Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok since my 5yr old just ain't gona have that. I need to take up collection for a new mod. Because toys for 5yr olds almost make you have to take out a second mortgage on your house. Lol
I'm easy to please I'll take
d89f2cb0260fe449e70871dcfa87e225.jpg
38.00 bucks

as long as I've got you we will get thru
I agree I have a 6,7,10,15 year Olds tell me about a second mortgage

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone merry Christmas. Been awhile since I have posted. I treated myself this holiday also and filled my tank up with two different mad Murdock flavors. Mah rah and glowing streetlight. Really hope watch gets that second juice it is unbelievable.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah me and black liquorice just don't play well together.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Naw I've got a DNA 30w but it just isn't the same after the x cube. I hope smok is gona repair it or something. Just seems I'm hearing more and more that the xcubes just aren't making it. I'd been bragging I'd got lucky with mine and well you can just guess what happened next. If old faithful gives out I'd go crazy for sure.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Christmas update:
I received my Mad Murdock juice on Christmas Eve. I am soooo happy with the cloud formula and the 3mg nic. It makes it so much more enjoyable. I got a bottle of juice from a VULive friend and a care package from Ryno and Billy today. Billy was here in MN and hand delivered it. I also got one Christmas card from a friend. I am going to my daughter's tomorrow, so maybe I will get a gift then.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Good evening everyone hope you all have a great day sorry I haven't been able to get on much I have been have some family illness issues with my grandparents and now my youngest child is having all kinds of test done and to be honest iam not sure what we are looking for dr.is going on a lost of symptoms and ruling shit out basically. ...when it rains it pour CT scan today ,mri coming up this week ,blood work, urine sample, stool sample. ...hmmmm what's next tank god she is a happy go lucky 6 yr old

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. I hope everyone is better soon.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok someone tell me how to get past the white screen to watch the show I just don't get it

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! I hope you all had a great and wonderful Christmas Day! Fun, food and family, the best combination.
We are starting our predicted blizzard here, snowing like crazy and the wind is blowing hard. The worst is supposed to be tomorrow. We did our stocking up at the grocery store, charging everything up, brought in some firewood. We moved here to New Mexico to get out of the cold! :eek:o_O Be safe and hugs to everyone!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, all! I hope you all had a great and wonderful Christmas Day! Fun, food and family, the best combination.
We are starting our predicted blizzard here, snowing like crazy and the wind is blowing hard. The worst is supposed to be tomorrow. We did our stocking up at the grocery store, charging everything up, brought in some firewood. We moved here to New Mexico to get out of the cold! :eek:o_O Be safe and hugs to everyone!
Wah! :eek: I have been running the AC here in Louisiana every day this week! I have to vape Icy Menthol to simulate the cold. :D

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well when it rains it really does pour . My oldest daughter was working last night and a drunk driver hydroplained and crashed into her parked truck it happened about the time she normally takes her break and she sits in her truck eats and listens to music thank God she hadn't went on break yet and she's unharmed, the truck however is crunched no fender or headlight now and you can't open the drivers side door it also bent the frame. I'm thinking they'll total it poor child still owes on it too. Why can't people have common sense and not get behind the wheel after drinking!!!! Rant over thank you family for allowing me to vent and still loving me afterwards

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well when it rains it really does pour . My oldest daughter was working last night and a drunk driver hydroplained and crashed into her parked truck it happened about the time she normally takes her break and she sits in her truck eats and listens to music thank God she hadn't went on break yet and she's unharmed, the truck however is crunched no fender or headlight now and you can't open the drivers side door it also bent the frame. I'm thinking they'll total it poor child still owes on it too. Why can't people have common sense and not get behind the wheel after drinking!!!! Rant over thank you family for allowing me to vent and still loving me afterwards

At least she wasn't in the truck. So someone was looking out for her At least. And I font imagine he'll get to be driving drunk again for awhile hopefully At least. And I'd sue the hell outa his insurance

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least she wasn't in the truck. So someone was looking out for her At least. And I font imagine he'll get to be driving drunk again for awhile hopefully At least. And I'd sue the hell outa his insurance

Yes she had a guardian angel looking over her for sure ,as for the guy's insurance he showed registration but couldn't find his insurance information so it is yet to be seen if he even had it. I hope and pray he does...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes she had a guardian angel looking over her for sure ,as for the guy's insurance he showed registration but couldn't find his insurance information so it is yet to be seen if he even had it. I hope and pray he does...

Well I hope for the best there. And I'm glad she wasn't sitting in it

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey " willis74" if youd like this bottle of pluid hmu with a pm. So I can get it in the mail

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everyone staying safe and warm? Vaping good flavors? Pretty quiet here, can't get out yet. Got a little more snow, now up to 2+ feet...Cold.gif Might be a week before they clear our cul-de-sac. No mail yet, that might be a problem! I need my vape mail! Sleep well, have a sweet dream.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope you are all enjoying the beautiful day "#hatecold #hatesnow "

Well if you can take this rain forest like rain we've had this year. Come to Virginia it was 72 here the day after xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors