Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hahaha...Fernando is getting huge......:giggle:
He really is. I'll take more pics tomorrow.
Ok....someone explain the whole GFY thing....I mean, I know what it stands for, but how did it become a thing? Oh, and while your doing so......GFY :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
GFY to you too!
I just love the zombies.:zombie::zombie::zombie::xD::zombie::zombie::zombie:
And the little tantrum guy in the middle.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok....someone explain the whole GFY thing....I mean, I know what it stands for, but how did it become a thing? Oh, and while your doing so......GFY :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well, we're the odd sort here. We see the world against us, telling us "fuck you". We reply back, "no, go fuck yourself." It is a term of endearment for us. At least someone gives enough of a shit to remind us to fuck ourselves before the world fucks us and usually without lube or reach around. Besides that everyone needs love even if it is only self love in the form of getting yourself off. Barring these, it's just damn fun telling someone to go fuck themselves and have them ponder why it is what it is. ;) :)

Hey, by the way, go fuck yourself. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Chuck Norris was once the F.B.I's chief negotiator. His job involved calling up criminals and saying, "This is Chuck Norris." "

"Before Chuck Norris was born, the martial arts weapons with two pieces of wood connected by a chain were called NunBarrys. No one ever did find out what happened to Barry. "

"When Chuck Norris was little he followed a rainbow. He met a leprechaun and asked for its gold. It wouldn't give it to him. This is why we no longer have leprechauns. "

Why? Just because it seems like a Chuck Norris day. You tell him which day is his. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh my!! Andria almost got up before I did. Good morning Andria :wave:

Mornin' Lynn. Yeah I really hadn't meant to be up as early as I actually got up -- when my alarm went off (which I had set for 8:45), I noticed that it was barely light outside and I thought, how odd... so I checked the clock in the living... sure enough, my alarm clock had somehow gotten set an hour later than it actually was... and then of course, I couldn't get back to sleep. :facepalm:

Guess I'll be staying here in this thread from now on; Whiskey just let me know that my presence is unwelcome... but for some reason, y'all seem to like me.. so I'll just stay in here and not bother anyone else in the rest of the forum.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' Lynn. Yeah I really hadn't meant to be up as early as I actually got up -- when my alarm went off (which I had set for 8:45), I noticed that it was barely light outside and I thought, how odd... so I checked the clock in the living... sure enough, my alarm clock had somehow gotten set an hour later than it actually was... and then of course, I couldn't get back to sleep. :facepalm:

Guess I'll be staying here in this thread from now on; Whiskey just let me know that my presence is unwelcome... but for some reason, y'all seem to like me.. so I'll just stay in here and not bother anyone else in the rest of the forum.

Andria
That is really odd you mentioned your alarm clock. I was getting dressed for work this morning, then walked in the kitchen, glanced at the clock, it was 3:45....undressed, went back to bed. WTF?......:cuss2::gaah:

I have NO idea how the alarm changed itself. Been set at the same time for years.....!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is really odd you mentioned your alarm clock. I was getting dressed for work this morning, then walked in the kitchen, glanced at the clock, it was 3:45....undressed, went back to bed. WTF?......:cuss2::gaah:

I have NO idea how the alarm changed itself. Been set at the same time for years.....!

Yeah I have no idea how mine got changed. Maybe I got slaphappy when reaching for the snooze, I dunno -- that would be weird, since you have to hold down two buttons to change either the alarm or the time.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I actually woke up at 4:30 thinking I had slept late. The moon was so bright outside that it looked almost like dawn. Needless to say, I went to potty then went back to bed. :)

VU Sponsors