Status
Not open for further replies.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ty @Hank F. Spankman this has been a very bad year so far between stars and our vaping community. It seems like every day so far this year I wake to find either an icon or someone in the vaping community or a close friend or family member has moved on.

Everyone I know that has tried the honeydew strawpear has loved it. I personally cant stand melon vapes so I have not tried it. The blueberry crumble is by far my favorite. I have 3 bottles of it followed by strawberry doughnut. I have a bottle of the vanilla doughnut that I still need to try. Think once I run out of the juice that is currently in my aromamizer I will load that vanilla doughnut.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got to get me a aromamizer

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I debated it for a couple months and drooled over it and shopped around and added it to carts and backed down repeatedly. I finally broke down about 2 weeks ago and said hell with it I want it and OMG I love it. Super easy to build, have not had any leak what so every. The flavor is phenomenal and I have finally found a tank I love. So much I already went ahead and snagged a clone out of the trader area here. Hoping the clone is just as good. I highly recommend the one with the velocity deck. The other really super nice feature is that you can turn the tank upside down yank your cotton or coil and put fresh ones in without having to drain your tank. I wish it was top fill but even being a bottom fill I am super happy. Just means I can check my cotton between fills. I have found that thicker juices have a hard time in it. If its a max vg juice and its one of the thicker ones it does not feed to well. That is not a major issue though I just make sure I order 50/50-30/70 and I seem to be fine.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah dawn was showing off her stuff her awhile back and I seen this Poseidon she had. So I ordered one. And rite now ive been playing with it. You can do some crazy stuff with it. It by far my favorite rda yet
69054529ffe5459d1ab9b8aefab9fdec.jpg
742c2ed1e7faf4a6223b4d019f647d2f.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah dawn was showing off her stuff her awhile back and I seen this Poseidon she had. So I ordered one. And rite now ive been playing with it. You can do some crazy stuff with it. It by far my favorite rda yet

I have not tryed the 8 coils yet but I will

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I recieved some dripper that is crazy like that with the builds. Cant remember the name of it. I have it tucked in the um maybe someday stack. I am lucky to be able to do a good job figuring out dual let alone tri and 6 coil builds lol.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
monday_06.gif

This is going to be a long week for me. It is currently 2 degrees out. My son informed me my washer is broke on Friday have to wait til tomorrow to get it fixed. Luckily he had the biggest bulk of the laundry done before it totally crapped out. My gma passed away on Saturday. Will be glad when this week is over.
That's a bad week for sure ! My deepest sympathy on your loss of your grandma your in my prayers sweety

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And I'll tell you something manimal3497 I don't no how old you are but I'm 40 now. And it seems I spend more and more time at the funeral home the older I get. I'm sorry for your loss I just done the same thing Xmas eve for my uncle. Made for a crappy Xmas day. But I truelly believe and hope he is in a better place. He was a good man. And he was ruff so he suffered longer than he should had.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I could do quad or octo coils...I can do 2 just fine but haven't had much luck with anything higher

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ty and sorry to hear about your uncle. I turn 40 in march (its the 25th so I call it xmas in march :) ) and I am not liking this at all. I can deal with being 40 but this is just crazy. Almost makes me scared to get up in the morning anymore.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ty and sorry to hear about your uncle. I turn 40 in march (its the 25th so I call it xmas in march :) ) and I am not liking this at all. I can deal with being 40 but this is just crazy. Almost makes me scared to get up in the morning anymore.
Yes sir your right and it just gets worse and worse. I hate it.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Finally a little good news for this week. Repair guy came and fixed my washer. Watched how he took it apart so I can do it myself next time. I was a clogged air pressure hose so was cheapest scenario. Was very happy. Used the extra money to go grab that cubiod mod I been eyeballing and debating :)

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
th

Finally a little good news for this week. Repair guy came and fixed my washer. Watched how he took it apart so I can do it myself next time. I was a clogged air pressure hose so was cheapest scenario. Was very happy. Used the extra money to go grab that cubiod mod I been eyeballing and debating :)

That's good. Where'd you snag the Cuboid at? & what color'd ya get?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Black and from Efun.top Granted I just pulled a really stupid move. A few weeks ago I had put the Koopor 60W in my cart but never went through with it. Today when I went to purchase the Cuboid I was not paying attention to my order details and well at some point it switched the cuboid I had in my cart for the Koopor. Now I am waiting on Efun to cancel that order so I can go try this again and get the Cuboid lol.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was meant to get my Cuboid today, but had to be signed for, so now sitting in the post office truck and going to have to go and sign for it tomorrow at the post office, sucks, waited 3 weeks for it, so close but still not in my hands :mad:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh i hate it when they do that. I was suppose to get mine today but for some reason it is still sitting at the last sorting facility according to tracking. Hoping they just didnt update tracking and it still shows up today.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Black and from Efun.top Granted I just pulled a really stupid move. A few weeks ago I had put the Koopor 60W in my cart but never went through with it. Today when I went to purchase the Cuboid I was not paying attention to my order details and well at some point it switched the cuboid I had in my cart for the Koopor. Now I am waiting on Efun to cancel that order so I can go try this again and get the Cuboid lol.
Efun's good shit. I got mine from them (grey). It should be here tomorrow or thursday

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol looks like mine will take a little longer with my snafu. They are where I purchased my first tritan tank. They seem to have pretty good shipping. I have always been happy with them. Hoping they hurry and cancel my boo boo order so I can get the right thing reordered.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol looks like mine will take a little longer with my snafu. They are where I purchased my first tritan tank. They seem to have pretty good shipping. I have always been happy with them. Hoping they hurry and cancel my boo boo order so I can get the right thing reordered.
Funny. I have 3 China orders OTW. Efun, Everzon, & Fasttech.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol I have my cuboid Heavens Gifts, IPV3 silicone cover Ebay china, Cleito tank 365daymall and now efun.top Once I get my tax return will order my stock up on fasttech. They sell the gillette fusion blades for like a third of what they charge here at walmart and they are the same thing. I just had to go to the post office earlier. I had someone send me juice but they failed to put my street address thank god I am a stalker. I seen it go undeliverable and called and was like um what. They had put it in the managers office. They put my name on it twice city state and zip and my phone number lol.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
th

Saving money is nice. Getting new vape gear with the money you saved. PRICELESS....:)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Focalecig x2, fasttech and just did my 1st order with 3FVape, to try them out, I hate waiting for vapemail, especially from China, but I am a tight ass and the savings are too good to turn down :)
I know that feelz bro
a4f74c70572cc71edbe6c01d62f53770.jpg

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A friend sent me an Evil Monk. I just got it today. I did a spaced, dual 6 wrap with 26g kanthal. It comes out to .45 ohms. Nice warm vape.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manimal, I'm so sorry about your Grandmother. She will always be in your heart and memories. Hugs.
Nailz, thanks for the review, I put it on my list!
Scooter, I totally agree with the blueberry crumble, sooo good! Let us know how you like the honeydew strawpear.
Early nite for me, trying hard not to come down with the flu. Thanks to son-in-law and now my daughter....76402b26.x50.gif

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got my Cuboid along with a Serpent RTA from VaporDNA today. Man, the Cuboid is a brick considering how small it is. The Serpent is pretty awesome so far. The airflow is massive. It's a little tricky to build on but the top fill and juice flow control are a pleasure to use. First tank was Strawberry Yogurt. Oh yeah!

Cuboid%20and%20Serpent%20RTA_zpsdgzk6evv.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I however did whip this out with it
d010b7e73f816e38dd7159fd71890426.jpg
14e1f271056225c0801aa57d1bbc012e.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Had a good day? Everyone in the storm path, please stay safe and warm! Looks like it's going to be a nasty one.
I need to get an order together, hubby needs more Strawberry Yogurt, and I'm out of my favorites. I wonder if there are any more new flavors coming out, I love trying new ones.
Ok, see you all tomorrow, sleep well! Hugs....

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just finished mixing a few bottles, realizing it's about 3 hours till I'm sposed to be up for work....crap gonna be a long day lol. Feeling like I need something different flavor wise from what I've been making lately
You keep saying that. Come on over to the other side. You'll like it the flavors a fine. Tastie in fact

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my cubis tank yesterday. The cuboid shipped last night so hoping to get it sometime next week. I have not had time to mess with the tank. Hoping to play with it this weekend. For now though I am content with my aromamizer. Found out the clones suck royally. I spent $18 for a clone and ended up having to spend another $9 to get the authentic velocity build head because the clone one was so horrible I could not even build on. The grub screws will not tighten. so cannot get a good build on it. Glad I did not get the clone first lol.
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors