Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the well wishes and I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I do have some health issues I've been dealing with but lately it's mostly that it's been an awful cold and flu season for my daughter and me. I came on to pick winners but I'm sooooo tired that I'm falling asleep on my tablet. How about I pick 5 winners tomorrow? Hope that's okay with everyone. :) I look forward to talking to everyone more often very soon!!! :)
Fine by us I HOPE YOU AND YOUR DARLING DAUGHTER FEELS Better soon ...winter months suck for colds /flues GET BETTER SOON

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cold here in chi town

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the well wishes and I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I do have some health issues I've been dealing with but lately it's mostly that it's been an awful cold and flu season for my daughter and me. I came on to pick winners but I'm sooooo tired that I'm falling asleep on my tablet. How about I pick 5 winners tomorrow? Hope that's okay with everyone. :) I look forward to talking to everyone more often very soon!!! :)
Girl we all love ya. It's ok we can always find something to talk about or someone to cheer up. You take your time and feel better your kindness when you are here makes everyone smile. We all do mis your kind words though. Hope to see you soon

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Perfectly fine by me. You get some rest Sara and take care of you. We'll all be right here when you get back. :)
Having said that, Good morning to all my VW family. I hope you all have a blessed day!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you and same here I get uptight and nervous as well but if I show it I will have one very frightened 6 yr old on my hands. This is her first surgery she has no clue what to expect.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
I know what you mean. They take their cues from their parents. When I am upset my kids end up upset even if I try to hide it. Usually the med staff in my experience are usually really good at keeping them calm and making things much easier. I know my last surgery the staff had me laughing so hard in preop that it could not get my accurate blood pressure. It was coming back with crazy numbers lol. She has a good momma and I am sure everythign will be fine. Definitely keep us posted on how she is doing. Keeping her in my thoughts today :)

Most of my stuff coming from china ends up in Chicago (makes sense I am in IL) and I agree the stuff just sits there but then again I have had packages from Chicago (priority even) sit in chicago for a week. To me Chicago is like a USPS black hole at times. Occasionally I will have them come through LA and once in a blue moon NY

th

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just stopping by while I have the opportunity to wish everyone well and hope that you are all doing good!?! @VapeOn86 I hope that you and have daughter are doing better and I am sorry that you got sick! I am always getting colds and things of that sort when the seasons change! I have terrible allergies! Anyway I am still having trouble with my internet so I haven't been around much and I am missing everyone terribly and I wish I could get on more often than I can now! I hope you all have a great day and will check in again asap!!!!

sent from outer space

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am just stopping by while I have the opportunity to wish everyone well and hope that you are all doing good!?! @VapeOn86 I hope that you and have daughter are doing better and I am sorry that you got sick! I am always getting colds and things of that sort when the seasons change! I have terrible allergies! Anyway I am still having trouble with my internet so I haven't been around much and I am missing everyone terribly and I wish I could get on more often than I can now! I hope you all have a great day and will check in again asap!!!!

sent from outer space
Get a person to come out and fix your Internet silly!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a person to come out and fix your Internet silly!

If I had the option to do so I would! I am not the account holder and I have no authorization to make any changes to the service we get plus I have been told that nothing is wrong with it and I am the only one who uses it so they are not going to go out of the way to have it fixed just for my benefit!?!

sent from outer space

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

sent from outer space
How are you my dear? It's unfortunate we don't talk as often as we used to. I miss our chats. Get your Internet fixed. Call Geek Squad at your local Best Buy :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I had the option to do so I would! I am not the account holder and I have no authorization to make any changes to the service we get plus I have been told that nothing is wrong with it and I am the only one who uses it so they are not going to go out of the way to have it fixed just for my benefit!?!

sent from outer space
Sure they would. It doesn't matter if your the account holder or not, as long as you have a computer or whatever you use they will come out and fix it for you.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CTFX
How are things looking up I hope

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Yes @CTFX I hope things are improving for you. I still have you guys in my prayers.
Thanks guys! Things are still the same. We're all taking it day by day, but I do appreciate the love and support. This is the best place to come when you're either feeling down or happy. Either way this place to me is family! :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys! Things are still the same. We're all taking it day by day, but I do appreciate the love and support. This is the best place to come when you're either feeling down or happy. Either way this place to me is family! :)

Anytime friend

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I feel the same way, bro. Please keep us up to date, and if you need anything just shout, we'll be here for ya.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone how was the day
So far, so good. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night, then it's my weekend! I just hope I don't have to work in frozen foods again tonight. I hate being cold all night.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far, so good. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night, then it's my weekend! I just hope I don't have to work in frozen foods again tonight. I hate being cold all night.
When I used to work overnight at a grocery store I had to do frozen 2 nights out of the week, and it sucked!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I used to work overnight at a grocery store I had to do frozen 2 nights out of the week, and it sucked!

It makes my poor, old bones ache. My fingers burn for several hours after I get off even if I wear gloves.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cold and flu season is the worst! I hope the antibiotics help your little one, and take care of you, too. Rest and liquids. We will be here whenever you feel better!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I hope you are all feeling better.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure everything will go perfectly! I'm keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers anyway. :) My 7 yr old has been sick and missing so much school- I got really worried. I took her to the Dr. again today and she prescribed some antibiotics to stop the cycle. This will be the 3rd round of antibiotics EVER, so they should work. :)
I hope your baby girl heals really soon. Kids do tend to be resilient- so I'm sure she will! :)
Thank you VapeOn, everything went great were home she's on 2 different pain medications but is still crying how badly it hurts main thing is to keep her drinking so she doesn't dehydrate although to my surprise we got her to eat a little bit too. Lots of popsicles ice cream and soft foods and as always lots of lovins. Prayers for your little girl to get over her illness soon you're a great mom and friend hugs to you both

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what you mean. They take their cues from their parents. When I am upset my kids end up upset even if I try to hide it. Usually the med staff in my experience are usually really good at keeping them calm and making things much easier. I know my last surgery the staff had me laughing so hard in preop that it could not get my accurate blood pressure. It was coming back with crazy numbers lol. She has a good momma and I am sure everythign will be fine. Definitely keep us posted on how she is doing. Keeping her in my thoughts today :)

Most of my stuff coming from china ends up in Chicago (makes sense I am in IL) and I agree the stuff just sits there but then again I have had packages from Chicago (priority even) sit in chicago for a week. To me Chicago is like a USPS black hole at times. Occasionally I will have them come through LA and once in a blue moon NY

th
She did great. Crying about how much it hurts but that's to be expected , as long as I can get her to drink and stay hydrated we got it licked. :)

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
She did great. Crying about how much it hurts but that's to be expected , as long as I can get her to drink and stay hydrated we got it licked. :)

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better! Stay strong!!

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhh... I've had an awful headache all day and I passed out early. My mom took care of my daughter, thank God!!! And my mom...lol :) Anyway I just woke up to our huge cat sleeping around my neck and my baby girl's foot in my ribs...lol and I realized I forgot to announce winners. :( Sorry about that... I need to look at my records first- otherwise I'd do it now, but I will make sure to get it done this afternoon. Thanks for being patient everyone!!! I *really* appreciate it!!! :)

@spoiled.brat.in.wv - I'm glad to hear your little one is on the mend! I'm sorry she's hurting, but glad she's got awesome parents and ice cream to get her through!! :D

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you guys get big loads in frozen? How many pallets on average?

We had 7 pallets the other night. I think it's about average. Not all of it was ours to work as they pack deli/bakery items in with the frozen stuff. Frozen wound up with about 5 pallets after down stacking.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahhhh... I've had an awful headache all day and I passed out early. My mom took care of my daughter, thank God!!! And my mom...lol :) Anyway I just woke up to our huge cat sleeping around my neck and my baby girl's foot in my ribs...lol and I realized I forgot to announce winners. :( Sorry about that... I need to look at my records first- otherwise I'd do it now, but I will make sure to get it done this afternoon. Thanks for being patient everyone!!! I *really* appreciate it!!! :)

@spoiled.brat.in.wv - I'm glad to hear your little one is on the mend! I'm sorry she's hurting, but glad she's got awesome parents and ice cream to get her through!! :D
We all understand. Just take all the time you need, no worries my friend!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Your fine girl we all no how it is. Your fine. And good morn hope You are feeling better I hate having a headache. My girl has had one cor two days I feel so bad for her. And cats man do I no about them I let my 5yrold get a kitty. And now every morn he either thinks my face is a pillow or my feet are toys. Little sucker gets me all the time. And that's one hellova wake up to have a cat lay into your foot when your asleep. Have a great day

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

So glad to hear that. Its usually rough the first day but gets better each day. She has an awesome person by her side so she should be back to norm in a flash :)

No worries. Winning in here is just a bonus. I am in here for the conversation and friendships :)

th

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So glad to hear that. Its usually rough the first day but gets better each day. She has an awesome person by her side so she should be back to norm in a flash :)

No worries. Winning in here is just a bonus. I am in here for the conversation and friendships :)

th
Now your doing good. Elephants are my favorite. I swear sometimes the feelings I have for them I most have been one in a past life.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Now your doing good. Elephants are my favorite. I swear sometimes the feelings I have for them I most have been one in a past life.

I like elephants. I think my like for them stems from the search for a pink stuffed elephant my mom had as a kid. Still havent found it for her but found lots of cute ones. Plus I like dumbo :p

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like elephants. I think my like for them stems from the search for a pink stuffed elephant my mom had as a kid. Still havent found it for her but found lots of cute ones. Plus I like dumbo :p
I would leave everything I own right now and kill poachers till my last breath if I could. They are treated worse than anything in our history ever has been. The blacks the Indians the Jews none of them have ever been treated as bad as the world's elephants have. And they are one of God's greatest creations. They are kind and loving. They are more family oriented and protective over there children than the most protective parent you've ever met. More people should care for them. Before they are no more
bb34df34d819ea87605aaa918a125671.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would leave everything I own right now and kill poachers till my last breath if I could. They are treated worse than anything in our history ever has been. The blacks the Indians the Jews none of them have ever been treated as bad as the world's elephants have. And they are one of God's greatest creations. They are kind and loving. They are more family oriented and protective over there children than the most protective parent you've ever met. More people should care for them. Before they are no more
bb34df34d819ea87605aaa918a125671.jpg

Totally agree. its amazing how large they are yet so graceful and how dedicated they are to family. They are beautiful and so intelligent.

th

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so I've finally got the names ready of our FIVE latest $25 credit winners!!!!! Congrats winners! PM me and at some point I'll send you your code...lol j/k It will be sometime this week. ;)
If you didn't win, don't worry, your name will be coming up soon! :)
So without further ado... Our winners are....

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors