Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keeping the house as dry as possible. With all the rain, I seem to have developed a leak in the kitchen. Lucky for me it's right over the sink. :)

OH NOES!!!! The worst of it seems to be over you now. We got really nothing from it, here; maybe 10 raindrops. Maybe 20. And we SERIOUSLY need rain. Fucking el nino can BITE ME!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening Juice and inspects :)

I have a question...what are the odds of being on a forum such as this or ECF and having someone show up in a thread you've been in for quite a while that lives in the same county as you do?

Not sure. I've run into a few folks that live in N. GA, but I dunno if they're actually IN Lawrenceville -- one did put me into a vape shop locally that I didn't know about, which was nice.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AMEN!

Good morning all. Those who enjoy that sort of thing can GFY, the rest can GFSE. It's a brisk one today in Michigan. The thermometer is 40 something.. All I need to see to tell what kind of Saturday THIS is. Chaps and thermal undies! I might prefer it a bit warner, but that cool air in an aspirated engine?!? You know they produce about 8% more HP in the cold, right? Vrooom.... time to get reacquainted with the new, improved Bender with the bigger jugs.. Come on baby, let's take em out. I wanna FEEL em....
Cold ride. But enjoy.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I missed it, I'm sure Atcha and I would have been happy to help you get whole ass toasted if we had known.

By the way, how Mr Juice? And how are you?

I'm tippy top - Mr is doing pretty good considering.

What???? You have a Pinball Wizard?????
There has to be a twist.

A pinball wizard has such a supple wrist

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AMEN!

Good morning all. Those who enjoy that sort of thing can GFY, the rest can GFSE. It's a brisk one today in Michigan. The thermometer is 40 something.. All I need to see to tell what kind of Saturday THIS is. Chaps and thermal undies! I might prefer it a bit warner, but that cool air in an aspirated engine?!? You know they produce about 8% more HP in the cold, right? Vrooom.... time to get reacquainted with the new, improved Bender with the bigger jugs.. Come on baby, let's take em out. I wanna FEEL em....
Woho Moooooooo....sounds like a chilly day in the north country, frost on the pumpkin soon.....!

Drove to Tucson this morning, just returned home.....nother long day.....:cry:

Evening Fugees...hope everyone had a lovely Saturday......:bliss:

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy Fugees, Hope everybody is well. Sorry i havent been around much, been sick and sick of working. My daughter is in for the weekend from school so yea life is hectic. Just pre ordered the Smok alien mod with the baby tf8, cant wait for my vape mail.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin'... but I fail to see what's so damn good about it. One of my spinal disks decided to have a wander yesterday while I was vacuuming, so naturally the vertebra obliged it and gave it a good squish, and it has been hurting like a mofo ever since. :xD: Plus, now that the hurricane has passed, the weather has decided that yes, it truly is fall, so I was rather chilly when I very reluctantly got out of bed -- the only reason I did was so I could take some ibuprofen!

And last night. as if I wasn't in sufficient pain already, my gallbladder decided to have a hissyfit too, but thank goodness, it was a fairly short attack this time. Really, I just need a body transplant.

:gaah:
Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin'... but I fail to see what's so damn good about it. One of my spinal disks decided to have a wander yesterday while I was vacuuming, so naturally the vertebra obliged it and gave it a good squish, and it has been hurting like a mofo ever since. :xD: Plus, now that the hurricane has passed, the weather has decided that yes, it truly is fall, so I was rather chilly when I very reluctantly got out of bed -- the only reason I did was so I could take some ibuprofen!

And last night. as if I wasn't in sufficient pain already, my gallbladder decided to have a hissyfit too, but thank goodness, it was a fairly short attack this time. Really, I just need a body transplant.

:gaah:
Andria

IKR? I keep telling my wife to let them just keep putting titanium in me. Will get to the point that I won't die, just end up in the recycling bin some day.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woho Moooooooo....sounds like a chilly day in the north country, frost on the pumpkin soon.....!
Drove to Tucson this morning, just returned home.....nother long day.....:cry:
Evening Fugees...hope everyone had a lovely Saturday......:bliss:

Twas lovely indeed. I hope you have a splendid Sunday, Dale, and don't have to DRIVE anywhere!

Good morning everyone! Long time no see. I slothed out, sorry about that... hope everyone is well!

GM Stu, Mr. Spankman... Long time no see, Stu! Hope all is well with you...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Twas lovely indeed. I hope you have a splendid Sunday, Dale, and don't have to DRIVE anywhere!

GM Stu, Mr. Spankman... Long time no see, Stu! Hope all is well with you...

I'm gonna try to make my own box Moo. Prepare for the possibility of a ginormous curse fueled diatribe(or 10)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's the hold up?

a8066419b663cfd3e41b6f2d2c88f8ce.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GFY's Fugees. Off to the liquor store to do some bonding with my daughter. Rather have her drink at home than at the bars.

Chicken wings, beer hot sauce and football are the very solid foundation of mine and my son's friendship. So nice once they obtain responsible adult status, and you can be good frinds.:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GFY's Fugees. Off to the liquor store to do some bonding with my daughter. Rather have her drink at home than at the bars.

One of the joys of my life is that my son is rather afraid of drinking -- he knows the genetic lottery will tend to favor him extremely, with many many generations of drunks on both sides of both his parents' families. So he'll have a beer... and usually not finish it, and switch to cola. :) So he may end up with bad teeth, but maybe not a lifetime of regrets and a bad liver. :)

Andria

VU Sponsors