Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$2 doesn't bother me, for access to their lists of collectors, spammers, and scammers; it's awesome! It will even block the weird text-msg digits. I'm using their $30/mo plan, which is one GB, because if I use 100mb of data, it's a lot; I don't go many places, so I'm mostly using data from my comcast wi-fi at home, or my mom's AT&T wi-fi at her house.

Andria
I have unlimited everything 'cause I have a 14 year old...dude reminds me of
when I smoked ciggies and needed my pack of smokes in hand wherever I went.

He holds his cell while in the shower...(do they have :facepalm: here?)
Anyway, for the above reason I need to save the 2 bucks a month.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This does make wonder. The last screen shot I took was of retired1 talking about
how Oliver is using those cigalike things that one loads like a Keuring coffe maker.
Sent those to another returning old timer who wondered why r1 seemed to be on his case

Guess Kad is buds with retired1.

The last time b4 that was two years ago of somebody here telling us we were blips...
somebody must be tripping.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have unlimited everything 'cause I have a 14 year old...dude reminds me of
when I smoked ciggies and needed my pack of smokes in hand wherever I went.

He holds his cell while in the shower...(do they have :facepalm: here?)
Anyway, for the above reason I need to save the 2 bucks a month.

I think the very best thing about us being so broke when our son was growing up, was that he never even considered asking us to buy him a cellphone. My husband has always had one for work, provided by the company, and I never had one at all until May of this year -- I really hate telephones; only the fact that it's also a computer allows me to forgive it for being a phone. :D

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eat a big bag of dicks Moo lol

OK, but they gotta be greasy..
7sOLE0B.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Celt! You just reminded me of when I had appendicitis..They did an exploratory
I got opened up from belly button to just above my pubic area so I ended up with a bunch of stitches
and 17 staples in my gut...My mom did me the favor of taking me to doctor's
everyday for wound care and she managed to drive over every single bump she could find on the road..

FL finally took away her driver's license and I'm glad 'cause the woman is a menace on the road.
Hiya Hazy :wave: That sounds painful :eek: Good to see ya again :D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the very best thing about us being so broke when our son was growing up, was that he never even considered asking us to buy him a cellphone. My husband has always had one for work, provided by the company, and I never had one at all until May of this year -- I really hate telephones; only the fact that it's also a computer allows me to forgive it for being a phone. :D

Andria

I was reluctant to even get a beeper...but my job demanded it.
My kid has no clue that we're poor. He wants an iphone...LOL.
Dad said, "go and buy one but don't expect me to."

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was reluctant to even get a beeper...but my job demanded it.
My kid has no clue that we're poor. He wants an iphone...LOL.
Dad said, "go and buy one but don't expect me to."

Gracious. Naturally I've seen the prices on those and the Galaxy S6 and S7.. ouch. The one I want Santa to bring me is the Lg Stylo 2 Plus. Just $129 after all rebates, and it's huge, has a great built-in slender stylus, and I'm hoping, a lot faster with its octacore than my quad-core Galaxy Core Prime. Since my major reason for getting into mobiles was Kindle, having that 5.7" screen would be SWEET.

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gracious. Naturally I've seen the prices on those and the Galaxy S6 and S7.. ouch. The one I want Santa to bring me is the Lg Stylo 2 Plus. Just $129 after all rebates, and it's huge, has a great built-in slender stylus, and I'm hoping, a lot faster with its octacore than my quad-core Galaxy Core Prime. Since my major reason for getting into mobiles was Kindle, having that 5.7" screen would be SWEET.

Andria
His mom got him a Galaxy lite, naturally I've seen the prices also
but I refuse to spend over 50 bucks on something that will either be dropped or lost.
I buy clone vaping shit too. I ain't proud.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got the old lady a 10 inch android china pad for that.
Was $65 on ebay.

I have a Samsung tablet for home, which was actually PIFed to me by a very nice friend here. But I LOVE! being able to read my books on my phone, when I'm out somewhere! it cuts down on lugging a ton of shit! Ditto vaping! Now when I leave the house, everything I need is in my purse, without overloading it -- phone, mod, small btl of juice if I'll be out a while, keys, sunglasses, inhaler, and I'm off! It's great! Beats the living shit out of 2pks of smokes and a couple of paperbacks! :giggle:

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Samsung tablet for home, which was actually PIFed to me by a very nice friend here. But I LOVE! being able to read my books on my phone, when I'm out somewhere! it cuts down on lugging a ton of shit! Ditto vaping! Now when I leave the house, everything I need is in my purse, without overloading it -- phone, mod, small btl of juice if I'll be out a while, keys, sunglasses, inhaler, and I'm off! It's great! Beats the living shit out of 2pks of smokes and a couple of paperbacks! :giggle:

Andria

Ha! I'm considering getting a purse. Mod, check. spare mod, check. Sun glasses, check.
Asthma inhaler I no longer need, check. Cellphone, check.

Yea, at one point I considered installing a 'puter in the bathroom, in front of the toilet.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Fugees, Hope every body is well and GFYs all around. Trying to adjust to being back on the night shift is hard. Never see my wife ok so maybe there is a plus side to it j/k miss her terribly [ is she still standing behind me ]. Have to say the only thing thats made it bearable so far is two words.

VAPE MAIL.......... lots of it.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Fugees, Hope every body is well and GFYs all around. Trying to adjust to being back on the night shift is hard. Never see my wife ok so maybe there is a plus side to it j/k miss her terribly [ is she still standing behind me ]. Have to say the only thing thats made it bearable so far is two words.

VAPE MAIL.......... lots of it.
:) Had the 11PM to 7AM shift for several years. Hope you like coffee.
Yea, vape mail helps a lot but it makes me anxious. USPS in not my friend.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, enough. Themes don't prove or disprove a thing. I am beginning to think thou does protest too much.

Nah man, a stalking accusation is serious shit, even on a vape forum. There are laws about it.
Sure, somebody might do some photoshopping but my theme together with other things is like a fingerprint
and I could discredit a photoshopped pic.

But you do have a right to your opinion and own thoughts...
after all nobody accused you of stalking, called you an asshole or told you to... fuck off
until now. :)

However, I finally figured out the problem and just got off the phone
with somebody who may just explain reality to kad.
Jealousy is a nasty monster. Apparently Kad mistook me for another person
in his blind jealous rage. There seems to be a stalker but it sure ain't me.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus, I picked a bad day to stop huffing empty Redi Whip canisters...
They have to be full. Getting whipped cream all over your face is part of the ceremony.
A friend stole a large tank of nitrous from the UM Science lab.
It was great fun freezing my lungs and getting my lips stuck on the nozzle.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't have the RX200 to compare, but I just got an RX2/3 tonight. Yay vapemail! Anyway, it's actually much smaller than I would have guessed even in the 3 batt configuration.
I have a Disguiser which is actually a bit larger.
Restricted pretty much to desk use.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mebbie you better give it, you may have trouble selling it.
Me? Sell it? No. I'm buying the RX2/3 tomorrow.
Even at 35 watts on the Atlantis tanks a .5 Ω those last all day sometimes two w/o recharging.
Never-the-less they are heavy.
The latest update makes them push 250 watts, a veritable microwave.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Hazy. I do drop in every once in a while. I need to do it more often!
Ditto here. You know I mostly hang out at ECF but I stop by here now and then,
I do have some friends here. I stopped in last night 'cause over there was just too boring
and I got tired of seeing r1 delete threads for kicks.
I ran into @Huckleberried and she was so nice to me, made me feel so welcomed back
that I decided to stop in more often too...so it's all her fault..LOL.
Hey, if you ever see @HVPGH say "Hey" for me.
Good seeing you.
Hazy

Nice to see you; I guess you're a glutton for punishment or something -- I got suspended there once, and never went back. Unfuck them; they're much too tightassed to appreciate a good fuck you. :giggle:

Andria

Nice to see you, too, Andrea,

Gluton for punishment is about right. LOL. I'll occasionally post on VapersForum, and if I'm really feeling bad about myself, SpaceCiggy,

Sometimes, ECF can be such an echo chamber; creating cognitive dissonance there can be just too tempting.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good luck with that. Marry them, it makes em try harder. :rolleyes:
Marry them, when hell freezes over. Yet that problem is taken care of for now. Yesterday she was digging thru some paper work that she had no business digging thru and found the certificate for the plane I bought back in 2009. Come apart doesn't describe it :D But this has been coming for a while and I am kinda glad it is finally here. Things didn't feel right living at her place, she had an attitude about her ever since she talked me into us staying there like she was in charge now and I was at her mercy.
So now I don't have a choice, I gotta rebuild my place but the bright side is it is my place and I wont be at any ones mercy. She is about to have a rude awakening also. Ever since the flood she been harping that I haven't been taking care of her. That it is my place to take care of her and I haven't been doing it. Come Monday her truck comes off my insurance policy, her bike comes off that policy, her cell comes off my account, she will have to start paying her own credit card bills, sat tv bills, electric bills, as well as the weekly cost of having your own place. Groceries and household supplies are not free. On average I believe she just saved me around $700 a month :)

VU Sponsors