Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Lynn! She is still celebrating it, ordering me about. Yesterday morning, I had to play Ruprecht, the Masseur Monkey Boy. Did you know that corn starch makes Lederhosen slide right off? Sorry, Mom.

What IS it about you women, and Anniversaries?!? It's like an aphrodisiac. Apply ring, wait one year.

Because women know that men who will stick around, who you actually WANT to stick around, are a rare and precious resource, and must be nurtured. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It would be nice if we could all just agree on 75 and leave it there

I'm a southern girl, that's a bit chilly to me, especially if there's any wind. I like it about 78 or so, even into the low 80s if the humidity isn't too bad. I actually love this time of year absolutely the best of any of it; warm days, coolish nights, and the humidity has eased considerably; really lovely weather.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didja know it's hard to read the forum when your eyes are dilated? Dammit, can't play a game, can't read, can't watch TV, can't drive, can't catch up on the forums, can't do nothing because I can't see!!! Damned eye doctors. What am I supposed to do till this wears off?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Didja know it's hard to read the forum when your eyes are dilated? Dammit, can't play a game, can't read, can't watch TV, can't drive, can't catch up on the forums, can't do nothing because I can't see!!! Damned eye doctors. What am I supposed to do till this wears off?
Oh man. Magnifying glass? Can you see this? hehehehe

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You know, when everyone says to GFY you aren't supposed to do it, right? lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Nap? that's the only answer, when one can't read. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks like that phony pressed bacon cheapo fast food joints use

Knowing Hank, that could be butt crack cleavage too.

bc35f5bdabad30f118e11fe8b07687d0.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
think so but not for sure yet.
It did come with a squanker pin though :)
It is pretty much a high air flow NarDa. Nice smooth air flow.
Trying it out on the Geyscano.

More to report tomorrow.

Squonk pin? That changes everything!

Except I don't like hairy apes or airy vapes

VU Sponsors