Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dats funny.

I hope you're not getting depressed. I know what that feels like too. You really don't want to get out of bed. Or shower. Or brush your teeth. Or eat. Or do anything but lay in a fetal position.
Cheer up dag nabbit!

Really not sad or anything. And I don't even feel bad, but maybe I'm still recuperating from the infection; I was coughing up earlier, and can still kinda taste that antibiotic taste from my lungs. At this point, I do think it was *both* sinus and bronchial infection, so it's good that I got to the doc as quickly as I did -- he said he didn't hear anything alarming from my chest, and for that I'm sure I can thank vaping/non-smoking.

I just ordered some new keyboard stickers; the ones I applied recently were my last set, and they're already becoming quite defaced. Damn fingernails! :giggle:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They are filming a mini series here and need extras. "The Long Road Home: A Story of War and Family"
Wish I didn't have to work cause I'd love to do something like that. The DBA's wife is. I wanna be on TV too!!!!! Like her and Cody!!!!

A quick way to get into the movies :giggle:

big_logo.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone who cares... Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D returns tonight!!! :bliss:

Andria

Damn... choppie, did you watch it?

Ward was a good guy... then a bad guy... then a worse guy... then an evil alien... then a DEAD evil alien... NOW HE'S A GOOD GUY AGAIN??? WTF?????

:facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Quite a few years back while in Quebec a coyote got trapped under our crawl space I guess it was looking for food.Man you ain't smelled stink until you've smelled dead Coyote.

I dunno... we had a dead cat under the house we were renting before we bought this one. Man, that was rough.

@chopdoc -- S.H.I.E.L.D. *was* good, but damn it was confusing. Kinda like, am I dreaming? am I awake? am I dreaming I'm awake? Or dreaming I'm dreaming? And as for the guy mentioned in my spoiler... AAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's worse than a fucking vampire!!!!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holy gullywasher, Batman, look what's about to hit us!

gullywasher.jpg

Thundering, driving the cat crazy, my phone keeps giving me the emergency tone about a flash flood warning, driving ME crazy... aaarghhhh!!!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"500 internal server error." I already messaged them.

Hmm that's weird.. I just went to their site and put in data for my banner to see if maybe there was some change in the code that was misbehaving; their site works perfectly... but the banners still don't show.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's the flash flood so far:

flashflood.jpg

My backyard is very flat, so it shows up anytime there's a sustained hard rain. It's slacked off at the moment, but that band of red hasn't passed us yet, so there's more to come.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been there, done that! :D

But try right clicking on your banner image and open it in a new window...

I don't *see* a banner image, that's the problem! Right-clicking to a new window is exactly what I did to get to their site, so I could re-enter my data. But still don't see a banner, *except* on their site.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone mind if I strip down in here???:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I refer you to rule # 4 :teehee:

This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you have the option to ignore the poster and have their posts removed from your forum experience.

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone mind if I strip down in here???:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Not a bit, go right ahead, I'm sure no one here will mind. :D

Andria, you are getting some weather:eek:

Yep; it's still slacked off a good bit from the earlier downpour, but the thundering is keeping my kitteh cowering under my husband's bed. I've barely seen her today, what with all this sturm und drang going on outside!

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't *see* a banner image, that's the problem! Right-clicking to a new window is exactly what I did to get to their site, so I could re-enter my data. But still don't see a banner, *except* on their site.

Andria

Which browser? In FF you get a 'broken' image window displayed.

Anyway...

It's a shame about you and the o-ring thing. I just got some stuffs from FT - Narda and Little 16 clones - and both of those can be dialed down to a really tight draw.

Have you considered sacrificing something like an Ego-510 adapter and mounting it into something like a piece of wood? You could screw the attys on that to pull the top caps off, rather than trying to do it all by hand.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, it might help answer a question that Atcha and I were debating last night. Is that your real ass?:teehee::teehee::teehee:
OMG you told her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told Kadly I thought that "was" your ass since you look like you're in shape. Then, right after that someone asked you in that "help please" thread. lol!
I'm embarrassed now!:oops:

VU Sponsors