Not open for further replies.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not me, I'd retire immediately....ha! But the husband and I were just discussing that today, buying a modest home (I don't want anything bigger than I care to clean...lol!), setting my daughter up for life, taking care of my mom and brother....and all the people we could help....that would be awesome...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not me, I'd retire immediately....ha! But the husband and I were just discussing that today, buying a modest home (I don't want anything bigger than I care to clean...lol!), setting my daughter up for life, taking care of my mom and brother....and all the people we could help....that would be awesome...
See that's what it's all about. You see these previous winners spending all their winnings within 5 years and filing bankruptcy, or even worse offing themselves. I never want to end up on one of those shows in the form of reality TV just to make a buck back lol. Live modestly and spend modestly. That's all!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See that's what it's all about. You see these previous winners spending all their winnings within 5 years and filing bankruptcy, or even worse offing themselves. I never want to end up on one of those shows in the form of reality TV just to make a buck back lol. Live modestly and spend modestly. That's all!

I certainly agree. We really don't owe that much, although one of the few debts we have is a substantial school loan to repay. Modest home, decent vehicles, money in savings....we'd be happy with that. I hate to see that garbage on tv, people buying the most garish things they can find, just because they can, just pissing it away on trash that means nothing. It's foolish. There are hungry people in our county. There are people who are cold because they were ten days late on an electric bill they couldn't pay. Old people without heat....it's sad.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I certainly agree. We really don't owe that much, although one of the few debts we have is a substantial school loan to repay. Modest home, decent vehicles, money in savings....we'd be happy with that. I hate to see that garbage on tv, people buying the most garish things they can find, just because they can, just pissing it away on trash that means nothing. It's foolish. There are hungry people in our county. There are people who are cold because they were ten days late on an electric bill they couldn't pay. Old people without heat....it's sad.
you got it right my dear!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know we wouldn't go crazy/stupid if we won. We'd pay off all the medical bills and taxes, buy a reasonable house (no mansions), and a new car. The rest would be used to keep use and our families with life's necessities.
And you are a good man my friend :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wouldn't it be great if it was someone here? I bought our tickets, we have the same odds as everyone else! So much dreaming going on, every where. At least it makes us stop and think about what's important in our lives. And one of those things is a trip to Maui!!!!! Hugs and good luck to us all :D

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You no guys that's two weeks in a row this fake scooter90 whoever the hell that is. Won and I didn't. I'm the only scooter there is no other this guy has got to go on mod envy. Lol just kidding

No I'm not. Lol

as long as I've got you we will get thru

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been tasting my blueberry crumble from the tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s collection and man this is my new favorite such a clenched after taste love it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1beb8190a8bb2d136ddce87300f4c147.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon everyone. Hope your having a great day.
Don't forget go over to the premium vape supply page and put your name in the hat for the Uwell crown tank he is gona draw for soon as he gets a 100 users. For the mix up on the Facebook contest. He didnt have to But he is. Nice guy

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It been pretty nice here til last week now it's went and got cold as shit

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty darn cold here too, just wish we had some snow to go with it! I know, go ahead and boo and hiss me, but I love the snow and we never get enough here any more to make it a nuisance. I'm ready for a good one.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty darn cold here too, just wish we had some snow to go with it! I know, go ahead and boo and hiss me, but I love the snow and we never get enough here any more to make it a nuisance. I'm ready for a good one.
I'm like you Teresa, I like snow no more of it than we get. I know they could use it up there at Ober Gatlinburg so they don't have to make so much of it. Snowmaking isn't cheap at all.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm like you Teresa, I like snow no more of it than we get. I know they could use it up there at Ober Gatlinburg so they don't have to make so much of it. Snowmaking isn't cheap at all.
It's certainly beautiful up here on Wears Valley, have already seen the mountaintops covered. Just none down here where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors