Status
Not open for further replies.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys sorry about being MIA for a while. My dad is getting really sick. His cancer has spread throughout his whole body. Not to sound gross or anything, but he's been in the bathroom 5 or 6 times daily for the past 2 weeks, and is dramatically losing alot of weight. I don't think he has much more time left on this earth. I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He is a very stoic man, and doesn't like showing how he truly feels, but now he has been passing down heirlooms and things he no longer uses. That is how I know he's passing soon. :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
So sorry to hear. Definitely spend as much time as you can with him. We will always be here :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So sorry to hear. Definitely spend as much time as you can with him. We will always be here :)
That's why I love these forums. I can come here and speak my mind without ridicule or being ignored. I know there's always someone out there who can either relate, or just be there to comfort me in this time. I love you all!

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys sorry about being MIA for a while. My dad is getting really sick. His cancer has spread throughout his whole body. Not to sound gross or anything, but he's been in the bathroom 5 or 6 times daily for the past 2 weeks, and is dramatically losing alot of weight. I don't think he has much more time left on this earth. I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He is a very stoic man, and doesn't like showing how he truly feels, but now he has been passing down heirlooms and things he no longer uses. That is how I know he's passing soon. :(

I am so sorry to hear this CTFX my thought and prayers go out to you and your family

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My thoughts are with you man, lost my mother last March to cancer, hardest part of my life, wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My thoughts are with you man, lost my mother last March to cancer, hardest part of my life, wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Thanks brother! You've always been a great guy to me. I appreciate our chats among the forum. Respect to you my friend! And regards to your loss.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Sorry to hear bro. I just lost my mom this November, a week before Thanksgiving without any warning. Take every second you can get with your dad. Prayers for you and your family.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear bro. I just lost my mom this November, a week before Thanksgiving without any warning. Take every second you can get with your dad. Prayers for you and your family.
I am so sorry for your sudden loss bro. As always, you've been a good friend on the forum. Especially in the now defunct hermetic shit thread. But a nice friendship came out of that. So respects to you as well!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Has been strange not seeing you here. Sorry bout all your worry's. If my mom woulda been a vampire or a witch something like that. I'd rush over and help with all your issues.
But she wasn't just a normal mom. A good one but normal. So all I can do is say I'm sorry and hope real hard things get better. If you need a laugh I can handle that. But no misticle powers sorry friend. Hope it all get better soon

as long as I've got you we will get thru

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
a215c522f5e2d40c0c65455166a5f7c4.jpg

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
th

Got my first crown day after Xmas and have to say I am in love with it also. So far think it is my favorite tank of 2015. I did just finally break down and ordered one of the new Cubis tanks (I couldnt pass up the deal got $10 so
Yeah I no you love it. And now here comes the rafale sometime this month. Uwells newest surprise

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Warmest hugs for you and yours,very hard to go through. I am glad that you can spend time with him!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I don't no about this one. Haven't had the pleasure yet but I will. But as far as tanks go. The crown tank is the best tank made. I love mine I've got 3 and would trade all my others for more. The coils last forever. Great flavor. Cool clouds. And unlike most coils you can run a qutip in them clean them out and go again. I've never burnt one up. Now after about 2mths they tend to lose the flavor but other than that. There great. And if you shop around I've seen them as low as 15bucks. You can't beat that. But this is just my opinion. But I'd say youd never regret a UWELL CROWN ever!!

Did you see the new uwell tank yet

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
They say it gets easier with time but for me that's a load of BS I lost my mother Nov of 09 and it still cuts like a knife especially around the holidays and her birthday.

I totally agree. The only thing that happens with time is you learn to deal with it and continue to live your life. It never gets easier though.

Yeah I no you love it. And now here comes the rafale sometime this month. Uwells newest surprise
Depending on the price may have to snag me one up. I am so leary of jumping on the newest and greatest anymore with my finances the way they are and having amassed one hell of alot of stuff that I dont care for lol. I jumped on the cuboid or cubis whichever is the tank because I got it for dirt cheap with a discount code from a giveaway otherwise I woulda waited on it lol. Definitely interested in the stuff coming out this year though. Looks like some great items coming out.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where did you get it, I have only seen them out of stock

I haven't found it in stock anywhere yet. Any one finds it in stock please let me no. I'll be the crash test dummy.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry thought you said you had it if I find them I will let you know

No I wish. I don't think there gona release it til either the 16th or 21st

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone. Tomorrow is Friday!!! Anyone have plans for the weekend? Any new vapemail? I hit the sale at Vapor Bank, stocked up on a little of the "out-dated" stuff. Not the latest and greatest but fine for us. It will go in the deeming/emergency box. Now I need to watch a Vaping Watch sale, hope there is one soon. Night, all!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, everyone. Tomorrow is Friday!!! Anyone have plans for the weekend? Any new vapemail? I hit the sale at Vapor Bank, stocked up on a little of the "out-dated" stuff. Not the latest and greatest but fine for us. It will go in the deeming/emergency box. Now I need to watch a Vaping Watch sale, hope there is one soon. Night, all!
My dad is back in the hospital. I visited earlier. He now has fluid in his lungs. Tomorrow morning the dr will be draining the fluid. If it's cancer related, then it will happen again :( right now as we speak he's on a morphine drip, because he's in excruciating pain

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He was having a whole battery of tests being done to him. Unfortunately there isn't a ray of sunshine for the results. It's more so when the inevitable will be happening :(......sorry for the morose post....just keeping everyone updated as I know...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My dad is back in the hospital. I visited earlier. He now has fluid in his lungs. Tomorrow morning the dr will be draining the fluid. If it's cancer related, then it will happen again :( right now as we speak he's on a morphine drip, because he's in excruciating pain

Dam man I'm sorry. That sucks hope it all gets better

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks brother. Just taking it all in day by day. That's all we can do :(

Ya but I no it freaking sucks having to sit there and watch and not able to do Shit about it. I'm so sorry for that. Keep your head up man be strong

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya but I no it freaking sucks having to sit there and watch and not able to do Shit about it. I'm so sorry for that. Keep your head up man be strong

And I honestly appreciate your words of kindness. This is the kind of place that I can rest my head and speak my mind in things. I am happy when I'm on here

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And I honestly appreciate your words of kindness. This is the kind of place that I can rest my head and speak my mind in things. I am happy when I'm on here

Yep me to. I truelly love this forum. Great ppl on here. You don't just find that many places these days

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He is in my prayers daily...and i pray he doesn't continue to suffer in pain ❤

He's a stoic man, and doesn't like showing his pain, but in the hospital he was crying. That's how much pain he was in. They are taking care of him and managing his pain accordingly. It hurts seeing him like this. I can't even imagine how the pain must be. But my family and I will be there every step of the way for him.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love you guys. Thank you for all the well wishes. It means world's to me.

Anytime man. I've been there with my grandad. He was always the tuffest meanest man I knew til the disease got him. And that was a major turning point in my life to go thru that. So I'm here for you anytime brother.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tomorrow morning I'm heading back over there with my mom. We will be finding out the results from the CAT scans and the other tests he had. I know one of them is from a stool sample, because of his 2-3 week bout of diarrhea. Not to sound gross. Sorry, I'm just venting :/

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tomorrow morning I'm heading back over there with my mom. We will be finding out the results from the CAT scans and the other tests he had. I know one of them is from a stool sample, because of his 2-3 week bout of diarrhea. Not to sound gross. Sorry, I'm just venting :/

Ur good bro ur not the only one. There's a few on here rite now going thru like situations. Your fine do what makes us feel better long as it not smoking them nasty things

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ur good bro ur not the only one. There's a few on here rite now going thru like situations. Your fine do what makes us feel better long as it not smoking them nasty things

See unfortunately my dad used to be a heavy smoker. He quit cold turkey about 15 years ago, but it all caught up to him 4 years ago. He went through 2 cycles of radiation and proton therapy...he was in remission for a while, and then last year it came full force, and now of recently it has become the worst. He didn't want to go through the zombified state of going through the poison treatments. So he's trying to live his life out on his terms. He went into the hospital last night, because the past few days he's been complaining of extreme sharp pains in his side. He described it as being stabbed repeatedly. So we took him into the hospital, and we found out it was fluid in the lungs. So here we are :/

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My prayers go out to you and the family. I know what you are going through. Went through it with my wife and brother-in-law. God Bless and help your mom.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My prayers go out to you and the family. I know what you are going through. Went through it with my wife and brother-in-law. God Bless and help your mom.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thank you so much brother. It has been a rough few months. Especially now these past couple weeks. Everything is just turning for the worse. It's sad seeing such a strong man struggle with so much excruciating pain. You can just see it in his eyes. It made me cry last night. I had to walk outside for fresh air. I think tomorrow finding everything out officially will be the saddest of all. But on that note. I'm going to try and get some sleep. I haven't slept much these past few days. I really need all I can for tomorrow. I love you guys! Gnight

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I work tomorrow, no vape mail for me I'm broke lol , as for plans this weekend none that I know of but that's always subject to change. Vaping on my chocolate hazelnut brownie yummy then going to bed soon.

He was having a whole battery of tests being done to him. Unfortunately there isn't a ray of sunshine for the results. It's more so when the inevitable will be happening :(......sorry for the morose post....just keeping everyone updated as I know...

No need to be sorry we are a family here whether its good , bad ,, sad, happy, or indifferent. My heart breaks for you if you ever need someone to lend an ear I'm here for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Vent on my man, sorry for you all it's hard watching someone you love suffer. Today we laid our daughter in law to rest..Praying for you all!!

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just dropping by to say hello! Having major issues with the internet in my house so I can't get on here that much at all! I just pray you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you have a great night too! Talk to you as soon as I can get back on here

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Hey @vapinange23 - Sorry about your internet... I've been going through that too. But now that I'm pretty sure my connection is solid, or solid-ish lol I can now start announcing winners. :) and hey- you are the first winner of the year!!! To mark the occasion, I'll even make it a $50 win!!! :) Congrats!!!! PM me :)

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
@CTFX We are all here for you. My dad was also a heavy smoker for most of his life. Two years after he quit he had a stroke caused my Afib. Dr said the Afib was from his decades of smoking

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors