Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
To be honest i know she will drink at school and id rather buy her better stuff than what they normally drink rot gut sucks. But i also know my kid is responsible and rather not have some 1 use a fake id or go to a bar. It all comes down to trust and the way i have raised her, so i feel safe in her judgements. on the other hand just bought myself a $60.00 bottle of single malt scotch that i havent had in 2 years. Has the best smokey flavor in the world.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14485041_1195519063842659_1068198500664402402_n.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Pico Squonks arrived yesterday, just opened the box tonight, my god are they tiny......:giggle:

Never tried the Pico Squanks but have 2 regular Pico's and 3 Mega Pico's and love them. The regular Pico's with a Merlin on them vaping at 32 - 35 watts last a good long time before needing a fresh battery and the Mega Pico with 26650's vaping supertanks on them at 45 to 50 watts also last a good long time. Thye ar small enough to stay in a shirt pocket and not drag your shirt down from the weight and the function perfectly. TC or watt mode works great. I highly recommend them.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked at them but really would like a review of one before I start saving for one. I love my REO so I'm wondering how they compare. :)

Good morning everyone! Quick flyby post....:wave:

Good morning, Lynn! I hear a lot of love for Reo's, but never tried one. I guess I just can't get past the fact I'd prefer another battery over a juice bottle. It WOULD be kinda nice though, to be able to take something like a Petri on the road, if it bottom fed. Hmm... I am so sold on the DNA chips TC capabilities at the moment..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have looked at them but really would like a review of one before I start saving for one. I love my REO so I'm wondering how they compare. :)

Good morning everyone! Quick flyby post....:wave:

Find myself in the same boat, although with affordable Reo Grand clones. If memory serves, the Pico squonks are regulated. Not sure I want a regulated device. That noted I might consider one if it's of fairer / durable quality at a reasonable price. The drawback from regulated devices for me is the concern of the electronics components going hinky.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fugees. For THIS fugee, anyway. :D Woke up about 8:30 and the Alleve I took before bed had mostly worn off, my back was hurting again, so I got up and took 3 ibuprofen and went back to bed... stayed there till about 12:30, having some WILD ASS dreams. :D

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Lynn! I hear a lot of love for Reo's, but never tried one. I guess I just can't get past the fact I'd prefer another battery over a juice bottle. It WOULD be kinda nice though, to be able to take something like a Petri on the road, if it bottom fed. Hmm... I am so sold on the DNA chips TC capabilities at the moment..
I love my REO but it's an at home device only. Most of the time I forget my lunch or even my car keys when I leave home so remembering extra batteries and juice.....fuhgetaboutit!!! Lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Find myself in the same boat, although with affordable Reo Grand clones. If memory serves, the Pico squonks are regulated. Not sure I want a regulated device. That noted I might consider one if it's of fairer / durable quality at a reasonable price. The drawback from regulated devices for me is the concern of the electronics components going hinky.
Pico Squonks are not regulated just like a regulated mod in mech mode.
They have the 5 click on off, short protection, etc but not regulated.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is the thing about regulated versus non regulated, at least it is a major selling point to me. Your vapes potential of becoming a bomb has just turned to about nil. When I am vaping one of my Pico's, if the battery gets too low it will tell me weak battery and it will still vape, just not at full power until I either charge it or put a charged battery in it. With non regulated, it is giving you everything that battery can give regardless of what it is doing to the battery.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, GFY y'all. Gonna crash, been a long weekend. Think I'll reconsider the idea of driving to Texas next time. Spending more time driving than you do with the person you are visiting isn't worth it. Flying from now on.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, GFY y'all. Gonna crash, been a long weekend. Think I'll reconsider the idea of driving to Texas next time. Spending more time driving than you do with the person you are visiting isn't worth it. Flying from now on.

Texas is SO nice in the winter... just saying... Anybody seen Falala lately?

VU Sponsors