Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO shit. Everyone knows only women are allowed to grab someone of the opposite sex by the genitals :cool:

Right? I just can't think of what he can POSSIBLY mean by "Grab". Ah well, all this pondering is making me hungry. I think I'll grab a sandwich.. maybe some fish tacos..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah... I was really wishing for an AA meeting on the ride home, but now that I've eaten, it seems less necessary. HALT - Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired -- are bad triggers for alcoholics, and I was 2 of 4 at the time, now just tired and stressed, but not completely demented. I'll survive much better without a drink, than with one.

Andria

Always remember,

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Loneliness can come out of fearing loss of loved ones, friends. You will always have your memories of them, your experiences with them. If you follow belief that an after life is there, you'll meet up with them on the other shore and celebrate. :)

Anger also comes from the same root, fear of loss in some form. We all have dominion over everything on Earth, dominion means full and total authority, mastery. We cannot lose what remains ours eternally and not ours eternally. We are passing through our world after all and the material cannot go with us.

Tiredness can come from fear too, you rebel against it and put up a strong front. Better to face up to the false evidence and accept it as that. Know that you're not able to lose what you hold and hold onto love above all else.

Hunger? Well, go eat something yummy. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Right? I just can't think of what he can POSSIBLY mean by "Grab". Ah well, all this pondering is making me hungry. I think I'll grab a sandwich.. maybe some fish tacos..

What kind?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just find it amazingly fun to fuck with them one minute I had all of them agreeing we need a revolution and liking my posts. Next I have them all attacking me and probably wishing me harm. So predictable. :)

I can't lie I get a kick out of riling certain people up on the net and Trump supporters are easy prey.
Party First!
Thinking last.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LOL can agree with that.
No knocking church, but politics is pretty much a faith based religion.

Agreed. And to be quite honest I have issues putting that much faith in anyone especially a politician. Sometimes I don't do what is in the best interest for me, how in the world can I assume someone else will?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. And to be quite honest I have issues putting that much faith in anyone especially a politician. Sometimes I don't do what is in the best interest for me, how in the world can I assume someone else will?
And here I thought you were a non-believer. You are just too cheap to pay tithing!
I AM a non believer. I do not believe in life after death.

However if you want to believe it is fne with me.
As long as you let me not believe.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I AM a non believer. I do not believe in life after death.

However if you want to believe it is fne with me.
As long as you let me not believe.

I am not so sure I do either. But I do think believing in something while I am here makes me a little better than if I did not, which is why I continue to go. The kicker is the only way I am going to find out is when I am dead and then I won't be able to log on and tell you all. :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not so sure I do either. But I do think believing in something while I am here makes me a little better than if I did not, which is why I continue to go. The kicker is the only way I am going to find out is when I am dead and then I won't be able to log on and tell you all. :p
Heaven has no cell phones and internet?

How can it be heaven?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heaven has no cell phones and internet?
How can it be heaven?

No cell phones and no internet? Sounds like heaven to me! Just a never ending mountain road, with gas stations every 7/8th of the tank apart.

It's Heaven, Cromwell. Use your imagination. If you want it to be Moms basement, with Terabyte internet, you can have that too. ;)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No cell phones and no internet? Sounds like heaven to me! Just a never ending mountain road, with gas stations every 7/8th of the tank apart.

It's Heaven, Cromwell. Use your imagination. If you want it to be Moms basement, with Terabyte internet, you can have that too. ;)

Sounds like the "Angels in Hell" series of books from the 80s - where whatever you think will happen to you in the afterlife is indeed how your soul will spend eternity

Funny as hell :giggle::giggle::giggle:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors