Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They've got an arterial blood pressure gauge in now, so they can monitor her BP more closely; still much too low and not responding to the 5 things they've got in her IV; it's about 70 over 30.

Andria

Falconeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've been away for a few days and have just signed back in - sorry to read about this - best wishes for a speedy recovery for your mum Andria; this will be an axious time for you and we are all thinking of you.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, having all y'all praying must be helping; the nurse says she's a long way from out of the woods, but her BP is now about 100 over 40-something. She was almost starting to wake a little, but she was fighting the respirator, so the nurse made the two who were in there leave the room, and they turned off the lights, to try and let her calm down naturally; they can't really sedate anymore than very lightly because of her BP. Y'all keep praying, please! We really need her BP to come up and stabilize to prevent organ damage.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, having all y'all praying must be helping; the nurse says she's a long way from out of the woods, but her BP is now about 100 over 40-something. She was almost starting to wake a little, but she was fighting the respirator, so the nurse made the two who were in there leave the room, and they turned off the lights, to try and let her calm down naturally; they can't really sedate anymore than very lightly because of her BP. Y'all keep praying, please! We really need her BP to come up and stabilize to prevent organ damage.

Andria

I'm so sorry you are going through this

Neither one of us is very "hug oriented" but here is one anyway :hug:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Most of them are fucks fer sure.

Just political parrots...

Might want to check out the FBI investigating Indiana vaping law or whatever it is called. Some stupid political shit going on there too.

Will check it out, definitely.

Last time I looked at one of those threads, there were dumbies insisting Pence will be good for vaping on the federal level :gaah:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon fugees.....:vino:

@AndriaD hope your Mom is better this evening....!

Well, it's very guardedly better; her BP did come up a little, but she's still on 4 or 5 diff meds IV to keep it that way. The doc said we'd just have to see how she makes it thru the night. We came home, so we could eat; my husband's taking a personal day from work tomorrow so we can go up there again tomorrow.

So, dinner has been eaten, we're DVR'ing Blindspot, and about to watch Criminal Minds and Designated Survivor and then the DVR of Lethal Weapon (TV series) that's on right now.

Today seemed to last at least 4 or 5 days.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Last time I looked at one of those threads, there were dumbies insisting Pence will be good for vaping on the federal level :gaah:
Now they are saying it is just Hitlery trying to get Pence...
Sheesh...
And this IS a vaping board....
imho anything about investigating the Indiana vaping laws is a good thing.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's very guardedly better; her BP did come up a little, but she's still on 4 or 5 diff meds IV to keep it that way. The doc said we'd just have to see how she makes it thru the night. We came home, so we could eat; my husband's taking a personal day from work tomorrow so we can go up there again tomorrow.

So, dinner has been eaten, we're DVR'ing Blindspot, and about to watch Criminal Minds and Designated Survivor and then the DVR of Lethal Weapon (TV series) that's on right now.

Today seemed to last at least 4 or 5 days.

Andria

I can relate to that o_O

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gotta chill when you can from the stress.

Yeah... I was really wishing for an AA meeting on the ride home, but now that I've eaten, it seems less necessary. HALT - Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired -- are bad triggers for alcoholics, and I was 2 of 4 at the time, now just tired and stressed, but not completely demented. I'll survive much better without a drink, than with one.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, because he did so much for us Indiana vapers...:facepalm: Stupid dumbfucks.
No, seriously, he did do a lot for us though. He grabbed us by the balls repeatedly, and who doesn't like a good ball squeezing? Of course I would have preferred it wasn't while he was reaming our asses, but at least he was kind enough to give us the reach around treatment.:headbang:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah... I was really wishing for an AA meeting on the ride home, but now that I've eaten, it seems less necessary. HALT - Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired -- are bad triggers for alcoholics, and I was 2 of 4 at the time, now just tired and stressed, but not completely demented. I'll survive much better without a drink, than with one.

Andria
Prayers for your Mom, @AndriaD! :hug::(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, because he did so much for us Indiana vapers...:facepalm: Stupid dumbfucks.
No, seriously, he did do a lot for us though. He grabbed us by the balls repeatedly, and who doesn't like a good ball squeezing? Of course I would have preferred it wasn't while he was reaming our asses, but at least he was kind enough to give us the reach around treatment.:headbang:

At least he teamed up with Trump so that the ladies can now receive equal treatment :teehee:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, unfortunately any investigation that may or may not be taking place (no official confirmation last I heard, just some questions had been asked and the FBI statement was "nope, nothing to see here") is limited to political corruption and cronyism, not to the law itself. Though I suppose it could provide ammo for a new court challenge, 10 years from now if and when charges finally get filed.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, unfortunately any investigation that may or may not be taking place (no official confirmation last I heard, just some questions had been asked and the FBI statement was "nope, nothing to see here") is limited to political corruption and cronyism, not to the law itself. Though I suppose it could provide ammo for a new court challenge, 10 years from now if and when charges finally get filed.

Yeah, and by then the FDA will have everything ruined vape-wise anyway

I'm not from there and don't know a lot about Indiana, but it looked to me from here like the most corrupt piece of legislation to come down the aisle in the never ending battle to cash in on vaping

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Andria

I don't know if this will mean much because you know my situation but I am so glad to hear this. Deep inside you know that would only compound the situation, so if you need or even if you don't a pat on the back for staying strong here it is. But I am just reiterating what you know to be true. Again many prayers coming your way from me my friend.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Now they are saying it is just Hitlery trying to get Pence...
Sheesh...
And this IS a vaping board....

I just find it amazingly fun to fuck with them one minute I had all of them agreeing we need a revolution and liking my posts. Next I have them all attacking me and probably wishing me harm. So predictable. :)

I can't lie I get a kick out of riling certain people up on the net and Trump supporters are easy prey.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"Honey, I am heading up to the store to grab some beer and pussy"

Donald, how do you GRAB one of those? There are a lot of things I can think to do with one, but "grabbing" it honestly never occurred to me.

NO shit. Everyone knows only women are allowed to grab someone of the opposite sex by the genitals :cool:

VU Sponsors