Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Could stop myself....such little resistance I have for shiny new bizarre objects.....:cry:....:crazy:....:wave:

This should last a few days with quad batteries, should give the Modfather atty a helluva workout....:cloud::cloud::bomb:

Credit Card: MasterCard
Dale
************92XX

Shipping Method:

Free Shipping by USPS Priority
Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
LIM6010-0001 iJoy Maxo 315W TC Mod - Yellow
1 $56.95 $56.95
LIM6010-0003 iJoy Maxo 315W TC Mod - Red
1 $56.95 $56.95

Subtotal: $113.90
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $0.00
Grand Total: $113.90

Fucking hoarder

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aliens trust human made objects?

Ahaha... see how things get lost in translation? WE think of a cell phone, like, that connects to a cellular network. BOB's cell phone is just that. A cell. You know, protons, neutrons. It's implanted in his brain. Haven't you heard his ring tone? Every time he talks about Alien life "Ding-a-ling" "Ding-a-ling"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahaha... see how things get lost in translation? WE think of a cell phone, like, that connects to a cellular network. BOB's cell phone is just that. A cell. You know, protons, neutrons. It's implanted in his brain. Haven't you heard his ring tone? Every time he talks about Alien life "Ding-a-ling" "Ding-a-ling"
Well there is a direct neural interface to the ultra computer in my 'cellphone'.

it just appears to be a primitive Flip Phone.

This is much better than the old days where it was hidden in a broach, sword handle or crystal ball or somesuch.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it Friday? Again!
gotta take garbage out.

Looks like we all have the same garbage day. My crew can come PRETTY early in the morning sometimes. I gotta have the stuff out Thursday night, or I might be living with it another week. I love running into them at the end of the driveway. Occasionally I'll hand em $20 and tell them lunch is on me. I get the GREATEST service. I don't have to bundle my cardboard or even break down the boxes! And my garbage can has to be 20 years old. Looks like the day I bought it. ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey fugees. Not much to say today; slept till 1pm, had such awful insomnia from my back pain. It's feeling MARGINALLY better today, so I think I'll give the painting a rest, pick it back up tomorrow. *sigh* This getting old business surely does suck.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey fugees. Not much to say today; slept till 1pm, had such awful insomnia from my back pain. It's feeling MARGINALLY better today, so I think I'll give the painting a rest, pick it back up tomorrow. *sigh* This getting old business surely does suck.

Andria

True that --- but I try not to cave into it. Hard not to sometimes though

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is. I let my stupid neck RULE me the last few years and I'm so out of shape now it's pitiful. Finally started exercising again Wednesday and I'm still sore. :eek:

I need to get back to my walks, now that the humidity is outta here. *sigh* Hard to think about doing anything ATM. :(

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine was freaking awesome. Didn't do a damn thing all damn day
:finger: I was busy all day. Laundry, then carting of Spring/Summer clothes totes off to storage. I had brunch @ 16:00. Get off yer ass bitch and do some work. Go polish my bright-work, fetch a can of bulkhead remover to clear a hole to the Lima Lounge from the galley. *grinning and chuckling*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is. I let my stupid neck RULE me the last few years and I'm so out of shape now it's pitiful. Finally started exercising again Wednesday and I'm still sore. :eek:

Yep. Damn near killed meself today just getting moving. Past day or two sciatica has been a royal bitch. Fighting an urge to eat Tramadol like candy just to maybe not have as much pain, let my back quit spasming. Still went on and got stuff done for my Lady today. And no, I don't think I bother complaining to her tonight. She worked too at our local Goodwill. Might see about one of those new Aleeve tense packs, think that helped my little bro w/ his back some. Of course, he has on surgically implanted I believe, or did. Seems our family from Mom's side gets dementia, "old Timer's", extra discs in our spines that fuse, extra rib bones in the men. Sincerely thinking I am some kind of mutant freakazoid. You going to eat your beryllium laced noodles and drink that tasty strontium 94 isotope kool aid? if not can I? :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Can relate to that - been down since August and my overall physical condition has markedly deteriorated in just a few months time

Very depressing

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can relate to that - been down since August and my overall physical condition has markedly deteriorated in just a few months time
Very depressing

Tsk tsk tsk... One must keep oneself in TOP physical form. I can wench press 118 lbs, and do 12 oz curls till the sun comes up. Lets get with the PROGRAM, Ladies!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tsk tsk tsk... One must keep oneself in TOP physical form. I can wench press 118 lbs, and do 12 oz curls till the sun comes up. Lets get with the PROGRAM, Ladies!

I can press the buttons on a PS4 controller, my vape, and type all day without getting winded once. :giggle::giggle:

G'evening folks and GFY!

ETA: Ooo ooo and the remote damn near forgot about it.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want this
9ab1531da9d46177851e17174e6cdff0.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, I LOVE playing both sides of the fence. It was cool today. Mid 40's, but it was sunny so I rode. I was on the Duc, and near the dealership so thought I would stop by and have a hot dog..:devil:

Said to my saleman, Kevin, where IS everyone?!? It's SUNNY! He said "it's cold". I just kinda pfffftttt'd him and said, "Man, bet they are packed at the Harley dealership on a day like today". Hahahaha......

VU Sponsors