Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gordy had a ton of excellent songs but the Edmund Fitzgerald was always my favorite of his.

Mine too. The minor key gives me shivers! I've seen those Great Lakes, and they are... un-freaking-believable. I saw Lk Huron on a day when it was windy as hell, and it was like the damn ocean!

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Blame that rain on @Atchafalaya She sent it my way and for the most part I dodged it, except for mopping the water coming in the door at 4 frickin am this morning.
I think she sent it my way too. Though I guess Atcha's storms wouldn't make it this far north. Maybe I'll have to blame the crack of thunder that just made me jump and crap my pants, err, I mean made my dog jump and crap the floor, on someone else. Guess I'll just blame this downpour on Monday. Or Leap Year. Or programming. Or the sheep.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you had included a vape thingy with the coffee it would have arrived some time next week.
True dat! But seriously, I just roasted those beans Saturday morning, mailed 'em Saturday morning, and they already made it 1000 miles? So it must be true, vape gear makes the mail go slower, I can't even get stuff from my own state delivered that fast.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think she sent it my way too. Though I guess Atcha's storms wouldn't make it this far north. Maybe I'll have to blame the crack of thunder that just made me jump and crap my pants, err, I mean made my dog jump and crap the floor, on someone else. Guess I'll just blame this downpour on Monday. Or Leap Year. Or programming. Or the sheep.

Or Karen Carpenter bowling with the angels.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Karen Carpenter starving herself to death really pissed me off, as she was never fat or even pudgy to start with. But I guess that's mental illness for you -- I'm sure no one could rationally grasp why Heath Ledger or Robin Williams would be depressed... mental illness is no respecter of anything or anyone.

Maybe that sort of mental illness explains these people who weigh 300 lbs and are more offended that you might hurt their feelings about their obesity, than the fact that their obesity might kill them. :facepalm:

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got that one and "If You Could Read My Mind" on my Amazon Prime Music classic rock playlist... but I can't find Edmund Fitzgerald to save my life! :(

Andria
Firstly please note this only will work using Firefox
Open Firefox Browser
Download & install Download Helper

http://www.downloadhelper.net/

Also download and install Free Studio

https://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm

Open the following youtube link using Firefox

SONG

use download helper to download it

then use free studio to convert it to mp3.

Have fun!!

VU Sponsors