My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How was your day, Juice?

Not bad, you?

I'm super-stoked because my youngest just got a huge promotion/raise so I'm living my life by proxy through her

Plus, she took fourth place in a pinball tournament last night and won $10 and a T-shirt, so we're living large :giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not bad, you?

I'm super-stoked because my youngest just got a huge promotion/raise so I'm living my life by proxy through her

Plus, she took fourth place in a pinball tournament last night and won $10 and a T-shirt, so we're living large :giggle:
lmao, Juice....it's the lil things in life which really count....:)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bet you wish you could be playing pinball on the back porch..... on an island, SW of AK......:cry:

Well, I did feel a twitch remembering that I made Mr. Juicy sell our last functioning machine

But - I'm hoping to have our 1975 Wizard (the one with Roger Daltry and Ann Margaret) restored before we leave

We are geeky pinball fanatics :p (Fuck video/computer games)

My brother is actually nationally ranked

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got a new baby today. My nephew found him in a trash bag at the landfill. I named him Oreo.
View attachment 63449

Oh, oh, oh!!!!

So lovely! Tuxedos are my favorite and am a total sucker for rescues!

That little Oreo is a blessing

May you have many years of happiness together :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Very cute kitty....although I'm very allergic to cats.

Happy Birthday, Lynn...if I don't see you online prior......:hearts::stars2::stars:....:confetti:

I didn't either, I think the sight was glitchy because I didn't see anything either until Robert replied to her

So happy birthday from me too!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cute kitty....although I'm very allergic to cats.

Happy Birthday, Lynn...if I don't see you online prior......:hearts::stars2::stars:....:confetti:
Thank you!! Both my nephew and his wife are allergic to cats too. That's why they didn't keep him.

I didn't either, I think the sight was glitchy because I didn't see anything either until Robert replied to her

So happy birthday from me too!
Thank you!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it is! Nothing better on a cold day than a lap full of warm kitty! :)

AMEN!

Good morning all. Those who enjoy that sort of thing can GFY, the rest can GFSE. It's a brisk one today in Michigan. The thermometer is 40 something.. All I need to see to tell what kind of Saturday THIS is. Chaps and thermal undies! I might prefer it a bit warner, but that cool air in an aspirated engine?!? You know they produce about 8% more HP in the cold, right? Vrooom.... time to get reacquainted with the new, improved Bender with the bigger jugs.. Come on baby, let's take em out. I wanna FEEL em....

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Moo! No riding anything here except a boat! Been raining pretty steadily since yesterday afternoon. Be safe PLEASE? :)

Good morning, Beautiful!! I hope you are keeping your house dry, we've had enough tragedies around here! Oh, I'll be safe. I am riding the Bomber today. As long as I don't try to pull any Fighter maneuvers with it, I should be OK> ;)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Beautiful!! I hope you are keeping your house dry, we've had enough tragedies around here! Oh, I'll be safe. I am riding the Bomber today. As long as I don't try to pull any Fighter maneuvers with it, I should be OK> ;)
Keeping the house as dry as possible. With all the rain, I seem to have developed a leak in the kitchen. Lucky for me it's right over the sink. :)

VU Sponsors