Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well when it rains it really does pour . My oldest daughter was working last night and a drunk driver hydroplained and crashed into her parked truck it happened about the time she normally takes her break and she sits in her truck eats and listens to music thank God she hadn't went on break yet and she's unharmed, the truck however is crunched no fender or headlight now and you can't open the drivers side door it also bent the frame. I'm thinking they'll total it poor child still owes on it too. Why can't people have common sense and not get behind the wheel after drinking!!!! Rant over thank you family for allowing me to vent and still loving me afterwards

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

That's awful! I'm sooooo glad she wasn't in the truck at the time!!! Scary!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
f13862808f21fef734afd75dea0ff227.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy 1st day of 2016! Hope you guys don't have any hangovers..:eek:
Well, we finally got mail! And newspapers from last Sunday through to today! Sheesh. Still can't get out of the driveway, but we don't need to go where anyway. I have done a ton of housework, lol. The snow is so pretty but I am tired of it!
Have a good night, sweet dreams!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now the Glenn coco and the Bartlett bay I got. Now let me tell ya that's good stuff.

as long as I've got you we will get thru
Glenn Coco is my absolute favorite juice and I tried to order it during the sale now everyone says how lucky I am but I cannot even get the one juice that I would probably kill for!?! Now I have to either figure something out or wait until the next sale cause I can't wait to get some more its been too long and I can't afford to buy it at full price! I wish it was a tmaxx flavor!?! Have a great day everyone!!! Happy New Year too!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glenn Coco is my absolute favorite juice and I tried to order it during the sale now everyone says how lucky I am but I cannot even get the one juice that I would probably kill for!?! Now I have to either figure something out or wait until the next sale cause I can't wait to get some more its been too long and I can't afford to buy it at full price! I wish it was a tmaxx flavor!?! Have a great day everyone!!! Happy New Year too!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
I no I sure like it. Now that plu id that's just not me I can't even take the lid off of it it's ruff. But I found someone who wanted it. So I sent it to him and he is gona send me some other stuff

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Slow day here, huh? Hope you are all well and happy and just busy with life. Hubby is loving the Tmaxx Strawberry Yogurt. Strange, he won't touch real yogurt,lol. He tried it before I told him what it was! Yeah I can be that sneaky.....
Time for bath and bed, hugs to all play%20bubble%20bath%20soak%20sponge%20squeeze%20over%20head_zpsr5s2kvkt.gif

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man I just made a big order to can't wait coming on Monday but I have just drops left what to do I'm hurting

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Slow day here, huh? Hope you are all well and happy and just busy with life. Hubb it didn't happen overnighty is loving the Tmaxx Strawberry Yogurt. Strange, he won't touch real yogurt,lol. He tried it before I told him what it was! Yeah I can be that sneaky.....
Time for bath and bed, hugs to all View attachment 37245
Just hanging out with the hubby and kids it's the weekend d so I'm not on much until late at night just before bed . Moved a friend in with us temporarily until he gets on his feet getting him into vaping and off the stinkies he's doing pretty good but it doesn't happen overnight. Hugs and love to all

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys just want Everyone that sees this post to Live Love Enjoy..Do you to the best of your ability..No condolences please..Just blows some Clouds for my girl!!
daccb9edef360d6734e8c0026c8623c5.jpg

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

Sorry for your loss. But I'm sure she's probably in a better place

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys just want Everyone that sees this post to Live Love Enjoy..Do you to the best of your ability..No condolences please..Just blows some Clouds for my girl!!

Clouds to heaven ♡

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

So sorry for your loss. As a mother I can't imagine your pain. Clouds of love ♡♡♡

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Kinda went off the radar for a few lol. Took a nice vacation from work and chilled at home with the kids. Guess you can say we both took Christmas break lol. The kid goes back to school tomorrow but I had to come back to work today. Isnt to bad though. Had a nice week off and got to sleep in and came back to work with a new crown tank rockin some Blueberry Crumble. So all in all a good first Monday of the year and first day back from the holiday vacation. With all the festivities I gave up the calorie counting and just ate whatever my little heart wanted. So time to buckle back down and vape those yummy desserts instead of eating them. :)

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Went to the dentist. They told me effective the end of this month they no longer take my insurance. I loved this dentist. She is so quick and efficient. Well, I have six months to find a new one.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
308f894b761ca27af2b8dbd37a1edcf0.jpg
here she is my next great love. As soon as I can figure out where I can get one. The new tank buy UWELL. Dam sexy tank you ask me

Looks nice, I'm thinking about upgrading my kanger Burbank mini at income tax time not sure what I'm going to go with. Not going super expensive though I use tanks only when driving or working the rest of the time I drip

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks nice, I'm thinking about upgrading my kanger Burbank mini at income tax time not sure what I'm going to go with. Not going super expensive though I use tanks only when driving or working the rest of the time I drip

Well crap , was looking for the cuboid and cubis tank to be my next purchase , now I don't know if I am going to be able to not upgrade my crown .

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Well I don't no about this one. Haven't had the pleasure yet but I will. But as far as tanks go. The crown tank is the best tank made. I love mine I've got 3 and would trade all my others for more. The coils last forever. Great flavor. Cool clouds. And unlike most coils you can run a qutip in them clean them out and go again. I've never burnt one up. Now after about 2mths they tend to lose the flavor but other than that. There great. And if you shop around I've seen them as low as 15bucks. You can't beat that. But this is just my opinion. But I'd say youd never regret a UWELL CROWN ever!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well crap , was looking for the cuboid and cubis tank to be my next purchase , now I don't know if I am going to be able to not upgrade my crown .
Ikr sweet ain't she

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like it's called the Rafale, supposed to be released this month !
Yeah and from I can find witch ain't much there keeping a good kid on this. But starting price is gona be 39.99

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all, everyone doing ok? Lots of new stuff coming out, I love it! Makes shopping fun.
Well, we finally got out of the house yesterday!!!! Some good hearted soul with a scraper came and cleared a lot of our little cul-de-sac, and hubby shoveled the rest. Went grocery shopping, what was on the shelves. I did some errands today, felt pretty darned good! A week in the house was just toooo long, lol. More snow coming overnight :( , and 3 more storms after that o_O. Think I'm ready for those 100* days again.....
Sleep well, hugs!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I don't no about this one. Haven't had the pleasure yet but I will. But as far as tanks go. The crown tank is the best tank made. I love mine I've got 3 and would trade all my others for more. The coils last forever. Great flavor. Cool clouds. And unlike most coils you can run a qutip in them clean them out and go again. I've never burnt one up. Now after about 2mths they tend to lose the flavor but other than that. There great. And if you shop around I've seen them as low as 15bucks. You can't beat that. But this is just my opinion. But I'd say youd never regret a UWELL CROWN ever!!

Tried a crown for the first time last week and fell in love instantly, soon as I have the $ or find a trade I wanna get one

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys sorry about being MIA for a while. My dad is getting really sick. His cancer has spread throughout his whole body. Not to sound gross or anything, but he's been in the bathroom 5 or 6 times daily for the past 2 weeks, and is dramatically losing alot of weight. I don't think he has much more time left on this earth. I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He is a very stoic man, and doesn't like showing how he truly feels, but now he has been passing down heirlooms and things he no longer uses. That is how I know he's passing soon. :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors