ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why would you do that?

they can get their own wanko, nobody fools with my wanko. unfortunately :(
Didja hear the one about the guy who walked into a bar, ordered two drinks, drank one then poured the other one over his hand? He kept doing this until the bartender asked why, and replied "I'm trying to get my date drunk"

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh my god!!! She can't be for real can she? A few tricks she has in mind? Ummm, I don't even want to know what she's thinking...
And UncleRJ cracked me up with his answer almost as much as your post did Lucy.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm enjoying thinking of the either a) 18-20 yr old male laughing his ass off, or b) the 50 yr old fatass of either gender, also laughing their ass off. Men are so easily led sometimes. I'm slightly more inclined to the latter, as the troll evinces a rather surprising amount of literacy -- much higher than the interwebz norms. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm enjoying thinking of the either a) 18-20 yr old male laughing his ass off, or b) the 50 yr old fatass of either gender, also laughing their ass off. Men are so easily led sometimes. I'm slightly more inclined to the latter, as the troll evinces a rather surprising amount of literacy -- much higher than the interwebz norms. :giggle:

Andria

No shit!

"I recommend the Kanger TopBox," hahahhahhahahahha

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoever it is, has access to a VPN, or their IP would give 'em away. :giggle:

Andria

Pick your poison.

The spammer was not me, one is for work and the other is for personal use when I'm traveling or using public wifi :-(
2a5b2313ff3b0f1b6a9cffeb8ce7736f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only on my smartphone.For some reason it never shows up on my computer.

That's weird. Anytime I hit "New Posts," I can almost always count on a spam post or two, particularly late at night. Not sure what was going on today, so many spammers hitting it during the daylight hours. Maybe it was a holiday in Spamistan. :giggle:

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You mean Zophie?

Zophie is H O T. Ayup.

She also had a good example once on an RDA I thought about getting. After seeing the review I decided against it. Since I did I forgot which one it had been. So important I buy that rda, huh? Also like her showing a way to twist wires once. I cannot quite muster such coordination ergo i use a power drill, wear leather gloves. Her method though is okay to a point.

VU Sponsors