Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Do they look like these?

blue-balls.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear Hank has a pair of blue balls -> :confused::eek:

That's partly his own fault at this point, worrying about his GF's hair fer god's sake, instead of closing his eyes and thinking of... WHATEVER. Or dragging her into the shower so her hair is wet and slicked back instead of whatever goofy style she just got. :facepalm:

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually, the velocity posts were and are a great idea. MUCH improvement over the predecessors. Unfortunately, wire is no longer just round, and when not round, the whole set-screw-against-coil idea is as flawed as the wire-under-screwhead mount. I don't know what the answer IS, and I am not spending even a moment considering a solution. I've already been in the vape business once, and it just moves WAY too fast unless you have something REALLY revolutionary, and you make a LOT of them before you start selling them. The window between intro and clone for anything remarkable, is a small one.

I didn't see it as anybody cutting down Velocity style posts. I do understand in regards to various wire forms. Not advocating people to go hop into the vape business, nor hoping in myself. Did suggest that maybe an existing manufacture look into combining the Velocity top cap with Goon clamp deck.

Shoot it's bang on simple enough logic to me, have a Goon en route, a 22mm one even. I'll try to fit the 22mm Velocity top cap on the Goon clamp deck. :) Ah ha! Got something to do for fun, now. :) I'll see how she fares and holler back at y'all, unless someone else gives it a try before I do.Need to pick up a Hasthur replacement deck from our out in bum fuck Egypt post office actually in Leroy, tomorrow. Hope it works, the DOA one looks kind of interesting.

Whew, such a day. Awe well, more of the same tomorrow except no laundry & I just might be a bit too stiff & staved up to bring in firewood, or clean up the bottom my sixteen year old nephew and eight to ten of his friends trashed up. Damn this being an adult growing so terribly old and prone to ailments, especially optical anal-itis, "my eyes just don't see my ass doing it". :) ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All racks need lovin.

Just as long as there not the kind of racks, racking your balls, eh you hoser?

Oh wait, I sometimes enjoy that myself, usually while telling the lover at the moment "ride on cowpoke".;):p Except the once while not quite halfway there and my internals as in entrails began to hurt fiercely. While i was still *ahem* agreeable the wife climbed off and talked me into going to the hospital. The pain was from diverticulitis, which had me totally locked up for about four days during a blizzard. Boy did the intake nurses enjoy *ahem* my embarrassment. "Erm, sorry was kind of in the middle of erm ..." "Not a problem, just toss that paper gown on ..." *smh and chuckling*

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The velocity style posts are nice in the Derringer V3 clone. Not sure there is an authentic Derringer V3...

That looks keen to be a flavor pounding rda. Basing that from seeing a lot input suggesting reduced chambers improve flavor. Not sure I could deal with a warmer vape, which until the Derringer V3 got mastered, it would be a warmer vape just by design. Hm, ... alright now Mr. Crom's Well, you're going to be as bad as Spanky for tempting my shinyitis bug. :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That looks keen to be a flavor pounding rda. Basing that from seeing a lot input suggesting reduced chambers improve flavor. Not sure I could deal with a warmer vape, which until the Derringer V3 got mastered, it would be a warmer vape just by design. Hm, ... alright now Mr. Crom's Well, you're going to be as bad as Spanky for tempting my shinyitis bug. :)

Chambers don't get much more reduced the a Nuppin. I'm loving the shit out of it
469d00a991f0c175cfef417919e7b3bb.jpg
e2c52d489c27c1186548b53949a425c2.jpg
9cb8f635915efafe8c1fe487ca1dfaad.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well... I have now disproved this lovely idea that vapers don't get colds. I do seem to have one. However, I must say that I seem to be far less sick than my husband, who is not a vaper, nor has he been a smoker for many years; when I was a smoker and we shared a cold, I was always far sicker than he was, but now that I vape, it seems the reverse is true. Frankly, I don't feel all that bad; maybe a little bit of scratchy throat, and a bit more of a productive cough than my normal asthmatic coughing provides... and perhaps a bit of headache... but other than that, it's actually kinda hard to tell I'm "sick" -- whereas he is clearly quite miserable. Oh, and my sense of smell is fairlty bonkers too, but nothing like as bad as when I smoked, and I seemed to have the contents of several ashtrays embedded in my sinuses. Now, everything seems to smell... metallic? Sorta? I dunno, but at least, I'm still enjoying my vape. It seems a bit blander than normally, but not bad, and not unpleasant in any other way, so I'm thankful.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have had one light cold in almost 2 years of vaping.
I haven't had anything in two years, not even a RUNNY nose.....:bliss:

This is the first cold I've had since Jan 2014, just before I started vaping. THAT cold, I sounded like I had pneumonia or something for about 6 wks, felt like t-total shit, but it sure did serve as wonderful motivation for the vaping thing I was getting interested in. :D

I had a really bad bacterial sinus infection last year, Sept-Nov (late oct before I figured out that I needed to see the doc for antibiotics, since it wasn';t getting better), but this is the first cold since I've been a regular vaper/non-smoker. And as i said... I really can't say I'm "sick"... I have a couple issues with my respiratory system, but it doesn't seem too major, and isn't really affecting me at all, systemically -- no fever or chills or body aches or any of that crap.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just as long as there not the kind of racks, racking your balls, eh you hoser?

Oh wait, I sometimes enjoy that myself, usually while telling the lover at the moment "ride on cowpoke".;):p Except the once while not quite halfway there and my internals as in entrails began to hurt fiercely. While i was still *ahem* agreeable the wife climbed off and talked me into going to the hospital. The pain was from diverticulitis, which had me totally locked up for about four days during a blizzard. Boy did the intake nurses enjoy *ahem* my embarrassment. "Erm, sorry was kind of in the middle of erm ..." "Not a problem, just toss that paper gown on ..." *smh and chuckling*

I hate that crap. Had a staph infection in the crotch once that put me in the hospital for 5 days. Cant tell you how many times doctors with jr doctors paraded into my room to have a look at my nuts,

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY

Sucks about the funeral Hank, condolences,

Woke up a little while ago and grabbed my cuboid 150 with a merlin on it which is my peach flavored vape and started my day. after a couple vapes the cuboid started telling me the tank was shorted..... never a fun thing when just waking up but it is deal able. Took the tank off and cleaned the base, that causes problems like this at times. Put it back on and still, shorted. Crap.... Took the tank apart and it has a SS Clapton coil in it at 4mm ID with a cotton wick. Pulled the wick which been there maybe 3 to 4 weeks (still tasted real good), cleaned it up, check the tightness on the post and tried it. Still shorted......now what. :(
Tried the Merlin on a Pico Mega and the damn thing worked perfect, .55 ohnms. Back the cuboid and its doing the same thing, shorted. Put the Merlin back on the Pico, dry burnt the coil to clean it up and rewicked it and its vaping like a champ. Now this is why I stocked up on mods when I found them on sale, like the 6 Pico Mega's I bought recently for $23 each. These mods just dont last. I paid $42 for this cuboid last january.

And this brings us to vape gear electronics. They just dont last. I buy something electronic like a cell phone, radio, tv, game and I expect it to last years and years and years because face it, they usually do but that just is not the case with vape gear. If you get a year out of a piece of electronic vape gear, your doing damn good. Pretty sad really.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 20 and 30W iSticks that I've been using for over 2 years that still work just fine. I even use one of the 50W iSticks that lots of folks had problems with with no problem. Knock on wood...

Good morning fugees...I'm not going to say Happy Monday cause today is Tuesday for me. 18 more days to go. :confetti:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's and GFY
And this brings us to vape gear electronics. They just dont last. I buy something electronic like a cell phone, radio, tv, game and I expect it to last years and years and years because face it, they usually do but that just is not the case with vape gear. If you get a year out of a piece of electronic vape gear, your doing damn good. Pretty sad really.

Have hope/s that the CopperVape mechanical mods will last a bit longer than a year. Do have a minor hangup regarding their nuts though. They offer a $3 repair kit which has the metal firing arm, the external receiving 510 pin, the screw for the firing button, some washer/spacers. They do not include the nut what connects to the juice bottle and snugs in the external 510 pin. Red Barons will probably sell those separate for $15, being roughly half the cost of a new mod. To whit I say :gaah::cuss2::finger: to them. Leaving out your nuts is always not a good idea. ;) :)

VU Sponsors