Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moo, @Kodak is an enabler! :D I loved Cloudy Peach so much that I had to go and order the flavors to make my own. :gaah:

Yeah, she is! I need to mix up some soon as well. Just got the flavors for the Lizards "Peach Bourbon Cheesecake" That stuff is the bomdiggity as well. Yumm.. PEACH!

I have been SO inundated with samples, I have not cracked a commercial bottle or mixed, in MONTHS. And I am NOT complaining! I love trying all these different recipes! Although Ahlusion is fabulous juice, DIY has come a LONG way in 4 years, and we have some serious "chefs" amongst us!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, she is! I need to mix up some soon as well. Just got the flavors for the Lizards "Peach Bourbon Cheesecake" That stuff is the bomdiggity as well. Yumm.. PEACH!

I have been SO inundated with samples, I have not cracked a commercial bottle or mixed, in MONTHS. And I am NOT complaining! I love trying all these different recipes! Although Ahlusion is fabulous juice, DIY has come a LONG way in 4 years, and we have some serious "chefs" amongst us!
So agree!!! And Peach Bourbon Cheesecake?? Me thinks the iguana has been holding out on me! I think I need to have a talk wif him! ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone got a good recipe for Cherimoya, that doesn't involve some other weird fruit? Like limes or kiwis. I don't like tart/sour, and I refuse to eat anything that's green and fuzzy. But I got some INW Cherimoya some months ago, and STILL haven't tried it.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone got a good recipe for Cherimoya, that doesn't involve some other weird fruit? Like limes or kiwis. I don't like tart/sour, and I refuse to eat anything that's green and fuzzy. But I got some INW Cherimoya some months ago, and STILL haven't tried it.

Andria
I've never heard of Cherimoya! What is it??

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Rationing my Cloudy Peach sample, is what I am doing! GOOOOD stuff, Lady Kodak.

If you want the recipe let me know...it's only a 2 flavor

recipe :D

Moo, @Kodak is an enabler! :D I loved Cloudy Peach so much that I had to go and order the flavors to make my own. :gaah:

You are a fine one to talk about being an enabler......

I need to get me on more of those "sample" lists!
No, wait, then I'll keep buying more new flavors to mix with...

You're already on mine lol.

So agree!!! And Peach Bourbon Cheesecake?? Me thinks the iguana has been holding out on me! I think I need to have a talk wif him! ;)

Oh, the Peach Bourbon Cheesecake is da bomb! I still need the recipe for it and a couple of others though :rolleyes:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never heard of Cherimoya! What is it??

TBH, I'm not exactly sure, but apparently it's a fruit that grows on a tree, and has a taste similar to a pineapple crossed with a banana? I think? I've never tasted it, never even heard of it till I started hanging out in the Inawera DIY threads :giggle: but it sounds really good! I've heard of folks using it with a custard-type ejuice, but I'm kinda looking for pointers, percentages, etc.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Technically at this time any rise against the govt would be terrorism or some such.
I do not think you will get entire state governments to rise against the federal govt.

Well, you have a valid point. That aside when injustice and inequality before the law become taxed beyond tolerance, do think one could see the rise of militias to protect freedom communities. Oath Keepers are recruiting truckers as long as we can keep truckers in the trucks.

Yes, I know this life is not fictional. Still, I think Joss Whedon presented a lot realistic truth of our situation. Seems we're living on the brink of Earth That Was. Know I will be a brown coat, at least in the context of the fiction tell lie vision show Firefly.
Fuck the Bozos!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think I might like to try black grape flavored vape. Currently, thinning down the last Hawk Sauce with unflavored base juice. Also might like a mellow single malt Scotch flavor.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, you have a valid point. That aside when injustice and inequality before the law become taxed beyond tolerance, do think one could see the rise of militias to protect freedom communities. Oath Keepers are recruiting truckers as long as we can keep truckers in the trucks.

Yes, I know this life is not fictional. Still, I think Joss Whedon presented a lot realistic truth of our situation. Seems we're living on the brink of Earth That Was. Know I will be a brown coat, at least in the context of the fiction tell lie vision show Firefly.
We are living in the post golden age of the USA.
The top 1% has sold off the USA to foreign interests in their pursuit of increasing profits.
In a global economy the living standard for most Americans must drop and rise in other poorer countries.

This really started under Reagan and has been continued by all branches of govt and both political parties since then.

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
TBH, I'm not exactly sure, but apparently it's a fruit that grows on a tree, and has a taste similar to a pineapple crossed with a banana? I think? I've never tasted it, never even heard of it till I started hanging out in the Inawera DIY threads :giggle: but it sounds really good! I've heard of folks using it with a custard-type ejuice, but I'm kinda looking for pointers, percentages, etc.

Andria

I've heard of it, but haven't gotten any of it yet.

Indeed, and three of them have made my "must keep in stock at all times" list. Once I actually get the flavors I need, I'll always have Cloudy Peach, Iced Lemon Cookie, and Orchard Melon in my rotation.

Those three stay on mine. The Orchard Melon is interesting since you'll get a different taste with different tanks.

The cloudy peach sounds good. Would you mind sharing the recipe with me, please?

This is it....too easy and yummy!

Cloudy Peach by Kodak:

3% Summer Clouds FA
1.5% Honey Peach JF

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard of it, but haven't gotten any of it yet.

Those three stay on mine. The Orchard Melon is interesting since you'll get a different taste with different tanks.

This is it....too easy and yummy!

Cloudy Peach by Kodak:

3% Summer Clouds FA
1.5% Honey Peach JF

I swear, you guys work for the flavoring companies. You would think with 100+ flavorings, I would HAVE one of these?!? Non...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This stuff honestly kinda cracks me up. NO doubt we are working our way down the economic ladder comparatively, within the world. I said from the beginning that a "Global Economy" can never support the standard of living we know. There just isn't enough resources in the world for everyone to have that standard. A true "Global Economy" isn't going to look like a nice house and two cars in the drive. It is going to look a lot like grass huts and scooters for most.

But none of this is going critical mass until they try to take our firearms. They can't get em all at once, and news of the first ones would spread like wildfire. If they want mine, they better bring their own brass. Mine will be all gone by the time they get their hands on em.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100 + flavors? That's cute :p

DC was right, Nicotine River is THE place for flavorings. Not only were they FAR cheaper than even others sales prices, but I know why and I like it. They are buying bulk, and rebottling into small format in their own bottles. The COOL thing about that, is they give you dispenser tops for the bottles along with the regular caps. LOVE em. Cheaper+better ALWAYS wins me over.

Oh, AND they put the bottles into a heavy gauge plastic bag, then put a 500lb test zip tie on em! Someone would have to blow the box up for it to leak!

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
DC was right, Nicotine River is THE place for flavorings. Not only were they FAR cheaper than even others sales prices, but I know why and I like it. They are buying bulk, and rebottling into small format in their own bottles. The COOL thing about that, is they give you dispenser tops for the bottles along with the regular caps. LOVE em. Cheaper+better ALWAYS wins me over.

Oh, AND they put the bottles into a heavy gauge plastic bag, then put a 500lb test zip tie on em! Someone would have to blow the box up for it to leak!

Out of all of my flavoring orders (and I only order from 4 places) I have only had 3 bottles leak...and it wasn't from any of my normal places lol. I checked out Nicotine River once, but they were about $1 more a flavor than where I get mine from. My current inventory is around 500ish flavors I think...and I'll be adding some of the new FLV flavors soon.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of all of my flavoring orders (and I only order from 4 places) I have only had 3 bottles leak...and it wasn't from any of my normal places lol. I checked out Nicotine River once, but they were about $1 more a flavor than where I get mine from. My current inventory is around 500ish flavors I think...and I'll be adding some of the new FLV flavors soon.

500?!? Holy Cow!! I thought 100 was ridiculous

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We are living in the post golden age of the USA.
The top 1% has sold off the USA to foreign interests in their pursuit of increasing profits.
In a global economy the living standard for most Americans must drop and rise in other poorer countries.

This really started under Reagan and has been continued by all branches of govt and both political parties since then.
This stuff honestly kinda cracks me up. NO doubt we are working our way down the economic ladder comparatively, within the world. I said from the beginning that a "Global Economy" can never support the standard of living we know. There just isn't enough resources in the world for everyone to have that standard. A true "Global Economy" isn't going to look like a nice house and two cars in the drive. It is going to look a lot like grass huts and scooters for most.

But none of this is going critical mass until they try to take our firearms. They can't get em all at once, and news of the first ones would spread like wildfire. If they want mine, they better bring their own brass. Mine will be all gone by the time they get their hands on em.

Really the downfall started with Johnston when he created the welfare act. Didnt anyone tell them that if you feed they bears they will become dependent on it and think they are entitled? I am all for helping those who need help, as any real conservative is. But come on guys, life time support? It reminds me of when Seattle recently decided they was going to lead the nation and raise the minimum wage to $15/hr. The people thought that was great until they found out that they no longer qualified for government assistance because they made too much. Thats when they started bitching and moaning and demanding fewer work hours a week so they could keep their government assistance. Its a mindset.

Look at the Twinkies factory workers. They threatened to strike if their terms was not met. The company told them they had to cut cost of production because Twinkies was the highest priced snack on the shelf and just not selling. The workers didnt care and demanded the CEO and board member work for free and that money given to them as well as everything else they demanded. Making Twinkies is unskilled labor and doesnt deserve high dollar pay but you couldnt tell the mob mentality of the Union. So they shut the factory down and everyone lost their jobs. Roll forward a few years. The rights to make and sell Twinkies was purchase and the new management re-opened the plant. The workers was told this is the pay, this is the benefits. If they wanted to form a union that was their right but it was also the right of management to close the doors of the factory the day a union was voted in and they meant it. So far no union attempts have been made.

In my opinion, its not the %1 fault. Its their right to make money just like its any person right to make money. To me its liberalism that is to blame. Democrats way of always tax, tax, tax, until companies can not stay competitive or affordable. Unions that strangulate a company until it either has to go over seas or out of business. Obamacare that caused many companies to lay off or go out of business because they just couldn't afford the added cost. Add to that all these immigrant who come here illegally and are welcomed with oepn arms so we can support them and take care of them, because everyone knows they will vote Democrat.

Yall can blame whomever you want for all the woes the people of this nation have, but just think, is those the government and the media say are to blame really to blame? Just like everyone says its Bush's fault the economy crashed in 2008 yet how many are aware of what the Glass-Steagall act is and what happened to it during Clinton's years? Just sayin.............

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really the downfall started with Johnston when he created the welfare act. Didnt anyone tell them that if you feed they bears they will become dependent on it and think they are entitled? I am all for helping those who need help, as any real conservative is. But come on guys, life time support? It reminds me of when Seattle recently decided they was going to lead the nation and raise the minimum wage to $15/hr. The people thought that was great until they found out that they no longer qualified for government assistance because they made too much. Thats when they started bitching and moaning and demanding fewer work hours a week so they could keep their government assistance. Its a mindset.

Look at the Twinkies factory workers. They threatened to strike if their terms was not met. The company told them they had to cut cost of production because Twinkies was the highest priced snack on the shelf and just not selling. The workers didnt care and demanded the CEO and board member work for free and that money given to them as well as everything else they demanded. Making Twinkies is unskilled labor and doesnt deserve high dollar pay but you couldnt tell the mob mentality of the Union. So they shut the factory down and everyone lost their jobs. Roll forward a few years. The rights to make and sell Twinkies was purchase and the new management re-opened the plant. The workers was told this is the pay, this is the benefits. If they wanted to form a union that was their right but it was also the right of management to close the doors of the factory the day a union was voted in and they meant it. So far no union attempts have been made.

In my opinion, its not the %1 fault. Its their right to make money just like its any person right to make money. To me its liberalism that is to blame. Democrats way of always tax, tax, tax, until companies can not stay competitive or affordable. Unions that strangulate a company until it either has to go over seas or out of business. Obamacare that caused many companies to lay off or go out of business because they just couldn't afford the added cost. Add to that all these immigrant who come here illegally and are welcomed with oepn arms so we can support them and take care of them, because everyone knows they will vote Democrat.

