Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :)

Only alarm clock I have is my phone and that is set to medicine time!

You gals and coloring your hair....jeez :teehee: A few times I go to get a hair cut and the girl cutting my hair would offer to "get rid of the gray". Hell no, I wear it like a badge of honor. I been thru some serious shit in my life and I earned that gray hair! :giggle:

Time for :coffee2: I am alone this morning and dont have to take a puppy boy out and repeatedly yell "leave that damn cat alone" :giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That makes for poor working conditions.....so sad.......:(
It's a known fact that bitches totally screw up work productivity.
Up late again watching DC's LoT

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk
You're still awake? I mean, you haven't been to bed yet? :eek: Man, my old bones would be starting a revolution!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :)
You gals and coloring your hair....jeez :teehee: A few times I go to get a hair cut and the girl cutting my hair would offer to "get rid of the gray". Hell no, I wear it like a badge of honor. :giggle::giggle:
Says the man dating someone 20 years younger!!! lol
I don't know. I'd look 20 years older if I didn't dye mine.
Enjoy your peaceful morning choppy!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Says the man dating someone 20 years younger!!! lol
I don't know. I'd look 20 years older if I didn't dye mine.
Enjoy your peaceful morning choppy!

Yeah, I already look at least 5 yrs older than I actually am, so I figure, getting rid of the gray just helps me to look my actual age. Plus, red hair is just prettier than gray. :) And that Olia actually does good things to my hair, it's not so flyaway just after i color it -- since that color is oil-based, and I have rather dry hair.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to dye mine to please the ex asshole I was living with. After I threw him out, I said screw it! I'm tired of having to spend the money and go through the process. It's been totally gray for 3 years now.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to dye mine to please the ex asshole I was living with. After I threw him out, I said screw it! I'm tired of having to spend the money and go through the process. It's been totally gray for 3 years now.

When mine gets totally gray, I'm going moonlight blonde! Love that color, but with hair as dark as mine, egg-yolk yellow is the best I can do even with TWO bleaches -- which totally fried my hair when I attempted it at the age of 15, so once it grew back in natural, I stuck with going no lighter than light auburn.

I like the Olia light natural auburn, because it's not really RED, it's actually very close to my natural reddish brownish auburnish.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I already look at least 5 yrs older than I actually am, so I figure, getting rid of the gray just helps me to look my actual age. Plus, red hair is just prettier than gray. :) And that Olia actually does good things to my hair, it's not so flyaway just after i color it -- since that color is oil-based, and I have rather dry hair.

Andria
Nothing wrong with a little grey. Hellen Mirren has grey hair and is smashingly hot.

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' Lynn. Yeah I really hadn't meant to be up as early as I actually got up -- when my alarm went off (which I had set for 8:45), I noticed that it was barely light outside and I thought, how odd... so I checked the clock in the living... sure enough, my alarm clock had somehow gotten set an hour later than it actually was... and then of course, I couldn't get back to sleep. :facepalm:

Guess I'll be staying here in this thread from now on; Whiskey just let me know that my presence is unwelcome... but for some reason, y'all seem to like me.. so I'll just stay in here and not bother anyone else in the rest of the forum.

Andria

Had to go find that - :wtf:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Guess I'll be staying here in this thread from now on; Whiskey just let me know that my presence is unwelcome... but for some reason, y'all seem to like me.. so I'll just stay in here and not bother anyone else in the rest of the forum.
Gosh I just read this. I HATE ADHD!!!!! Have to read everything 3 times just to understand anything.
We love ya Andria. :hug:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry Andria but that's just wrong! I may not agree with some of your opinions but I respect your right to have them. You are loved here! <3
It wouldn't be the same here without YOU. :hug:

Thank you both... I really do appreciate it. I was already feeling kinda down this morning, and that just about pushed me over into guess-I'll-go-slit-my-wrists territory.

:hug::blowkiss:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know. But finding out in that fashion that someone you had thought was an online-friend actually hates you.... I dunno. It just makes me sad.

Andria

Us Fugees are often misunderstood - keep on posting as you see fit.

You are one of the most beloved people on VU

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know. But finding out in that fashion that someone you had thought was an online-friend actually hates you.... I dunno. It just makes me sad.

Andria

Dont know what happened but hate seeing someone I like hurting. None of us will ever agree with everyone all the time. That is an impossibility but there is no call for assholeness from it, so FUCK em I say. Your one of us Andria, even way back on ECF you was one of us and you always will be one of us.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dont know what happened but hate seeing someone I like hurting. None of us will ever agree with everyone all the time. That is an impossibility but there is no call for assholeness from it, so FUCK em I say. Your one of us Andria, even way back on ECF you was one of us and you always will be one of us.

:blowkiss:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amen brotha!!!!!!!!

VU Sponsors