not for Olia, I'd be a GRAY head! :giggle: The top of my head looks like it's been snowed on right now in fact; I badly need a haircut, before coloring, because my hair is so thick, even at shoulder-length, I need 2 boxes; halfway down my back as it is now, I'd need 3! And that Olia ain't cheap!!!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well... yeah, thx to Olia. If not for Olia, I'd be a GRAY head! :giggle: The top of my head looks like it's been snowed on right now in fact; I badly need a haircut, before coloring, because my hair is so thick, even at shoulder-length, I need 2 boxes; halfway down my back as it is now, I'd need 3! And that Olia ain't cheap!!!

Andria
I used to have to use 2 bottles for mine. But since I got psoriasis, it's thinned out.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh GEEZ! That really sucks!

I refused to wear the gown when I was in the hospital for that because I was only there for getting an IV drip three times a day and them making sure the dosage wasnt toxic, plus I went outside to smoke a lot. One day I was walking back to my room and a beautiful young woman in a doctors smok was standing at my door. I remember thinking this cant be good.... I walked up to the door and asked if I could help her. She tells me she is dr so and so, dont even remember but she wanted to look at my infection. :eek:
Just my luck, a beautiful woman wants to check out my junk and I have an infection down there :xD:

Unlikely given the location of his infection.

Yeah, there was no rising to the occasion during that period of my life :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to have to use 2 bottles for mine. But since I got psoriasis, it's thinned out.

I was afraid I had something like that, with some "blisters" and terrible itching on my hands, but it seems to be something called "dyshidrotic eczema" -- hydrocortisone cream and some Goldbond "Eczema Relief" cream is helping it a lot. But there seems to be no "cure" for my hair, other than 90 minutes with a flatiron -- once I get it all flattened and straightened, it's not nearly so wild and wooly and thick. Sadly, my shoulders object quite painfully to that 90 mins with flatiron, so I don't do it very often. :D

Andria

(sitting here right now with wet freshly-washed hair twisted up on top of my head, dreading that 90 mins to come! OUCH!)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I refused to wear the gown when I was in the hospital for that because I was only there for getting an IV drip three times a day and them making sure the dosage wasnt toxic, plus I went outside to smoke a lot. One day I was walking back to my room and a beautiful young woman in a doctors smok was standing at my door. I remember thinking this cant be good.... I walked up to the door and asked if I could help her. She tells me she is dr so and so, dont even remember but she wanted to look at my infection. :eek:
Just my luck, a beautiful woman wants to check out my junk and I have an infection down there :xD:

Yeah, there was no rising to the occasion during that period of my life :giggle:
LMAO!
I felt the same way when I had a REALLY good looking doctor fill in for my regular one once. :eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was afraid I had something like that, with some "blisters" and terrible itching on my hands, but it seems to be something called "dyshidrotic eczema" -- hydrocortisone cream and some Goldbond "Eczema Relief" cream is helping it a lot. But there seems to be no "cure" for my hair, other than 90 minutes with a flatiron -- once I get it all flattened and straightened, it's not nearly so wild and wooly and thick. Sadly, my shoulders object quite painfully to that 90 mins with flatiron, so I don't do it very often. :D

Andria

(sitting here right now with wet freshly-washed hair twisted up on top of my head, dreading that 90 mins to come! OUCH!)
I used to have my hair thinned out. Because mine was way wild and woolly and would get dreadlocks. It's still a little on the wild side, but not like 6 months ago.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to have my hair thinned out. Because mine was way wild and woolly and would get dreadlocks. It's still a little on the wild side, but not like 6 months ago.

They used to try that with my hair, when I was a kid, but my hair texture makes it impractical; unless it's all the same length, it just sticks out in every possible direction even worse! My hair is wavy, but "wooly", or as black people call it, "nappy" -- kinda fuzzy. No chemicals help it; just heat; even a curling iron or hot rollers will work to smooth it, but I like it straight; it's gotten a lot wavier and curlier as it's gotten gray. :mad:

There's just so damn much of it, is why it takes so long. :mad: And why it takes so much color, to cover it.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They used to try that with my hair, when I was a kid, but my hair texture makes it impractical; unless it's all the same length, it just sticks out in every possible direction even worse! My hair is wavy, but "wooly", or as black people call it, "nappy" -- kinda fuzzy. No chemicals help it; just heat; even a curling iron or hot rollers will work to smooth it, but I like it straight; it's gotten a lot wavier and curlier as it's gotten gray. :mad:

There's just so damn much of it, is why it takes so long. :mad: And why it takes so much color, to cover it.

Andria
I had straight thin hair as a child and it got thick and curly after having my son. Total change.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY
The other day when yall was talking about your internet speed I checked mine and was shocked, 15 mbps was not what I was paying for. I knew it was pointless to call them on a weekend so I waited until yesterday and gave the cable company a call. After arguing with a machine.... I finally got to talk to an agent and they accessed my modem and was able to reconfigure it and now I am back to my usual fast internet speed.

73e416495c39427e9945bff69f5ea4d9.png

The funny thing is I had no idea I had any speed problems with my connection. I could be surfing the web, playing music on youtube while chatting with my gaming buddies on Teamspeak and having a high def movie playing on youtube with no lag at all. If it wasnt for yall talking about your connection I probably wouldnt have found out that mine had a problem for a long time.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fuggers. Still raining... though I confess, I was hoping it would be outta here by today; I have a Dr's appt for my asthma checkup, and it's about 25 miles away. It's supposed to dry up a bit in the afternoon, so maybe it won't be so bad coming back, when it'll be edging into rush-hour time.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' fuggers. Still raining... though I confess, I was hoping it would be outta here by today; I have a Dr's appt for my asthma checkup, and it's about 25 miles away. It's supposed to dry up a bit in the afternoon, so maybe it won't be so bad coming back, when it'll be edging into rush-hour time.

Andria
Have a safe trip.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woah, when did I get to "platinum"? I thought I had to wait till 10k posts for that. :eek:

Andria
Checking on that Andria
No worries... I figure I'll get to 10k posts in a couple weeks, max. :giggle:

Andria

POST COUNTS:

New Member: 1 - 149

Bronze Contributor: 150 - 499

Silver Contributor: 500 - 1499

Gold Contributor: 1500 - 4999

Platinum Contributor: 5000 - 9,999

Diamond Contributor: 10,000+

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have a safe trip.

I did, and got outta the doc's office by 10 after 3, so the traffic wasn't much. A little messy, kinda drizzling, but not too bad. Got my refill scrips for my asthma drugs, so I can keep breathing for the next 6 months. :)

Only bad thing; weight's edging up to 147 (146 and 3/4) so it's a good thing that this family's xmas has been cancelled, I'd be fat as a pig by January if I had to deal with all the usual holiday goodies.; :) Still need to lose about 12-15 lbs, but DAMN it's hard since I passed about 45ish. *grump* I used to be able to lose 5 lbs by skipping a meal! :facepalm:

Andria

VU Sponsors