Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know this is an old thread, but ECF has been the worst vaping forum for a long time now. I'm not saying it's totally useless, but the moderating there is no fascistic you almost can't post anything without being banned or having your post deleted. It's insane.

And now I see that they started their own vape shop vaping ( dot com). I could be wrong, they may have sold the domain, but last I checked the people that own ECF owned that domain, so I'm assuming they still do and opened a vape shop on it. That doesn't bother me in and of itself, but their prices are astronomically high.

Welcome to the fugee's where your free to say what you want however you want. :D About a year ago many of us left ECF over the asshole moderators and been happily here ever since.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is a third alternative that you might not be aware of. Cellular Internet. I use to use AT&T cellular internet for gaming before I got cable. Sat gaming was a hassle with the 1 to 2 second lag and they refuse to run me cable at the time so I had no choice and really, it was good service. The downside is you cant stream movies and stuff like that because you limited on data but for normal internet cruising, its not bad at all.
I've thought about it, but it'll be too slow. :( I have Sprint.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I have lost 15lbs....LOL
f41f056f-c219-477e-a76e-e1757b03c3d0_zpsl8zgaeng.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was bad with carbs all winter, I'm practically on a vegetarian diet.....it SUCKS:wait::zombie:

I can relate. But...you might get used to it :cool:

Jan 3, doctor took away: all grains, including whole wheat, sugar, any processed food containing nitrates, corn syrup, watermelon, carrots, no juice of any kind, period, and an admonition to avoid fats - and I already cannot consume dairy :eek:

Only two ounces of low fat meat a day

But, I've been able to make peace with it (finally) and feel better than I have in years

Sucked ass for that first six weeks though :cry:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I saw that on the news, totally blew my mind.

And they're saying it's gonna take 6 months to get I-85 back connected, so you can imagine the screaming going on around Atlanta today. :D It's 6 segments of bridge; the actual part that collapsed plus the 2 on each side of it, and the same 3 segments on the southbound side. But I'm thinking, since it's an interstate, the Fed DOT may help get it connected back up somewhat faster than 6 months -- 400,000 cars daily is a hell of a volume of traffic to re-route for that long!

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're a guy and you've been in a steady relationship with a lady for more than 3 months and still don't know what brands of feminine products she uses then you don't damn deserve her!
Brand be damned ! There are 6 or more different varieties of Poise panty liners. And that is just panty liners...

I used to take the empty package with me in my pocket only to find they had changed the packaging.

Now they started putting numbers on them with the latest change. that might last a couple of months or so...

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
Putin is behind it!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dumped that Merlin that was unvapable, cleaned it, dry burned the SS Clapton coil in it and put a new wick in it. Refilled it with some yummy Strawberry Shortcake juice and it is back to vaping good :D

When I feel the need I will try one drop of WTA in the tank and see how that goes.
Wait you plan on putting WTA in a tank with Strawberry Shortcake???
Did I read that correctly??
?WTF?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep.
Although it works best with tobacco vapes.
It is good with vanilla and caramel stuff too IMHO

I always put it into my strawberry & cream. I did use a lot of sweetener then, though. Once the WTA was completely gone, my need for sweetener decreased DRASTICALLY and very rapidly.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, all this talk of dieting and weight loss made me curious -- my appetite was really off, when I was ill and then taking the antibiotics, so I started decreasing my portions on pretty much everything, and just kept at it. So I checked... I've lost 5 lbs, just by doing that, and I was already down 2 lbs, at my Dr visit, from when I had my asthma checkup in Dec. So I'll just stick with smaller portions on everything, and maybe, slowly, I can drop another 5 lbs. :)

Ok, our loveseat was ready to be picked up today, so we did some furniture moving this evening. :) :) :)

tumblr_onpmmnK4Wf1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onpmn4yAJE1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onpmnoNayM1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

Dammit, now I need new throw pillows! :facepalm:

Andria

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning Whiskey! :wave:

It never ceases to amaze me what kind of crazy things people are capable of. Why anyone would have any sort of reason to burn down a highway is beyond me...in fact, the whole phrase "burn down a highway" doesnt even really make sense to me. :facepalm:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And how about that pickup driver that killed all those folks in the church bus.
"I am sorry, I was busy texting".
The zombie apocalypse is upon us....

I'll survive it. Took out my brain long ago and well, never found it to put it back. Zombies only come for ya if you got a tasty brain. Here let me sell yours on Medi-bay the place to offload all your cadavers, limbs, organs. Already sold Lucy's spleen over there last week. Sold three of Chop's toes and part of his liver, small intestine. Think i got rid of Snake's one lung and part of his esophagus, or was it his stomach, hm. Anyway I been making all kinds of good mad money selling parts. Figure it'll pay off in other means as well, gives the community a working bait pool for the ghoulish zombies, lace it with tranqs, poisons and work on thinning the herd.

Hey Whiskey, can I have your left bum cheek & your nose, think a nose fetching good prices this week. Bum cheeks are high dollar too, good for burn victims. Can I, can I please? ;) :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It never ceases to amaze me what kind of crazy things people are capable of. Why anyone would have any sort of reason to burn down a highway is beyond me...in fact, the whole phrase "burn down a highway" doesnt even really make sense to me. :facepalm:
Right? It's like every day something happens, you never know what to expect anymore:(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Brand be damned ! There are 6 or more different varieties of Poise panty liners. And that is just panty liners...

I used to take the empty package with me in my pocket only to find they had changed the packaging.

Now they started putting numbers on them with the latest change. that might last a couple of months or so...

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
Putin is behind it!

No, it's Mr. Chuck Norris this time. He now has to keep count of all the roundhouse kicks he uses to kill pussies. Well, he doesn't "have to" but he's nicely doing it so the C.N.K.Y.S (Chuck Norris Killed You Society) can be sure to know exactly how many of them are members. On a random thought, Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That's kinda what my husband said when he came back from a store run and saw me parked on the sofa glued to the TV, asked me what was on fire, I said 85, omygod! :giggle: He says, HOW is 85 on fire? I said, well it's under 85, trying to shush him so I could hear what the talking heads were saying.. He said Ok I repeat, how is it UNDER 85? He figured it was a car on fire on a road under it, but that part is one one of those flyover things that crosses a sort of "wasteland" area as it approaches the join-up with I-75 for the Connector, this massive thing that runs right thru the city (boy is THAT fun to drive! NOT!!!!!). As you may infer, it's JUST outside midtown Atlanta, and hence, UNGODLY busy, pretty much at any hour of the day.

Still curious to know what they were arrested for, i.e., how exactly they managed to spark such a conflagration. It's one thing to set a forest on fire in the middle of a massive drought... quite another to set such a blaze that you collapse a massive bridge!

Andria

VU Sponsors