Yall can blame whomever you want for all the woes the people of this nation have, but just think, is those the government and the media say are to blame really to blame? Just like everyone says its Bush's fault the economy crashed in 2008 yet how many are aware of what the Glass-Steagall act is and what happened to it during Clinton's years? Just sayin.............
Agree 110% doc......:wave:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Agree 110% doc......:wave:

Me too. It was repealing the Glass-Steagall act that let the bankers and Wall Streeters run amok and crash the entire economy, and no way in hell should ANY of those banks have been given a pass with that "too big to fail" shit -- they fucked up, they SHOULD have failed.

It's not actually the *existence* of Unions that's the problem; they served a righteous purpose back when Capital was exploiting workers obscenely. The problem, like most liberalism, is in going much too far. Sure, be there to represent the workers' interests -- but when you're cutting off the workers' noses to spite their faces, they're not helping ANYBODY. Ditto that for the welfare state, which is another thing that GA seems to do right -- when my husband lost his job in 2006 due to liquidation of the business he worked for, he got unemployment and food stamps until he found another job. Once he started getting paychecks again, though they were a little smaller than the checks he'd gotten from the old company, those benefits stopped. Now, 10 yrs later, he's still with that same company and is making more than he's ever made per hour -- because GA's laws encourage businesses, not squelch them.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. It was repealing the Glass-Steagall act that let the bankers and Wall Streeters run amok and crash the entire economy, and no way in hell should ANY of those banks have been given a pass with that "too big to fail" shit -- they fucked up, they SHOULD have failed.

It's not actually the *existence* of Unions that's the problem; they served a righteous purpose back when Capital was exploiting workers obscenely. The problem, like most liberalism, is in going much too far. Sure, be there to represent the workers' interests -- but when you're cutting off the workers' noses to spite their faces, they're not helping ANYBODY. Ditto that for the welfare state, which is another thing that GA seems to do right -- when my husband lost his job in 2006 due to liquidation of the business he worked for, he got unemployment and food stamps until he found another job. Once he started getting paychecks again, though they were a little smaller than the checks he'd gotten from the old company, those benefits stopped. Now, 10 yrs later, he's still with that same company and is making more than he's ever made per hour -- because GA's laws encourage businesses, not squelch them.

Andria
No company should be allowed to get to be "too big to fail".

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep like it with the 2 coils I put in it. Very nice.
Was not expecting it to come with a squonk pin though.
Might have to get another one.
You say the airflow is about twice what the NarDa has?....but can be closed down to nothing I assume?

I like the way the air hits the coils on the Narda...the Wanko is basically the same thing, only ported larger?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well as far as food goes there is more than enough. There always has been and will continue being so. This is just a Natural Law, or if you follow God, it is God's Law. The Universe, Cosmos provides more than enough resources for all galaxies, stars, planets. Earth follows suit based upon a Hermetic axiom; So above, so below.

You might like reading The Liturgy of Abundance, The Myth of Scarcity. It helps elucidate the point I am attempting to present to you especially. No, I am not religious. That does not imply I cannot read, research, comprehend and respect good knowledge and wisdom and yes I do think there is some of that in some of religion. The disagreement I have with religion is when it becomes used as a weapon out of fear and superstition. Another more modern version regarding the myth of scarcity merits being looked at a bit as well.

Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus published his Essay on the Principle of Population (1798) foisted the myth of scarcity into our society of today. His argument is patently false, he argues our population grows faster than the land will provide enough food to feed us.You yourself are likely aware that modern farming, although now in America less than 2% farm, has kept far ahead in surplus of food product and commodities. Modern farming anticipates producing higher yield in relation to capital's return on investment, i.e, profit, the bottom line. More product provides more profit, only makes sense then to produce more, more, more. And more can produced without GMO foods, chemical cocktail pesticides. Recently in India they grew a heritage seed rice crop that produced double the yield of the GMO rice.

This is only food I discuss here. I have seen research that suggests the cabal which runs the oil market has pulled off great deception in stating oil is finite. In truth oil is like any other mineral on / in the planet. The Earth naturally replenishes herself if but her stewards use good husbandry and try living with nature and not against, or separate from nature. We are her stewards and that, stewardship, is what was meant by mankind having dominion over the Earth. Grass huts? This gentleman is creating a whole series of instructional, hands on showing you how, videos and written explanations. He is going back to real basics. Explore his blog site there, you might enjoy learning some really neat simple ways to live. :)
:gaah:Not meaning to take the :soapbox: on you, or anyone here. I grow weary though of the myth of scarcity creating fear, hate, needless death. There is no reason to covet what anyone else has, all is provided for it genuinely and truly is. Man created this false god Mammon which is actually Greed in disguise. We need not fear loss because loss does not exist, not when all is provided and always will be. Well, excuse me I'm delving into my Psyche to find a pogo stick now. *chuckles* I'll hold my fire here for now. You need a big :hug:in fact everyone needs big :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:s and big warm :):):):):)s. I do so love you all and without conditions. No, I'm not anyone nor claiming to be, only a humble human being. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You say the airflow is about twice what the NarDa has?....but can be closed down to nothing I assume?

I like the way the air hits the coils on the Narda...the Wanko is basically the same thing, only ported larger?
It is maybe 3X the Narda. Yes the air is adjustable. I am using a standard drip tip instead of the chuff style one provided and have the air closed down to about 2/3. Nice dense vape and pretty flavorful.

Now this is without the clips and clip in coils. They are ok but not as good as if you use the screws like a NarDa.
Sometime I will make a couple little blocks to put in there to make coiling easier.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is maybe 3X the Narda. Yes the air is adjustable. I am using a standard drip tip instead of the chuff style one provided and have the air closed down to about 2/3. Nice dense vape and pretty flavorful.

Now this is without the clips and clip in coils. They are ok but not as good as if you use the screws like a NarDa.
Sometime I will make a couple little blocks to put in there to make coiling easier.
Got it....sounds like a decent atty.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

With the Glass-Steagall act getting repealed gave Clinton the opportunity to force banks to give out loans to people who couldnt afford it. Banks are greedy but this was more of Clinton playing his games than anything else. People was buying way more house then they could afford.

I totally agree on unions Andria, back in the day they was desperately needed but that was then and this is now. They are not needed anymore.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With the Glass-Steagall act getting repealed gave Clinton the opportunity to force banks to give out loans to people who couldnt afford it. Banks are greedy but this was more of Clinton playing his games than anything else. People was buying way more house then they could afford.

I totally agree on unions Andria, back in the day they was desperately needed but that was then and this is now. They are not needed anymore.

I experienced a bit of that credit-happy attitude myself -- I haven't had a fulltime job since 1994, yet in 2008, Bank of America INSISTED on giving me a Platinum Visa card, with a VERY low interest rate. Statistics would indicate that such a person would go apeshit and be forced to destroy that card within just a few years, particularly after the economic disaster. But I didn't. It's stayed pretty close to the limit for long periods, but I've never made a late payment, and only once accidentally went over my $4k limit. The reason I keep that card, even though I stay near that limit much of the time, is that low interest rate -- no way in HELL could I get another card, with my lack of employment history, and certainly not one with an interest rate less than 10%.

I'm not sure that unions are completely obsolete; it's just that in many ways, they go too far, destroying their effectiveness and usefulness, and in some ways, not nearly far enough -- when companies start outsourcing jobs overseas, why aren't unions going nuts and demanding compensation for their obsoleted members? That outsourcing to the 3rd world is the single biggest problem with the American economy.

Andria

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want the recipe let me know...it's only a 2 flavor

recipe :D

You are a fine one to talk about being an enabler......

You're already on mine lol.

Oh, the Peach Bourbon Cheesecake is da bomb! I still need the recipe for it and a couple of others though :rolleyes:
yeah, yeah - will work on getting the list - er - BOOK - you requested together... smh...

VU Sponsors