Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apparently at least one of them started the fire in the storge lot under the bridge.
All 3 thought to be homeless.

Well, it's safe to say, they aren't homeless anymore! And won't be, for QUITE some time to come! :giggle: And they should be GRATEFUL to be incarcerated, compared to being thrown on the mercy of the THOUSANDS who didn't get home till 3 or 4 hrs later than normal Thurs night! And all the rest who'll have to re-route for the coming months!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wonder whose bright idea it was to store flammable stuff under an interstate bridge?

I imagine the Fed DOT will be asking exactly that, rather loudly and pointedly, to whatever nincompoop was responsible. Shhhh, you can hear that buck-passing already!!!! :giggle:

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, it's safe to say, they aren't homeless anymore! And won't be, for QUITE some time to come! :giggle: And they should be GRATEFUL to be incarcerated, compared to being thrown on the mercy of the THOUSANDS who didn't get home till 3 or 4 hrs later than normal Thurs night! And all the rest who'll have to re-route for the coming months!

Andria

Just what we need - inspiration for another executive order. Round up all the homeless people and deport them to Mexico.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whiskey, can I have your left bum cheek & your nose, think a nose fetching good prices this week. Bum cheeks are high dollar too, good for burn victims. Can I, can I please? ;) :)
tumblr_oikulqviLC1u49zhho1_250_zpshaerr48o.gif

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, being away for a whole week put me seriously behind. What was I thinking? So I know I missed lots of good stuff, but I just can't take the time to catch up right now. So happy belated VUversary @JuicyLucy and @Atchafalaya
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Holy cow, I heard about that fire on the news but didn't grasp how badly it would screw up Atlanta traffic till I read your post @AndriaD

And...some of you probably saw this already, but there is a new vaping related study you should read if you haven't.
http://www.heavengifts.com/guide/ne...ing-vaping-increases-penis-size-2-inches.html

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, being away for a whole week put me seriously behind. What was I thinking? So I know I missed lots of good stuff, but I just can't take the time to catch up right now. So happy belated VUversary @JuicyLucy and @Atchafalaya
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Holy cow, I heard about that fire on the news but didn't grasp how badly it would screw up Atlanta traffic till I read your post @AndriaD

And...some of you probably saw this already, but there is a new vaping related study you should read if you haven't.
http://www.heavengifts.com/guide/ne...ing-vaping-increases-penis-size-2-inches.html

We had to visit Atlanta today... O!.M!.F!.G!!! 285 was a clusterfuck of MONGOLIAN proportions. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There will be more to come.Don't lose track of this.It will get interesting I bet.

I'm sure.

One of the most INTERESTING aspects of this is that the ATL Braves have a new stadium, which is no longer IN Atlanta, it's in Marietta, which yes, has prompted a lot of us Atlantans to say things like "well then they're not the Atlanta Braves anymore, they're the fucking MARIETTA Braves!" :facepalm: To get to Marietta, one goes out 285, the Perimeter, to the junction with I-75/Hwy 41. Just so happens that now that a large segment of I-85 is impassable, 285 and 75 are having to pick up a lot of the slack -- hence that mongolian clusterfuck we encountered today on 285 near that junction. And the Braves weren't even playing today! They're building some new ramps and various traffic control measures to account for the new volume that will be going that way on game days... BUT THEY'RE NOT FINISHED YET!

I anticipate a great many more mongolian clusterfucks before this mess is cleaned up. :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees.....I'll put that on my calendar, Juice....if I'm not working, I'll stop by.

That would rock!

The May trip that was the original target ain't happening - but I'm dragging my cousin out from California and we're gonna paint the town red:giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I remember something about no vapes even though you can smoke, but fuck `em:giggle:

Actually, all I'm finding is same as smoking, no vape ban specifically

I remember a post on Brand X forum a long time ago saying they were banning vaping, but not smoking. Can't find anything to back that up

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure.

One of the most INTERESTING aspects of this is that the ATL Braves have a new stadium, which is no longer IN Atlanta, it's in Marietta, which yes, has prompted a lot of us Atlantans to say things like "well then they're not the Atlanta Braves anymore, they're the fucking MARIETTA Braves!" :facepalm: To get to Marietta, one goes out 285, the Perimeter, to the junction with I-75/Hwy 41. Just so happens that now that a large segment of I-85 is impassable, 285 and 75 are having to pick up a lot of the slack -- hence that mongolian clusterfuck we encountered today on 285 near that junction. And the Braves weren't even playing today! They're building some new ramps and various traffic control measures to account for the new volume that will be going that way on game days... BUT THEY'RE NOT FINISHED YET!

I anticipate a great many more mongolian clusterfucks before this mess is cleaned up. :facepalm:

Andria
Well aware of the Atlanta area having lived there while working in Gainesville near Lee Circle in or around 1990

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, @USMCotaku -- I watched the series finale of Bones last night. I did see some EMTs in the early part of the show, but they were flashes, glimpses, so I couldn 't really identify any faces. I did DVR the show so I can watch it more carefully later; any tips or clues on finding you? I can't remember if our DirecTV remote has a "slo mo" button or not. :giggle:

Andria
Haven't watched it, but there was a scene where an EMT (me) in a bunker coat and blue jeans is opperating a gurney with a paramedic....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Haven't watched it, but there was a scene where an EMT (me) in a bunker coat and blue jeans is opperating a gurney with a paramedic....

Ok, I'll look for it. We've been so busy spending money, we haven't had time for much else this week! :giggle:

I remember very well when that particular problem would have thrilled me to NO end... and it still kinda does. :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors