Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys sorry about being MIA for a while. My dad is getting really sick. His cancer has spread throughout his whole body. Not to sound gross or anything, but he's been in the bathroom 5 or 6 times daily for the past 2 weeks, and is dramatically losing alot of weight. I don't think he has much more time left on this earth. I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He is a very stoic man, and doesn't like showing how he truly feels, but now he has been passing down heirlooms and things he no longer uses. That is how I know he's passing soon. :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm sorry @CTFX . I'm really glad for both of you that you are spending the time you have together! *hugs*

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @vapinange23 - Sorry about your internet... I've been going through that too. But now that I'm pretty sure my connection is solid, or solid-ish lol I can now start announcing winners. :) and hey- you are the first winner of the year!!! To mark the occasion, I'll even make it a $50 win!!! :) Congrats!!!! PM me :)
OMG you have just made her day I texted her to let her know she's so happy she can order more of her favorite... She said thank you she will be on as soon as she can connect

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @vapinange23 - Sorry about your internet... I've been going through that too. But now that I'm pretty sure my connection is solid, or solid-ish lol I can now start announcing winners. :) and hey- you are the first winner of the year!!! To mark the occasion, I'll even make it a $50 win!!! :) Congrats!!!! PM me :)
You go girl couldn't have happened to a better person. It'll be some Glenn coco in her future

as long as I've got you we will get thru

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was having a whole battery of tests being done to him. Unfortunately there isn't a ray of sunshine for the results. It's more so when the inevitable will be happening :(......sorry for the morose post....just keeping everyone updated as I know...

I'm so sorry for what you, your dad and the rest of your family is going through. I wish I could do something, and I know you do too and that's gotta be driving you crazy. Please continue to keep us updated and don't feel you have to apologize for what you feel and say. We want to hear your truth so we can try to be there for you. Hugs and prayers!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone! Happy 2016! I hope its a great year for one and all!:)

@Markw4mms - Congrats you won $25 to Vaping Watch for having post #11111 on New Year's Day!!! PM me. :)
There will be more winners coming up soon but my hands hurt so I'm going to take a break. Don't forget to catch Watch on The Vapor Watch Show!!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Markw4mms - Congrats you won $25 to Vaping Watch for having post #11111 on New Year's Day!!! PM me. :)
There will be more winners coming up soon but my hands hurt so I'm going to take a break. Don't forget to catch Watch on The Vapor Watch Show!!!!
Thanks! Sorry your hands are hurting! I hope you feel better soon! PM incoming.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
congrats winners!
congratulations-cat-300x214.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks @Diescum88 today's been a lucky day for me I won on the baking watch show and while I was emailing wrecker I saw I won the mist-hubs giveaway

Lucky ass. I win juice sometimes. I've never won a mod or tank anything like that

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol last time I won something was like March and was here in this thread, aside from that I won an atty or 2 on the RECF forums in 2014, but I figure my time will come around again :)
Other than juice I've never done it. In fact I don't think I've ever won anything that I can remember

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[quote uid=26870 name="Vapingbeauty" post=869501]Thanks @Diescum88 today's been a lucky day for me I won on the baking watch show and while I was emailing wrecker I saw I won the mist-hubs giveaway <br /><br />Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />Lucky ass. I win juice sometimes. I've never won a mod or tank anything like that<br /><br />as long as I've got you we will get thru

Damn auto correct Iam going back to my old keyboard on my phone (baking) lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[quote uid=26870 name="Vapingbeauty" post=869501]Thanks @Diescum88 today's been a lucky day for me I won on the baking watch show and while I was emailing wrecker I saw I won the mist-hubs giveaway <br /><br />Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
<br />Lucky ass. I win juice sometimes. I've never won a mod or tank anything like that<br /><br />as long as I've got you we will get thru

Damn auto correct Iam going back to my old keyboard on my phone (baking) lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I no longer play. Wish I had the time for it. I used to win a lot of juice competitions. I remember way back when I used to inform you ladies about on-going contests lol!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Went to my local Bodega and spent $30 on quick picks for the Powerball. It's a record breaking $900,000,000!!!!! Wish us luck lol...the odds are 1 in 212,000,000 hahahhaa

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to my local Bodega and spent $30 on quick picks for the Powerball. It's a record breaking $900,000,000!!!!! Wish us luck lol...the odds are 1 in 212,000,000 hahahhaa

Yeah, they say your odds are better to be crushed by a vending machine than winning this jackpot, but about eight of us at work went in on about fifty tickets anyway. Maybe we'll get crushed with cash....:D

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, they say your odds are better to be crushed by a vending machine than winning this jackpot, but about eight of us at work went in on about fifty tickets anyway. Maybe we'll get crushed with cash....:D
Analysts have said that quick picks are the way to go. They said 70% of past winners used quick picks. They say if you use birthday's and such your chances are lower because that bracket is between 1-31.....the Powerball itself is 1-69....the odds as small as it is for quick pick, would be the better option. So I went that route.

The slightest chance we do win, I will definitely be doing the yearly annuity as opposed to the lump sum. I'm not greedy, and would be quite happy with a yearly pay of 20-26 million (before taxes) over the course of 29 years. :D

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I figure somebody has to win, just as well be us/me....lol! I just hope whoever does win needs it, not someone who's already loaded. I like stories like that, the "rags to riches" miracles. :)
Most definitely! I'm by no means rich whatsoever. I work 2 jobs, and my wife works 1. Our pay goes straight to bills, and cost of living. So after that is said and done. We're both left with a couple hundred dollars to our names lol. If we win the lottery we would still work our jobs, but we would take care of everything that needs paying off. Of course we would by ourselves a nice cozy forever home....I would never buy a mansion and a mazarati lol! We would also take care of our parents, and make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives, because they are the ones who put us on this earth. Of course we would have to hire a bunch of lawyers and set up llc's to make sure we have some sort of anonymity. You never know who is out there waiting for a victim. We would have to make sure we have legit accountants to make sure money would be going in the right places as well. Pretty much basic essentials, and the rest would be invested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors