ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Juice. How's Mr Juicy? And more importantly (to your fans and friends).. how are YOU holding up to all the drama and medical idiots?

Andria

PS: GFY errybody. :blowkiss:

hahaha, I'm okay - still haven't had time to do a freak out about it, lol. :eek:

Mr. Juicy is doing well considering...

We'll know more Tuesday afternoon - we hope

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The time has come. Tis the season, and it has gone undone too long. I am talking about Herbicide.

The invasive choking vine that is Oriental Bittersweet was a long, hard battle when we found this place. It had overtaken a yard once tended by a gardening club. We didn't know about Garlon yet, and we just made it worse. Fucking seeds are viable for 5 years, plus the animals crapping out the seeds from eating the berries. They come back. And they are at the point of getting up into the canopy, and making large bushes where it can't find a tree. Time to stump and poison. I wonder if they scream...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Moueix this is another one you should grab, if you find a good deal on it. The Solstice RDA from N8 Mods.
82a7bd5157790be3709929beda02d59c.jpg
23f86b5568b8757cc62d129e93d6314e.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Moueix this is another one you should grab, if you find a good deal on it. The Solstice RDA from N8 Mods.
82a7bd5157790be3709929beda02d59c.jpg
23f86b5568b8757cc62d129e93d6314e.jpg

Is this the one you say tastes better than a drip atty? I'm a lil flush with new shit, VJ just put a special up on the new DNA250 board equipped Triades. I had to get two of em. But they prolly could use a REALLY good RDA... like my Petri's, Twisted Messes, Goons, Stumpies, Tsunami's...
Damn Hank, WHY?!? Why are we like this? Does that have dual airflow? Regular 510 drip tips or bigger bore?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this the one you say tastes better than a drip atty? I'm a lil flush with new shit, VJ just put a special up on the new DNA250 board equipped Triades. I had to get two of em. But they prolly could use a REALLY good RDA... like my Petri's, Twisted Messes, Goons, Stumpies, Tsunami's...
Damn Hank, WHY?!? Why are we like this? Does that have dual airflow? Regular 510 drip tips or bigger bore?

Dual air flow, standard 510 tip hole (it doesn't come with one). The air can be closed down pretty damn tight too. I'm using it 1/3 open lol I bought this one already converted to BF. They don't come that way stock

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It has great flavor (as well as clouds), but I think you're referring to the Shingen lol

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, that's not entirely true, Most of the Womper chatter is from the newcomers, though admittedly, Atcha and I have spent most of our time there since the migration a couple weeks ago. Cromwell though is in this thread as much as that one I think. Chopdoc is still here. Just everyone has been pretty quiet.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cromwell has been feeling poorly the last few days.
And my virus scanner is up to date so I do not understand how I caught anything.

Had to go to tobacco flavor today since I could not taste my EDV VC.

Sorry to her that Bob - maybe you should try vaping some chicken soup :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cromwell has been feeling poorly the last few days.
And my virus scanner is up to date so I do not understand how I caught anything.

Had to go to tobacco flavor today since I could not taste my EDV VC.

Not being able to taste doesn't distress me too much; I just figure, well tomorrow will be better... and it usually is. What I HATE is when the vape i LOVE starts tasting like t-total shit. :headbang: THEN I have to vape something different.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I read your posts on the bonkers thread. Will probably be getting a few of those myself :)

Haven't been to FT in a month or so
I need to check out that bonkers thread I think. VapeNW had those Geyscano's for $15 the other day, I passed due to negative reviews I'd previously read. Maybe I should have gotten a couple.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I need to check out that bonkers thread I think. VapeNW had those Geyscano's for $15 the other day, I passed due to negative reviews I'd previously read. Maybe I should have gotten a couple.

They are an excellent cheap squonker. The atty sucks big time.

The biggest problem is that the MSRP was like a $120 and they were NOT worth anything close to that.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugee's and GFY :)

Went out today and spent $1700 on a new couch, recliner and end table. Will be delivered Wednesday afternoon. I cant wait to get my furniture!!!!!!!!!!!
GOTTA have a good recliner.....that should be a law, perhaps rule of thumb.. we don't need anymore laws.....:giggle:

I'm glad things are finally coming together doc....!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You missed it, I guess

Yes I did miss it. That looks fairly bitching for an rda, especially since it looks to be single coil & I don't have a preference over dual or single. Went back and caught up. * sits pondering, checks SlugTech *

* ponders more *

ETA: Saw it on Kidney Puncher. $29 is pushing my high end price for rdas. I like the notion of hanging around $25 max for a single rda, about $30-35 max for a mod. I was kind of cheap on tanks too, usually stuck around $10-20 max. It's not that I desire crappy cheap junk but I also don't like buying a sardine tin that costs a nickel to make for hundreds of dollars. A mod, to me it's a battery box, unless it's a squonk. Then, it's a battery box and tank. An rda to me is a coil housing. Hm, sorry I'm kind of like that, um ... functionality, universalistic, practical ... heh, poor. *chuckles*

Ah, and I also read the promo literature on the Solstice. It can do single or dual, which suits me. I like the looks of it. Like the looks of an $8 Velocity V2 clone too. *grin* It too can do dual or single coil. I have one doing single, one doing dual verticals. I see a lot of various "new" rda now using Velocity type of deck, even the Griffith RTA uses it, looks like the Tsunami and Avacado do as well.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What year, model?....if your interested in selling it please let me know.

That sounds like a good idea, a bicycle. :) I might need to save up some nickels for something other than vape gear. I could use a bicycle to exercise my kids. I would tie empty plastic soda bottles off the back. Grouchy would chase them as I whizzed along on the bike. Hm, wait that might not be a good idea. He is weighing in at around eighty to a hundred pounds, if he catches up and tugs I'd be tossed off the bike. Awe well, I could still ride up ahead of them and take them on runs. :) "Hell yeah!" Shoots a couple birds with one stone, exercises them and me also helps me get calmer as a pack leader. :)

VU Sponsors