Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello Andria, I am doing good. Got back into acting since I last saw you on ecf or talked to you over here. Finally made my qualifications for the screen actors guild, now just trying to save up the fees to join.

Awesome!!! We'll expect to see you on the screen SOON... ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
all of this "call" talk is kind of ironic......because my role was the auctioneer's "bid caller", they guy who spots bids in the crowd and points them out (in a vocal yelly sorta way at livestock auctions)

At least you got a speaking part. :) I understand that many don't, when they're first starting out.

I keep waiting to see the Campbell Soup "MM Nummy" guy in some show or movie; he's become VERY visible in commercials. :)

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok...laundry is done,dishwasher emptied, kitchen is clean, dogs and cats have been fed and watered, cat food bought, breakfast and lunch eaten, I've showered and dressed for work. Now, all I have to do is throw my bag together and I'm ready to go to work. :)
Time to make the donuts...
Hope your day off yesterday refreshed you a bit for awhile.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fuggers. And hey lookee, it's actually morning, AND I've already been up for nearly 2 hrs! :eek: It was my old bud leg-cramps this morning, but at least they were mild enough that just getting up and walking got rid of them. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY

Was suppose to be a lil ol %20 chance of rain toady and that sure turned to shit real quick. Tornadoes on the ground all over the place.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yikes. We've just had a few light showers for the last hour or so, but it looks like the worst of it is just about to reach us. :eek:

weathermap-storm.jpg

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I decided to leave it wet, let it dry naturally, because we've gotta go to the store when the ol man gets home, so there isn't a bit of use in straightening it, as soon as it gets wet or damp, it'll frizz up and wave again. Stupid nappy hair. :mad:

Andria

VU Sponsors