Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my cubis tank yesterday. The cuboid shipped last night so hoping to get it sometime next week. I have not had time to mess with the tank. Hoping to play with it this weekend. For now though I am content with my aromamizer. Found out the clones suck royally. I spent $18 for a clone and ended up having to spend another $9 to get the authentic velocity build head because the clone one was so horrible I could not even build on. The grub screws will not tighten. so cannot get a good build on it. Glad I did not get the clone first lol.
th
Glad you said that I was fixing to order a clone not now. Thanks

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you said that I was fixing to order a clone not now. Thanks

Welcome. One the authentic the holes the grub screws screw threw do not go all the way through the post giving the grub screws a spot to hold the wire. On the clone for some reason they drilled the holes completely through so there is no where for it to really grasp the wire. Also some of the screws would not tighten down at all. I was so pissed by the time I got done messing with it lol. I know you can get an authentic silver one from ecig.com for I think $25, someone had told me that vapenw also has them for 25. I wanted a black one so I got mine off of ebay from bluegrass vapors for $35.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was not a fan of Honeydew Strawpear when I first got it. Fast forward after a few weeks of steeping and it's such a nicer vape. Got it in a dual Clapton 7 Heavens 9 Hells RDA at 50 watts. Wow.
I hope so cause I tryed mine today after a week and it wasn't all that good

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so cause I tryed mine today after a week and it wasn't all that good
So right. In my notes I wrote that it tasted like "banana soap" when it was fresh. Now it tastes just like a banana runts candy with a hint of other candy fruit flavors. It still isn't my preferred kind of flavor but it tastes nice. Got my bottle on December 21 so it's been exactly one month. Big improvement after steeping.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So right. In my notes I wrote that it tasted like "banana soap" when it was fresh. Now it tastes just like a banana runts candy with a hint of other candy fruit flavors. It still isn't my preferred kind of flavor but it tastes nice. Got my bottle on December 21 so it's been exactly one month. Big improvement after steeping.
Cool that's allci needed to no. Back in the hiding spot for this lilguy

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Ugh. I'm sick. I have not had a cold since I started vaping. I feel awful.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. I hope so. Today is only day two. I'm just hoping it does not last too long.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
Me to hope you get over it fast. I hate getting sick. I don't much but boy when I do I get sick sick it's terrible

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
monday_06.gif

This is going to be a long week for me. It is currently 2 degrees out. My son informed me my washer is broke on Friday have to wait til tomorrow to get it fixed. Luckily he had the biggest bulk of the laundry done before it totally crapped out. My gma passed away on Saturday. Will be glad when this week is over.

I'm sorry about your grandma. :( and the rest of your week too. Hope things start getting better soon!!! *hugs*

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You keep saying that. Come on over to the other side. You'll like it the flavors a fine. Tastie in fact

Once I'm not broke I plan to order a few bottles, thinkin I might once my money comes in Tuesday or Wednesday . Got a new setup so I think it's reason to celebrate :) Ipv3 I got in a trade and aspire cleito tank from heaven gifts contest.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once I'm not broke I plan to order a few bottles, thinkin I might once my money comes in Tuesday or Wednesday . Got a new setup so I think it's reason to celebrate :) Ipv3 I got in a trade and aspire cleito tank from heaven gifts contest.
Good for you that's great. New things are good. Good reason to celebrate. Injoy friend

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sorry about your grandma. :( and the rest of your week too. Hope things start getting better soon!!! *hugs*
Thank you :) Minus the funeral at the end of the week it turned out to be not so bad of a week :) The washer ended up being the lowest possible of all repair scenarios. Was able to order a cuboid with the money I saved :) and got my cubis in so had a nice leak proof vape to take with me.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I think I'm over the worst of this lousy being sick stuff. I hope you guys that have get better soon, too. Not fun!
All of you in the storm areas, please be careful and safe! Scary stuff.
I'm trying to figure out what I still need to stash away for my vapocalypse box. I still want to find a few more replaceable battery mods. Are any of you stocking up? Now that the holidays are over, I need a few good sales.
Well, off to bed. Still trying to get some energy back. Sleep well and sweet dreams! 4246.gif

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice. How are you liking the Cubis? I have one on order.
Its a neat little tank. I am used to the subohm tanks with the wind tunnel airflow so this is just a hair tighter then what I am used to but not enough to make me not use it. The vapor seems to be pretty good so far (I am using the .5ohm) and the flavor is good. So far no leaks and super easy to fill. I am happy with it. Love the glass drip tip that the include with it along with the delrin. Overall a nicely balanced tank.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm so excited to try the no frills juice I hear so many great things about blueberry crumble
Oh man it's good. And I had some Bartlett bay I had steeping and forgot about I got into that tonite it's pretty good to. I have no idea how long it's been steeping I didn't even no I had it. It was like getting vape mail funding that bottle. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors