Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There will be more Cougars, Cromwell. I promise... :cool:

Edit* you can have the "Transgender Pony Freak" for now..... lmfao.. that was weird...

LOL yep it was strange. Notice how all the other posters totally avoided any possible interaction in that direction? And Texas too? I have to wonder if it was in any way real....

I just laughed and almost replied:
Welcome from this hetrosexual old pervert.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bonkers
Bananas, nuts, crazy, wild, ballistic, cuckoo! Any thesaurus will do.
Quite commonly used word, not slang, used to affectionately describe a state of mind such as the above.
Hand-in-hand vocabulary with for example: gor-blimey, bastards!, bollockchops, well I'll be a pissed on candle, crikey, shove it up your arse, and bollocks! Used in the UK at least.(>London<)

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LOL yep it was strange. Notice how all the other posters totally avoided any possible interaction in that direction? And Texas too? I have to wonder if it was in any way real....

I just laughed and almost replied:
Welcome from this hetrosexual old pervert.
I'm thinking its a fuckin prank and people are just welcoming and giving advice..... my face had wtf wrote across it lol good thing I didnt reply first!!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe geeeeeeeee.
Ok, I'm really off here for good today. Allergies and more yard work are in my future. But, we'll have lots of tree limbs for a good little bon fire when you get here next month. Tootles all!

So Linda, where's the part where you explain to your boyfriend that I'm not your "stalker"?

BTW, you two look lovely together...

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno, transgender and Texas is about all of that I somewhat understand.

The pony thing....

I really do not personally understand the transgender thing, but if that is your thing...

I am transgender when there are dudes in line for the porcelain, and not a lady (I use the term precisely) in the store. Obama SAID I could.. I lift the seat though, and put it back, I swear...

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the toilet seat up or down thing. I think I've decided to take a stand.. I will put the seat back down, when you move the drivers seat back when you drive MY car. A couple times, I was thinking Jaws of Life moment.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I dunno but anyone who starts their post like that on an ecig board and does not expect to get some flak?
I suspect that ponygal is disappointed :)

"I intend to get a Joyetech Delta II tank since the coils my lover needs for his AIO unit apparently comes with an RBA mod kit for that tank and I'm leaning towards pre-built coils for right now as they aren't terribly expensive."

Sounds like a bored teenager to me - but that post is funny as hell

Big props, hhahahahaha

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the toilet seat up or down thing. I think I've decided to take a stand.. I will put the seat back down, when you move the drivers seat back when you drive MY car. A couple times, I was thinking Jaws of Life moment.
And replace the tilt steering back to where it was as well!

And don't throw out my bottle of MT DEW!

VU Sponsors