Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, was it a nice lazy day? Pretty good here, tomorrow should be, too! Time to catch up on house chores, and do some reading. Maybe clean out some old files? I know I need to organize my vape stuff, I always put that off.
Time for bath and bed. Hugs to all, nite!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening all, how's things? God I friggin hate filing taxes...
be careful if you are using the free turbo tax. They screwed up my friends state taxes. now she has to file an amended because turbo tax failed to move her state taxes paid on her w2 over to the state portion.

Lucky ass I've never won anything on there

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Took a dedicated every Saturday for 3 years to make it to win #4 lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
be careful if you are using the free turbo tax. They screwed up my friends state taxes. now she has to file an amended because turbo tax failed to move her state taxes paid on her w2 over to the state portion
I usually use the free version with no problems but doing the paid version this year. Took a break though cuz not sure how to do the local taxes part

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
f5c05c8a264a10145dd12ae4a5942350.jpg

Good morning all you Beautiful people :) :)

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, were you all lazy today? Did you have a good day? Everyone healthy again? Oooh, did you guys watch Grease tonite? I thought it was great! They did a super job, can't be easy turning a movie into a live stage show. Lots of fun.
Guess I'd better close it down for the nite, tomorrow will come early. Hugs to all!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am waiting for them to bust out with the 120's then I am gonna stock up on my blueberry crumble. I believe at the same time as releasing the 120's they are also going to add new flavors to the site so plan on grabbing some 120's of my crumble and some 30's of the new flavors. I cannot remember what the new flavors are but know I was really dying to try a couple of them lol.

Nothing ruins your Wed quite like finding out it is only Tuesday. Yep that was me this morning.
th

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am waiting for them to bust out with the 120's then I am gonna stock up on my blueberry crumble. I believe at the same time as releasing the 120's they are also going to add new flavors to the site so plan on grabbing some 120's of my crumble and some 30's of the new flavors. I cannot remember what the new flavors are but know I was really dying to try a couple of them lol.

Nothing ruins your Wed quite like finding out it is only Tuesday. Yep that was me this morning.
th

Are they going to start larger bottles? That'd be damn great

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

th

Good morn

have a nice day

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all hope everyone is enjoying the day and weather if you live in New England

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello Stalkers ... I mean Watchers :D
Guess what? ... I've got a tracking # ...
Know what that means?!?!?!?!
The new Flavors are finally being released!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Look for them to appear on the site very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

tmaxx-logo-jpg.35674

**NEW FLAVORS**

Peach Yogurt

Pina Colada
Blueberries n Cream
Strawberries n Cream
Peaches n Cream

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

tmaxx-logo-jpg.35674

**NEW FLAVORS**

Peach Yogurt

Pina Colada
Blueberries n Cream
Strawberries n Cream
Peaches n Cream
Doing my happy dance. Cant wait to try all the n Cream flavors

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

tmaxx-logo-jpg.35674

**NEW FLAVORS**

Peach Yogurt

Pina Colada
Blueberries n Cream
Strawberries n Cream
Peaches n Cream
Yummy now if I was rich I'd order them all. Maybe they be cool and just send me some and let me be there crash test dummy

have a nice day

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I went to Walmart with my daughter this morning. We were in there about an hour. It had started snowing while we were inside. We came out to a whiteout and several incest on the ground.

I was gonna correct what spellchecker screwed up, but it's too funny.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to Walmart with my daughter this morning. We were in there about an hour. It had started snowing while we were inside. We came out to a whiteout and several incest on the ground.

Dam incest on the ground where do you live. Lol

have a nice day

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
woot-woot-baby.jpg

tmaxx-logo-jpg.35674

**NEW FLAVORS**

Peach Yogurt

Pina Colada
Blueberries n Cream
Strawberries n Cream
Peaches n Cream

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh I am excited for the peaches and cream flavor, it is one of my favorites, but not that many companies do it or not very well, so will definitely be ordering that one when it is live.

Hope to see the 120mil bottles soon too, the 30 mils are alright for my wife, but I go through juice to fast for the them little bottles :)

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am waiting for them to bust out with the 120's then I am gonna stock up on my blueberry crumble. I believe at the same time as releasing the 120's they are also going to add new flavors to the site so plan on grabbing some 120's of my crumble and some 30's of the new flavors. I cannot remember what the new flavors are but know I was really dying to try a couple of them lol. :)
No way! I was just adding the final flavors to my cart for my order. I'm really excited about the 120s so I shot off an email and Wrecker replied right back. ^_^
He said they are hoping that the new bottles will be ready to go on Friday 2/12. I can probably wait 10 days for 120ml of goodness. They're glass bottles. :( I'll take what I can get but nothing beats plastic bottles with nice pointy tips. He said that they find that plastic bottles can leach and change the flavor. Sounds like these guys really take their flavors very seriously. It's no wonder they're so good.

I still have 13 bottles of Tmaxx and a few from their other lines. Can't wait for the 12th!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I was gonna correct what spellchecker screwed up, but it's too funny.

Walmart & incest sounds about right to me (no offense Mark lol)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
No way! I was just adding the final flavors to my cart for my order. I'm really excited about the 120s so I shot off an email and Wrecker replied right back. ^_^
He said they are hoping that the new bottles will be ready to go on Friday 2/12. I can probably wait 10 days for 120ml of goodness. They're glass bottles. :( I'll take what I can get but nothing beats plastic bottles with nice pointy tips. He said that they find that plastic bottles can leach and change the flavor. Sounds like these guys really take their flavors very seriously. It's no wonder they're so good.

I still have 13 bottles of Tmaxx and a few from their other lines. Can't wait for the 12th!
I know I am dying to get my hands on some 120mls myself. I have a couple empty unicorn bottles that use to have small amounts at a time handy for tank filling :)

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just let a coworker try my blueberry crumble he immediately went to the website to order some
Man, everybody has been raving about the crumble. I really need to bust open my bottle. I decided to wait until I finish off the Blueberry Yogurt but you're really tempting me. Maybe just a sniff... :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes, the new flavors and the 120mls are being released at the same time.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors