Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats, Janet!!!!! Glad to see you again! Hey, the work week is over (for most)! As you can tell, I'm a real party animal, lol. Recliner, laptop and TV. This is ME time! Great to see you, @VapeOn86! So sorry to hear about the school problems, so scary! You are a great mom to consider home schooling, tough thing to do. You all have a great night, sweet dreams, see you tomorrow. flower-smiley.gif

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A goodnight lol..enjoy your weekend folks!!
6f183c347adb8a268ecc970d25b4a5d0.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you wish for something your whole life and you feel like it will never come. But then one day out of the blue. Everything you had ever wished for dreamed of looked for around every corner was suddenly standing right in front of you. But you reach for it! It moves a little further away, you chase it. And reach again, it moves a little further away. And again and again the same result.
What do you do? Do you just keep chasing keep reaching? Never to quite feel it to hold it in your hand. But it's right there, just out of reach. When is enuff enuff? Or do you just keep reaching. I sure wish I knew. That's my life right now, just out of reach.

as long as I've got you we will get thru

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening guys! Did you all have a good weekend? Only 5 days, now! Are you all ready? I'm lucky, my hubby likes to cook on holidays. He is a great cook, too! I'd rather do the clean up any time. I do miss the days of having kids at home to have fun with, that was a wonderful time. See you all tomorrow, hugs

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like to win a new mod for Xmas. I blew all my money on my 5yr old. And now my mod is acting up. I'd be happy with that new tugboat 150w.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone! I had a few minutes so I decided to shop by to say I! I have been extremely busy taking care of my friend who went to the doctor yesterday and he is still not out of the woods yet!?! I don't always have access to the internet when I can there, but I am trying to get on as much time I am able to! I honestly that you all have our great holiday and I will stop in whenever I can find some time! I miss talking to everyone and I hope that you are all doing well!?! Tali to you again asap! Have a great night!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon everyone! I had a few minutes so I decided to shop by to say I! I have been extremely busy taking care of my friend who went to the doctor yesterday and he is still not out of the woods yet!?! I don't always have access to the internet when I can there, but I am trying to get on as much time I am able to! I honestly that you all have our great holiday and I will stop in whenever I can find some time! I miss talking to everyone and I hope that you are all doing well!?! Tali to you again asap! Have a great night!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
We are very happy to have you anytime you can visit

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon everyone hope everyone's ready it's almost here. Hope everyone has a good one. I'll injoy the morn 2moro. Then I'll be stressing all day. Hope someone was kind and got me a new mod. I sure could use it with mine acting up. Hope it makes it til I can get one

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi!! Ok, are you all ready for the big day? My hubby is driving me nuts, like a little kid! Shaking gifts, making guesses. Even the cat isn't this bad...I guess we don't HAVE to grow up, huh? Tomorrow the house will smell amazing, lots of good stuff to cook. Even bough some of those yummy little Hershey Kisses with candy cane in them! Don't forget to take lots of pictures, much fun. I wish you all the best of days, lots of hugs, food and laughter. Merry Christmas my friends!
icon049.gif icon019.gif icon028.gif

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm ready alrite ready to hide in the basement and hope everyone thinks I'm gone.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok since my 5yr old just ain't gona have that. I need to take up collection for a new mod. Because toys for 5yr olds almost make you have to take out a second mortgage on your house. Lol
I'm easy to please I'll take
d89f2cb0260fe449e70871dcfa87e225.jpg
38.00 bucks

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Merry Xmas everyone even though I didn't want anything to do with today I got sucked in. Had a pretty good day after all. :) even my mod was nice to me today. Dudnt stop working once til I got home and sat down to relax. Now it's staring at me just sitting there not working. Stinking mod how can I fuss at you you have been a great friend. Just make it one more week. Come on little buddy. WORK!!!!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Merry Xmas everyone. Very busy the past 2 days, but all in all a beautiful Christmas :) hope everyone had a great time. I got to spend mine with my brother, who got back from the army. He goes back January 3rd

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dear smok x cube II,
You have been a great mod. I'm so sorry your gone. I'll really miss you. Why did you have to die and leave me all alone with no way to vape on a day like this with so much joy. I need you Why did you die. I miss you my lovely. All week especially because I'm broke because of Xmas and have to do without. I'll try to be strong knowing your gone. It'll be hard to make it without you in my life but I'll try everyday. Thanks for being there as long as you were. I'll miss you so

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors