Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone, just an update. My dad had surgery a couple days ago. He had 2 liters of fluid built up in his lungs. The lungs are only supposed to have a teaspoon! He's really lucky that he's a strong-willed type of person. He's in extreme pain, but I suppose it could be a lot worse. So hopefully the drainage tubes come out soon. That is when he will come home. I can't wait to watch Sunday football games with him again :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon or good evening folks hope your all living the good life

as long as I've got you we will get thru

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, just an update. My dad had surgery a couple days ago. He had 2 liters of fluid built up in his lungs. The lungs are only supposed to have a teaspoon! He's really lucky that he's a strong-willed type of person. He's in extreme pain, but I suppose it could be a lot worse. So hopefully the drainage tubes come out soon. That is when he will come home. I can't wait to watch Sunday football games with him again :)

Wow! That is amazing! I'm so glad you'll have more time and football games together. :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Glad to hear that your dad is on the mend. I hope he'll be home with you very soon! Still keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to hear that your dad is on the mend. I hope he'll be home with you very soon! Still keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!

Wow! That is amazing! I'm so glad you'll have more time and football games together. :)
Thank you both very much! Unfortunately he won't be released tomorrow. At least a couple more days. My family and I appreciate the love all of you have given us. It truly is a wonderful thing knowing I have so many good friends out there who care :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you both very much! Unfortunately he won't be released tomorrow. At least a couple more days. My family and I appreciate the love all of you have given us. It truly is a wonderful thing knowing I have so many good friends out there who care :)

Well hell yeah bro glad things are starting to look better

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Sorry to hear he won't be released tomorrow. Here's hoping he'll be home in next few days. As always, we're all here for you, bro. Anything we can do to help, just shout.:)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes sir. Just don't stop fighting. I'll still be swinging when they shove me in the box

He's the strongest man I have ever met. He was born and raised in Queens, NY...so obviously his upbringing has helped in all of this :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Time for the show peace folks

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's the strongest man I have ever met. He was born and raised in Queens, NY...so obviously his upbringing has helped in all of this :)

Mine to bro best dad ever

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks for the update on your dad. He's in my prayers along with a friend of my family that's going through a ruff patch. Enjoy the football games with your dad. I miss those kind of times with my dad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the update on your dad. He's in my prayers along with a friend of my family that's going through a ruff patch. Enjoy the football games with your dad. I miss those kind of times with my dad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thank you very much brother! My prayers are extended to your family friend with whatever ordeal is happening.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today was my daughter's babyshower. It was fun but I left early. Well it was not early, they were running late and I just could not stay. The music was really not my cup of tea.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
Congrats to you grandma to be! Are you excited?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
monday_06.gif

This is going to be a long week for me. It is currently 2 degrees out. My son informed me my washer is broke on Friday have to wait til tomorrow to get it fixed. Luckily he had the biggest bulk of the laundry done before it totally crapped out. My gma passed away on Saturday. Will be glad when this week is over.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep started cold and windy with a crap load to do today. But just keep moving forward

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That's great news! Happy for you & the family

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
monday_06.gif

This is going to be a long week for me. It is currently 2 degrees out. My son informed me my washer is broke on Friday have to wait til tomorrow to get it fixed. Luckily he had the biggest bulk of the laundry done before it totally crapped out. My gma passed away on Saturday. Will be glad when this week is over.
Sorry you had such a fucktastic week Manimal. My condolences.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's been an ok day. Hope everyone else is having a great day. Cold today I no that

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've put off getting the lemon doughnut flavor from the T-Maxx line, lemon vapes doesn't sound appealing to me, but added a bottle on my last order, for the price, worth a gamble, and after a few weeks steeping, glad I did, very nicely done, the lemon is not in your face, which is what I feared it might be like, makes for a nice change :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got the "honeydew StrawPear" and " blueberry crumble" I'm letting the first steep but the crumble I couldn't help but get into. And man it's is good. I've been thru half a 30ml in 2 day TMAXX is right on time good stuff. I figured I'd let the other steep a week but as good as this is I don't think I'm gona wait.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to order some blueberry crumble when it's back in stock but my wife wants the honeydew strawpear let me know how it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the crumble is sure worth it. And the honeydew smells great. But for real so far only thing I've got from them I haven't liked is the pluid. But that's just because I dont do black liquarish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors