Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man, everybody has been raving about the crumble. I really need to bust open my bottle. I decided to wait until I finish off the Blueberry Yogurt but you're really tempting me. Maybe just a sniff... :p
Ok I did. And it is good but its really lite. Almost nothing at all. I was really excited. About it but I'm not getting the rave

have a nice day

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
f273f351fb3038fdbe59fa7a40513f63.gif

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon everyone..I've really got myself in a bind as far as relationships go and its really git me down. I think worse than ever because I truelly think this one is that one. You all no the one I'm talking about. And of course instead of saying the right thing I said the exact opposite. Oh well enuff with sad and depressed. Good news I have no one else to share with. I took my finals tonite for my class b and c construction licences. Passed with a perfect 100% so yah for me. Y'all have a good nite

have a nice day

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOOKY WHAT I GOT TODAY :D:):p:D:):p...........
***Just a note... I do believe the 120's that will be sold on the site will be round @Wrecker75 please correct me if I'm wrong.

View attachment 40359
Sweet! Strangely enough, I've tried 164 flavors from loads of vendors and I've never had a single peach flavor. Going to have to try either the peach yogurt or the cream. Not sure which way to go on that. Humm

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Doing my Happy Friday dance. Happy Friday everyone. Ready for next week. Should be able to get my hands on some of them 120mls and some new flavors and Deadpool opens in theaters plus it will be a 4 day weekend for me.

th
th

Sorry sweetie... I was just informed it's looking like next week for the launch :(

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing my Happy Friday dance. Happy Friday everyone. Ready for next week. Should be able to get my hands on some of them 120mls and some new flavors and Deadpool opens in theaters plus it will be a 4 day weekend for me.

th
th
Night every one hope you all doing well

have a nice day

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am so ready for Spring! We've had a North wind the last few days, brrrr. Cold.gif I need some 70*s and 80*s.
I think I'm going to have to get some of the Peaches and Cream. I have a hard time with peach flavors, need to be ripe but not spoiled. I know, picky, lol.
Are you all healthy and happy? Staying warm and safe? Big hugs to everyone!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am so ready for Spring! We've had a North wind the last few days, brrrr. View attachment 40475 I need some 70*s and 80*s.
I think I'm going to have to get some of the Peaches and Cream. I have a hard time with peach flavors, need to be ripe but not spoiled. I know, picky, lol.
Are you all healthy and happy? Staying warm and safe? Big hugs to everyone!
It was in the 70's here last week with lows higher than the average high for this time of year, now 31 and going down to 28.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Watching OKC & Golden State game, blowing flavorful clouds on the Cleito and sipping Brandy/Coke on the rocks..waiting for Metallica's live webcast from Cali to begin..just chillin yall! Hope everyone's night is going as planned!

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to see you @VapeOn86! Hope you and daughter are feeling better? Have you tried any of the new flavors yet?
Everyone ready for football? There won't be anything else to watch! What about those of us that don't care? The hubby and SIL can go into the man cave, us females will have the table to ourselves for beading! So there. Lol.
Have a great time, everyone, sweet dreams. .gif

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, and happy Saturday to my VW family! @VapeOn86, I hope you're doing well. We've all been missing you here!:)

Thank you. I haven't been feeling too well this week. I went to the doctor and got more tests. Hopefully they will end up being helpful.
I apologize for being late with the codes....again. I should be able to get them out today or Monday. I've been missing you all too!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you. I haven't been feeling too well this week. I went to the doctor and got more tests. Hopefully they will end up being helpful.
I apologize for being late with the codes....again. I should be able to get them out today or Monday. I've been missing you all too!!!
Understood, and you just take care of you, Sara. Get better soon, my friend!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You take care of your health first sweetheart!

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We just want you to be well again that's all that matters, miss and love ya Sara

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
792a8e824ac710199744841e41adcbbc.jpg

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope they can figure it out, this has been going on for way too long! Healing energy headed your way.
So, Super Bowl is over. Maybe TV programming can start getting back to normal, now. I know that it's a big deal,but why can't they keep sports on the sports channels? I know, I'm grumpy.
I'm heading for bed, I'll be more cheerful tomorrow! Hugs and sweet dreams. 1279673-bigthumbnail.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beautiful baby. Congrats @Scooter 72 Grand babies are the most fun because you can spoil them and then send them home :)
Thank you unreal mine was just that small not long ago. And I've still got a 5yr old. And I'm a granpa jeez I wasn't ready for that at 40. But here it is and hell yeah I'll spoil him. Rotton

have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors