Member For 5 Years
'Bout time you showed up!

Andria

:wave:

LUCY!
Good to see ya.
Hows thing going in the far north?

Coming along guys -

I didn't mention this, but I fractured a rib last August and dislocated it, just now working on getting it back in place.:sad:

Let's just say I haven't felt very good lately - but today is the best it's been in quite awhile :)

So GFY one and all - and happy belated birthday Lynn :cheers:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Coming along guys -

I didn't mention this, but I fractured a rib last August and dislocated it, just now working on getting it back in place.:sad:

Let's just say I haven't felt very good lately - but today is the best it's been in quite awhile :)

Glad your day has been a better one.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Coming along guys -

That sounds like it sucks, glad it's feeling better. Now GFY. :)

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow!
Just, Wow!

Wait.....No. First let me come proper with a GFY's

Now with that out of the way, it is great seeing you f'd up people still trolling the threads lol. BUT........No Roxy?

I have not been here:(
In a While. Just had to deal with some very trying times. I lost, something, someone, a part of me, one I will never see grow, everything.....
And as I am typing this, It just hit me, I should not have been absent here. You people always made me smile and I could have used that a lot. If feels good inside seeing familiar names.

Although I have been in a pretty dark place, I could not be happier now. So, I will drop in when I can. I am a new business owner so it is pretty nuts right now. Its good to see you all.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wow!
Just, Wow!

Wait.....No. First let me come proper with a GFY's

Now with that out of the way, it is great seeing you f'd up people still trolling the threads lol. BUT........No Roxy?

I have not been here:(
In a While. Just had to deal with some very trying times. I lost, something, someone, a part of me, one I will never see grow, everything.....
And as I am typing this, It just hit me, I should not have been absent here. You people always made me smile and I could have used that a lot. If feels good inside seeing familiar names.

Although I have been in a pretty dark place, I could not be happier now. So, I will drop in when I can. I am a new business owner so it is pretty nuts right now. Its good to see you all.

Hey Mister: very sorry to hear about your loss - but very glad you are bouncing back.

New biz owner? Do tell!

P.S. Like I keep telling Hank, I don't need any AmWay :giggle:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Coming along guys -

Thank you Lucy!! I'm glad you're back! We've all been worried!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just toss the ice cream in the back of a pickup, or snowplow, it's prolly 10 below zero there now......:wave:

Nah, been in the 20s day and night for the last several days. It was 28 all day, but it just shot up to 34 and the forecast calls for rain :eek:

I hate to tell you this peeps, but global warming is very real

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just toss the ice cream in the back of a pickup, or snowplow, it's prolly 10 below zero there now......:wave:

A good but lazy friend of ours keeps his frozen food in the trunk of his car all winter. When he gets home from work, he makes a selection before going inside.:giggle:

In winter we often use the front porch for a freezer, especially after holidays when the fridge is full and there is no extra room for the last few leftovers

Can't use it as a fridge in summer, too many bears

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A good but lazy friend of ours keeps his frozen food in the trunk of his car all winter. When he gets home from work, he makes a selection before going inside.:giggle:

In winter we often use the front porch for a freezer, especially after holidays when the fridge is full and there is no extra room for the last few leftovers

images

Taking pictures of Hank's junk again Moo?
that's it... ex-lax in your leftovers..

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Mister: very sorry to hear about your loss - but very glad you are bouncing back.

New biz owner? Do tell!

P.S. Like I keep telling Hank, I don't need any AmWay :giggle:

I dunno, I used to have some cleaning shit from Amway that could remove PERMANENT MARKER! Stuff was damn near miraculous. I'd like to have more of that stuff, but not enough to have to put up with hearing all the magical stories about Amway. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

In Michigan, one cabin we lived in didn't have a fridge... but it was winter, so we could keep the pop outside. Couldn't keep the beer out there, all the lowlifes woudl steal it. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I would be happy to pick up expensive gifts of vape gear for the lovely, vivacious Lucy for your entertainment, as soon as she goes to sleep...

Thanks Moo - and I'm sorry for calling you Windex and Mr Peeper in that other thread during your recent scandal

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No raccoons? No I guess not. that is a plus.
I have to kill several here every year.
Worse than kids on the lawn.
And I don't get into trouble for shooting them like I would kids.

No raccoons, possums, skunks or snakes, state income or sales tax

We do have the aurora, totem poles and the permanent fund dividend

On the downside, all items on the dollar menu cost at least $1.68 and Sarah Palin still hasn't moved on

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No raccoons, possums, skunks or snakes, state income or sales tax

We do have the aurora, totem poles and the permanent fund dividend

On the downside, all items on the dollar menu cost at least $1.68 and Sarah Palin still hasn't moved on
Bummer on Palin still keeping an eye on Russia.
but then paradise always has a price.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bummer on Palin still keeping an eye on Russia.

At least she's single-handedly keeping Putin from taking us back

How did you bust your ribs, Juice.....drunk again?.....:rolleyes:....:wave:

I was just walking out the front door (sober, btw, I swear!) and one minute I was walking, the next I was on the ground twisted up like a pretzel

Also sprained my ankle and twisted my knee. But the rib thing has been killing me bad

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I was just walking out the front door (sober, btw, I swear!) and one minute I was walking, the next I was on the ground twisted up like a pretzel

Also sprained my ankle and twisted my knee. But the rib thing has been killing me bad
Ice I presume?

Hello Hawaii.....:D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Probably because she would singlehandedly lower the combined IQ of the entire Russian people by 10% at the very least. :facepalm:

Hate to hear that. It sounds very much like one of my own tricks, but all I broke was a toe, falling down one step because it was dark and I thought I was already at the bottom of the steps. :facepalm: And I think it was only cracked, or maybe even badly bruised; my foot was completely black with bruise, but it seemed to heal faster than a break probably would. I have extremely dense bones. As klutzy as I am, I've never broken one, except maybe that toe.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I thought Palin was great entertainment.
And funny as hell how people fell all over each other to support her.

Humans sure are a screwed up species.

I almost voted for her for governor (she supported an LNG from the North Slope to here) but her other politics scared me so bad I ended up voting the Green party that year because her Dem opponent was also a moron

VU Sponsors