Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not the Squeeze aka skuonker Pico.
The regular Pico is something like 5-75 watts I think.

It's the same as the OG Dripbox, but it tops out at 50w

:thanks: Got it now, as in I comprehend. :facepalm: :)

Think I'm off to rack out. Had a C.A.T scan session today, one involving the lovely glowing dye. Had a nice supper at Golden Corral in Parkersburg after the scanning. Despite not doing much today was tiring.

Nitol. Run 'er slow. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: s for one and all with a warm :).

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang. How's y'all? I'm a bit concerned about Juicy and Mr Juicy as well.

I had 4 hrs of TV to watch last night, so when that was done, I just did the dishes and read for a while before bed. Back's still hurting a little, but seems to be on the mend; the pain I woke with was more of an ache, than sharp. Bless ibuprofen, Prince of anti-inflammatories!
GFYs merrily. And for the 2nd time, Lynn, Happy Birthday! I insist! :D :giggle: :confetti:

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' gang. How's y'all? I'm a bit concerned about Juicy and Mr Juicy as well.

I had 4 hrs of TV to watch last night, so when that was done, I just did the dishes and read for a while before bed. Back's still hurting a little, but seems to be on the mend; the pain I woke with was more of an ache, than sharp. Bless ibuprofen, Prince of anti-inflammatories!
GFYs merrily. And for the 2nd time, Lynn, Happy Birthday! I insist! :D :giggle: :confetti:

Andria

She's probably just out in the orchard, harvesting Men.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is how new vapers are welcomed over there. What a buttnugget.

"This thread, started by stevesavage73, has been deleted. Deleted by retired1, Saturday at 1:57 PM, Reason: Buh Bye!"

The thread was started by a 37 year old man from North Carolina. Not sure what was in it, but this is clearly a fucking troublemaker right here.. look at the twinkle of Shenanigans in those eyes!

I hope you find VU, Steve! We help gangsta's like yourself succeed here.
240595.jpg

Last edited:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Thanks again Andria! :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is how new vapers are welcomed over there. What a buttnugget.

"This thread, started by stevesavage73, has been deleted. Deleted by retired1, Saturday at 1:57 PM, Reason: Buh Bye!"

The thread was started by a 37 year old man from North Carolina. Not sure what was in it, but this is clearly a fucking troublemaker right here.. look at the twinkle of Shenanigans in those eyes!

I hope you find VU, Steve! We help gangsta's like yourself succeed here.
240595.jpg

He probably asked if it was true that ECF moderators were such nazi fuckheads that one couldn't even ask about flavoring one's vape with herbs. :giggle:

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Incompetent motherfuckers the whole world through. I ordered a sport screen for my Duc. Just TOO much wind at highway speed. This is supposed to replace the handlebar bolts, and sit on top of it. Made by Puig, a top name in windscreens for bikes. Anyone see the problem?

Here is the stock handlebar clamp with stock screws:
OEM.jpg

And here is the Puig replacement spacer, screen, and supplied bolts when inserted through the whole assembly:
Puig.jpg

What the fuck. I waited THREE weeks for this to come from Italy. ALL they had to do was insert their OWN fucking bolts into their OWN fucking assembly, with an OEM riser clamp, and they would be able to SEE that NO WAY would I bet my life on ONE fricking thread holding my handlebars on.

ON TOP of that, the two rear bolts, are DIRECTLY under their own bracket, making it impossible to properly torque them down. FUCK you, Puig, for wasting my time, energy, money and patience.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Incompetent motherfuckers the whole world through. I ordered a sport screen for my Duc. Just TOO much wind at highway speed. This is supposed to replace the handlebar bolts, and sit on top of it. Made by Puig, a top name in windscreens for bikes. Anyone see the problem?

View attachment 63662

And here is the Puig replacement spacer, screen, and supplied bolts when inserted through the whole assembly:
View attachment 63663

What the fuck. I waited THREE weeks for this to come from Italy. ALL they had to do was insert their OWN fucking bolts into their OWN fucking assembly, with an OEM riser clamp, and they would be able to SEE that NO WAY would I bet my life on ONE fricking thread holding my handlebars on.

ON TOP of that, the two rear bolts, are DIRECTLY under their own bracket, making it impossible to properly torque them down. FUCK you, Puig, for wasting my time, energy, money and patience.
Unbelievable....or rather par for the course......:cuss2::gaah:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 63662

View attachment 63663

Time to find some longer hard bolts.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Eh, I'm just glad the work area was so accessible. If I had had to remove cowls, panels, gas tank or whatever first, I woulda been REALLY mad.

Like the Power Steering pump my mechanic put on my F150. A month old, and it is dying. My Auto Parts guy says "No problem, under warranty. We will replace it for free".

Great, let me tell you where the truck is. Call me when you've replaced it. Duh.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to find some longer hard bolts.

I considered it. Three things stopped me. First, I didn't pay $200 to re-engineer the thing. 2nd, If I DO replace the bolts, and there is any kind of failure, well, I own it, and Puig is off the hook. Last, it doesn't change the fact that I cannot get a torque ratchet on the two back bolts, nor can I get ANYthing on them without scratching the paint off the black bracket that is in the way.

Sometimes, even though you MIGHT salvage something, you just gotta say "FAIL".

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I considered it. Three things stopped me. First, I didn't pay $200 to re-engineer the thing. 2nd, If I DO replace the bolts, and there is any kind of failure, well, I own it, and Puig is off the hook. Last, it doesn't change the fact that I cannot get a torque ratchet on the two back bolts, nor can I get ANYthing on them without scratching the paint off the black bracket that is in the way.

Good points and I cannot disagree with you.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just think if you had Ducati install the shield, you'd be riding around with two threads holding the bar on.....:huh:...:cuss2:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whee, VAPE mail!! Finally, I have been on a desert isle of vape mail lately it seems. Nothing exciting anyways. But the new DNA250 Triades are in, and I LOVE the new leathers. The brown is my older DNA200, but the black hide and purple ostrich are new 250's. I never hit 200w on the 200, so I don't expect anything from the 250's beyond the higher amp fuse, better TC for SS (available to the 200 via update also), and the 2 amp USB charging.

I've never believed in USB charging, but as of lately, I have to admit I woulda been SCREWED without it.
twofitty.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whee, VAPE mail!! Finally, I have been on a desert isle of vape mail lately it seems. Nothing exciting anyways. But the new DNA250 Triades are in, and I LOVE the new leathers. The brown is my older DNA200, but the black hide and purple ostrich are new 250's. I never hit 200w on the 200, so I don't expect anything from the 250's beyond the higher amp fuse, better TC for SS (available to the 200 via update also), and the 2 amp USB charging.

I've never believed in USB charging, but as of lately, I have to admit I woulda been SCREWED without it.
View attachment 63672

The one in the middle is purple ostrich? I thought it was pink roses. :giggle: I like it, whatever it is... but I just don't think I'd like that big a mod; my iPV Minis are right on the edge of pushing it, and they're just tall, not fat. I do like that pink design though. :D

I never get vapemail anymore, but I do get various other cool stuff in the mail, from amazon, jet, ebay, etc. I need to check out that overstock place, but I never think of it when I'm hunting for something, then I usually find whatever on amazon, and stop looking. :D

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one in the middle is purple ostrich? I thought it was pink roses. :giggle: I like it, whatever it is... but I just don't think I'd like that big a mod; my iPV Minis are right on the edge of pushing it, and they're just tall, not fat. I do like that pink design though. :D

I never get vapemail anymore, but I do get various other cool stuff in the mail, from amazon, jet, ebay, etc. I need to check out that overstock place, but I never think of it when I'm hunting for something, then I usually find whatever on amazon, and stop looking. :D

Andria

It was in the pool!!
Really, it looks pinkish in the photo, but in real life it's kind of a wine red, with dark purple bumps.

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Good morning, Lady Kodak!! I have been VERY busy vaping up your samples. ALL stellar! Not a dud in the bunch so far, Wild Melon Cheescake and Iced Lemon Cookie are long gone. Berry Cobbler is quite good, what is in BPC? Tasty, whatever it is...

BPC= Bilberry, Pomegranate, and Vanilla Classic. Was there something off to you on the Berry Cobbler? It's missing something, but I can't put my finger on what.

I agree, THAT one stands near the top of the herd! I cannot FIND it, but I know I have some left! Probably in an Emergency location. I has dozens of them. I'm like a squirrel that way.

Cloudy Peach is one of my favorites...not bad for a 2 flavor recipe :D

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BPC= Bilberry, Pomegranate, and Vanilla Classic. Was there something off to you on the Berry Cobbler? It's missing something, but I can't put my finger on what.

Hmm.. I will try some more of the cobbler this evening with Thrones. I can concentrate on it between nude scenes. ;)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol! Hubby has told me that I need to watch that...he's hooked on it. However, the oldest daughter has all of his DVD's, so until she gives em back I can't watch it!

You will appreciate that it is equal opportunity voyeurism. I swear, if I see another man butt, I'm going to puke. Well, I guess there is a lil something in it for everyone. I mean almost EVERYone, but I have yet to find an admirer of good shoes.:giggle:

Come on, these have Daenerys Targaryen written ALL over em..
img-thing

Last edited:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We LOVE the Berry Cobbler here. I mixed 60mls last week and there's only 20 mls left. I'm leaving it just the way it is. :)

VU Sponsors