Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, so I've finally got the names ready of our FIVE latest $25 credit winners!!!!! Congrats winners! PM me and at some point I'll send you your code...lol j/k It will be sometime this week. ;)
If you didn't win, don't worry, your name will be coming up soon! :)
So without further ado... Our winners are....

Very nice draw they all deserve it. Congrats everyone. And thank you vapeon86
And a big thanks to VAPINGWATCH

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OH Happy Birthday to you :)

th

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhh... I've had an awful headache all day and I passed out early. My mom took care of my daughter, thank God!!! And my mom...lol :) Anyway I just woke up to our huge cat sleeping around my neck and my baby girl's foot in my ribs...lol and I realized I forgot to announce winners. :( Sorry about that... I need to look at my records first- otherwise I'd do it now, but I will make sure to get it done this afternoon. Thanks for being patient everyone!!! I *really* appreciate it!!! :)

@spoiled.brat.in.wv - I'm glad to hear your little one is on the mend! I'm sorry she's hurting, but glad she's got awesome parents and ice cream to get her through!! :D
Hope your headache goes away , it's good you have someone like your momma that is willing and able to help you out with your daughter. You and watch are so generous to all of us I don't know a single one of us that has any room or the odasity to complain about not getting juice giveaways in a certain amount of time besides neither of you are obligated to do it at all we appreciate and love you both. Thank you for the well wishes for Ethany she's one tough cookie

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope your headache goes away , it's good you have someone like your momma that is willing and able to help you out with your daughter. You and watch are so generous to all of us I don't know a single one of us that has any room or the odasity to complain about not getting juice giveaways in a certain amount of time besides neither of you are obligated to do it at all we appreciate and love you both. Thank you for the well wishes for Ethany she's one tough cookie

Thank you! It's much better. :) Yes, I am very lucky and grateful to have a mother willing to help out. Lily has actually taken to calling my mom and me her "parents"!!! lol I explained it to her but she still says it. I guess it's fine as long as she doesn't say it in front of her dad...lol ;) Thank you for your kind words. *hugs*

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just bought a Vape Forward Stout, never had a 26650 mod, and thought it might make a good work mod, been considering one for a while, then tonight saw a good deal for one, getting the stout and 2 MXJO 26650 batteries, for $95 shipped :)
I'd like to no how that turns out. Ice been thinking the same thing

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just bought a Vape Forward Stout, never had a 26650 mod, and thought it might make a good work mod, been considering one for a while, then tonight saw a good deal for one, getting the stout and 2 MXJO 26650 batteries, for $95 shipped :)
I'd be interested in that. Could you pm me a link, please?

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys, hope everyone is well. Busy month for me with my daughter inlaws passing, us getting full time care of the grandkids..now find out hubby has torn rotator cuff both shoulders..surgery for one scheduled early March..so now I gotta let my nurse manager know gotta drop hours starting after his surgery...anyway Bless God I'm alive and able to do all things through him!

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Saturday everyone. Went to the craft mall with my folks and kid to find my secret pal gifts for the next couple months. My dad was awesome and found them both for me :) Went to eat at Pizza Ranch after that never been there before. Was really really good. Needless to say my diet kinda went out the window today. I ate way to much. I wont need to eat again for the rest of today and probably tomorrow for that matter lol. Now just chillin and waiting for the VU anniversary show to start.

th

Found another elephant fer today. That may be my theme for a few :)

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys, hope everyone is well. Busy month for me with my daughter inlaws passing, us getting full time care of the grandkids..now find out hubby has torn rotator cuff both shoulders..surgery for one scheduled early March..so now I gotta let my nurse manager know gotta drop hours starting after his surgery...anyway Bless God I'm alive and able to do all things through him!

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?
My husband had a torn rotator cuff very painful indeed prayers and hugs for a speedy recovery after his surgery and also pain relief until then . Also sorry for the loss of your daughter in law and your grandchildrens mother prayers for comfort and healing for all. Wish I lived closer so I could help out.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have a great nite everyone

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you guys. I was totally shocked. In my 3 years of watching mod envy I think this is the 4th time I have won. The first two times was back in 2013 lol. I remember my first win was the Metal Groove. Ended up sending Joe pictures of it after my dog knocked off the couch to the carpeted floor less than 3 feet and it vented (only time I have ever had a mod vent freaked me out). Not sure what all he did with them pics but I know they did a recall within a week of him getting them.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guys. I was totally shocked. In my 3 years of watching mod envy I think this is the 4th time I have won. The first two times was back in 2013 lol. I remember my first win was the Metal Groove. Ended up sending Joe pictures of it after my dog knocked off the couch to the carpeted floor less than 3 feet and it vented (only time I have ever had a mod vent freaked me out). Not sure what all he did with them pics but I know they did a recall within a week of him getting them.
Lucky ass I've never won anything on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors