Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's certainly beautiful up here on Wears Valley, have already seen the mountaintops covered. Just none down here where we are.
How many times have they had to close the parkway down between Gatlinburg and Cherokee so far?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, one of them was from Tennessee.......but the husband hasn't called from work singing yet.....lol!
Yeah, we won $16....:rolleyes:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, one of them was from Tennessee.......but the husband hasn't called from work singing yet.....lol!
Yeah, we won $16....:rolleyes:
Hell yeah 16 bucks more than I won 0
I hope my parents won if anyone deserves it they do. They've never had it easy with all of us growing up. Dads was a trucker and I remember mom having 3 jobs a few times. Just to feed us. Then dad had his massive heart attack. Wasn't supposed to live past 85. But he has had 3 open heart surgeries since then. He is 76 now. Always been poor. But he still rides his Harley and him and mom been together 42 years. And even though us kids like to had killed them the way we acted. There still together poor but happy. The rest of the world wants to be rich. Not me I want what they've got. Dirt poor but everyday there together and there happy. I'd rather have that than money any day. I no they won't see this but I love you mom and dad. Best people I no.
as long as I've got you we will get thru

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Saw that this morning, broke my heart.....:(
Nature needs to start bumping off Kardashians instead of the talented people we love.....
Totally agree. We can definitely do with a lot less kardashians. Maybe bump off beiber and send us back elvis or johnny cash :)

th

th

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys y'all remember when Watch was talking about them vaporesso coils. Well judge for your self but I won't be using any more I just don't think Theres no way that could be good for ya.
c924247d3e249c349981acc580f3c3c1.jpg
7f8900dc7a61152899a10d0ccea0160b.jpg
736f46fa3a85cd177541bbda9b3e2030.jpg
that's what it looks like in there yucky

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys y'all remember when Watch was talking about them vaporesso coils. Well judge for your self but I won't be using any more I just don't think Theres no way that could be good for ya.

That looks pretty damned unsavory

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah and I never burned it. It just lost all it flavor after about 3 days on 30w I went thru either 5 or 6 3.5ml tanks I'm not sure I forgot

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you won a little bit, Teresa! It was fun while it lasted, now back to real life. Time for bath and bed, taking my blueberry crumble with me! Nite everyone, hugs.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've still got mine no burnt taste yet but I rinse and blow out all my coils every juice change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've still got mine no burnt taste yet but I rinse and blow out all my coils every juice change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do that to I don't see how ppl can just switch juice an not clean it out first. That's just gross.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

That looks almost as bad as the neighbor's pan that almost caught his apartment on fire this morning. Honestly that scorching and breaking down does not look safe in any way.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I do that to I don't see how ppl can just switch juice an not clean it out first. That's just gross.

If it is a similar juice I will just switch and lump the first few vapes that aint quite right but if I am going from say a lemon to a cinnamon roll no gotta wash the tank thats just to drastic of yuck lol.
th

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that's what it looks like in there yucky<br /><br />as long as I've got you we will get thru

@vapinange23
Take the. Look at this and you had the same flavor issue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Why does this say posted by me when replied to scooter 72

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that's what it looks like in there yucky<br /><br />as long as I've got you we will get thru

@vapinange23
Take the. Look at this and you had the same flavor issue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Reminds me of something not sure what.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly don't see the difference between them and any other coils except the burnt part can be seen and isn't hidden in the center of the coil! If you take apart any other coil and then cut open the cotton let me know if you like what you find inside there?!? If you don't want to be exposed to new things then maybe vaping isn't the way to go!?!

sent from outer space

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @vapinange23 - Sorry about your internet... I've been going through that too. But now that I'm pretty sure my connection is solid, or solid-ish lol I can now start announcing winners. :) and hey- you are the first winner of the year!!! To mark the occasion, I'll even make it a $50 win!!! :) Congrats!!!! PM me :)
Sorry it took so long but thank you so much for choosing me! I am so happy to be able to make another order of my favorite flavors so far! Have a great weekend and a great night! I appreciate it very much and thanks again!!!

sent from outer space

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly don't see the difference between them and any other coils except the burnt part can be seen and isn't hidden in the center of the coil! If you take apart any other coil and then cut open the cotton let me know if you like what you find inside there?!? If you don't want to be exposed to new things then maybe vaping isn't the way to go!?!

sent from outer space
I've had them open to. They had a go at these ceramic coils before a few years back. And it seems like it turned out the same way. I like all the choices and new things. That's why I tryed them. Just don't think these made the cut. Mine anyways someone else may love them that's how it is.

Speaking of. You didn't pm me back do you want that bottle of Glenn coco?

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all, hope it was a good day for you! It's late already, been a long one. Hope I can get here earlier tomorrow. Hugs and sweet dreams!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dam I did to shit I thought it was tomorrow night

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't believe I missed it

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could have swore it came on Saturday nights

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was basicly doing the same. I doing builds for one of my local vape shops now. I was working on them a waiting in my girl to call and just got wraped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors