47fc22150694828059bb898e501f3fcf.jpg

That better Scooter? Lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only thing that could make me feel better about all this dam snow I've been digging in. Is some Vaping watch juice. We need some giveaways. I'm hungry. Lol

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day @Scooter 72 I hear ya I could really use some watch juice I thought she was doing a 4 way giveaway I hope @VapeOn86 is okay I know she wasn't doing well

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yeah I'd seen that to. But @VapeOn86 has been sick lately

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Me and you both I've been plowing snow for two days

Ouch. I luck out on that because being the only girl out of 3 children and being the princess I get away with not having to plow. My middle brother does that for me. When it comes down to shoveling I could but am not suppose to due to the nerve damage in my hands so my oldest gets to go do that. Lucky for him our yard is small and alot of times the neighbors will beat him to it. Hoping you get a break from the snow soon.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch. I luck out on that because being the only girl out of 3 children and being the princess I get away with not having to plow. My middle brother does that for me. When it comes down to shoveling I could but am not suppose to due to the nerve damage in my hands so my oldest gets to go do that. Lucky for him our yard is small and alot of times the neighbors will beat him to it. Hoping you get a break from the snow soon.
Soon as I get this tractor fixed. I'll have it done in no time. Sorry bout your hands. My cousin has the same problem. It's hard sometimes.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Soon as I get this tractor fixed. I'll have it done in no time. Sorry bout your hands. My cousin has the same problem. It's hard sometimes.

I am kinda used to it now. I went out for carpal tunnel surgery 12/26/07 didnt know the doctor had an issue with workers comp (I was a data processor for the State of IL) Needless to say I dont know if he did it purposely or accidentally (while trying to show off) He stitched the nerve in my hand and refused to acknowledge there was anything wrong. I got into a doc that cared and he tried to fix the damage but it was to late. My kids are used to it and my oldest tries to be as helpful as possible. People just gotta be careful around me cause if I go to hand you something be prepared to duck and cover cause sometimes it goes flying :)

Wishing you luck on getting the tractor fixed. Definitely much easier then having to move that stuff by hand.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am kinda used to it now. I went out for carpal tunnel surgery 12/26/07 didnt know the doctor had an issue with workers comp (I was a data processor for the State of IL) Needless to say I dont know if he did it purposely or accidentally (while trying to show off) He stitched the nerve in my hand and refused to acknowledge there was anything wrong. I got into a doc that cared and he tried to fix the damage but it was to late. My kids are used to it and my oldest tries to be as helpful as possible. People just gotta be careful around me cause if I go to hand you something be prepared to duck and cover cause sometimes it goes flying :)

Wishing you luck on getting the tractor fixed. Definitely much easier then having to move that stuff by hand.
I hate Dr's and yeah it's alot easier this way. Thank you

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate Dr's and yeah it's alot easier this way. Thank you

I dont like or hate doctors in general but I do hate doctors that are liars and dont level with ya. I prefer a doctor to tell me he cant do something or that he doesnt want to then to do it anyway and make a mess. Granted same thing with my tattooist :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All of our mail goes rite past is and on to north Carolina and then back up to us. It's so stupid

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to my severe lower back problems my 18 yr old daughter digs me out but she's going into the air force this fall and the other 2 children are too young so next year it will be me or the hubby. Long day tomorrow up at 4 am to be in Charleston women's and children's hospital by 600 surgery for baby girl at 630 am it's a very common surgery so everything should be fine. Hope y'all have a fabulous day and stay warm.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Due to my severe lower back problems my 18 yr old daughter digs me out but she's going into the air force this fall and the other 2 children are too young so next year it will be me or the hubby. Long day tomorrow up at 4 am to be in Charleston women's and children's hospital by 600 surgery for baby girl at 630 am it's a very common surgery so everything should be fine. Hope y'all have a fabulous day and stay warm.

Best wishes on the surgery. I get scared even over very common even though it will all be fine :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That happened to me with orders from China...

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
ISC NY is where Customs inspects shipments from China, but I thought they did it in Chicago too. All of my China shipments have gone through NY though.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ISC NY is where Customs inspects shipments from China, but I thought they did it in Chicago too. All of my China shipments have gone through NY though.

Most of my orders come through Chicago, but every so often they come through NY, wish they all came through NY, as they get through customs faster at NY than Chicago, had 1 order sit there for 7 days before.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prayers for the surgery, brat, hard on you both!
I feel for you guys shoveling snow. That is tough work. Be gentle on yourselves, ok?
Congrats, Nailz! About time, huh?
Sara, I hope you are feeling better!
Be safe, sleep well, and hugs for all. dreaming.gif

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm sure everything will go perfectly! I'm keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers anyway. :) My 7 yr old has been sick and missing so much school- I got really worried. I took her to the Dr. again today and she prescribed some antibiotics to stop the cycle. This will be the 3rd round of antibiotics EVER, so they should work. :)
I hope your baby girl heals really soon. Kids do tend to be resilient- so I'm sure she will! :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the well wishes and I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I do have some health issues I've been dealing with but lately it's mostly that it's been an awful cold and flu season for my daughter and me. I came on to pick winners but I'm sooooo tired that I'm falling asleep on my tablet. How about I pick 5 winners tomorrow? Hope that's okay with everyone. :) I look forward to talking to everyone more often very soon!!! :)

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the well wishes and I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I do have some health issues I've been dealing with but lately it's mostly that it's been an awful cold and flu season for my daughter and me. I came on to pick winners but I'm sooooo tired that I'm falling asleep on my tablet. How about I pick 5 winners tomorrow? Hope that's okay with everyone. :) I look forward to talking to everyone more often very soon!!! :)
Best of wishes to you and your daughter and hopefully good health comes your way

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors