Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I intend to get a Joyetech Delta II tank since the coils my lover needs for his AIO unit apparently comes with an RBA mod kit for that tank and I'm leaning towards pre-built coils for right now as they aren't terribly expensive."

Sounds like a bored teenager to me - but that post is funny as hell

Big props, hhahahahaha
Ahh that delta II tank is so erect and hits like a rocket in the oral orifice!
Yeah some spitback but what an added bonus for the hot juice in the mouth!

Last edited:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beans are roasted, time for some target practice, a good cleaning.. Then maybe wash the bike. Bender is in the shop. It was her birthday, and she wanted a nice bore and a mwild cam. Maybe some port work if the insurance money holds up, lol.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And the toilet seat up or down thing. I think I've decided to take a stand.. I will put the seat back down, when you move the drivers seat back when you drive MY car. A couple times, I was thinking Jaws of Life moment.

See how smart we are, to use a pillow behind my husband's back so he can reach the pedals, instead of constantly moving the seat?

I know what you mean, though; if I try to get in without first moving that damn pillow... AAAAIIEEEE!!!!

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"I intend to get a Joyetech Delta II tank since the coils my lover needs for his AIO unit apparently comes with an RBA mod kit for that tank and I'm leaning towards pre-built coils for right now as they aren't terribly expensive."

Sounds like a bored teenager to me - but that post is funny as hell

Big props, hhahahahaha
Google translate, Corsican to English...
Capture.PNG

So...their lover's "come on" unit? Come on as in "Is that really all there is?" or come on as in "Come on let's get busy?"
Also, why would their lover's unit take coils?

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh that delta II tank is so erect and hits like a rocket in the oral orifice!
Yeah some spitback but what an added bonus!
I've clearly been spending too much time on the internet lately, not only did I laugh out loud, but I actually said "lol" out loud when I read this.:facepalm:
You should post that though, seriously!

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Impotent or sterile?
Um...........I'm thinking sterile???? I dunno. Google it! hehehehe
I've clearly been spending too much time on the internet lately, not only did I loaugh out loud, but I actually said "lol" out loud when I read this.:facepalm:
You should post that though, seriously!
Ok, I'm lost.............more lost than usual............:sneaka:upload_2016-9-10_15-30-5.png

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everypony! I'm a transgender pony freak living with my boyfriend here in Texas and while I'm not exactly new to vaping, I recently got this Eleaf iStick 100W mod and Horizontech Arctic Turbo tank and I got plans to buy all sorts of hi-tech gear to go with it. Anyway, I'm a firm believer in knowing what you're doing and so I joined this forum in case I have any questions.

I intend to get a Joyetech Delta II tank since the coils my lover needs for his AIO unit apparently comes with an RBA mod kit for that tank and I'm leaning towards pre-built coils for right now as they aren't terribly expensive. I'm also intending to get a Kangertech Protank 4 Evolve system with an RBA mod. (Thinking I might need tweezers and/or wire cutters here, but I'm not absolutely sure?)

Ya know, "Betty" COULD be a FEMALE transgender pony freak, in which case, she could still be hot...
I better go over there and make my amends...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm, it seems we have a request for a song. Happy Spanky?:D
Oh no!!!! Now I know what he's talking about!!!!
Well, it's not a bad cover.
Normal people don't say lol just because they are laughing...in fact normal people don't say it at all, only people who spend too much time on the net do. Does that clear it up sweetie?
I guess so. lol. How about this: hehehehehehe
And man, I'm listening to this cover, and wow.............it's good.

VU Sponsors