Not open for further replies.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait until my wife and I have our first in August
Well I've got two sons 20 and 19 then I was done never having kids again. It was great I loved it. But me and that wife split. Them got me a girlfriend wild as hell but fun. And then bam here I am with a 5yr old little girl. And I most say man that was best thing ever. Boys was cool I love them but this little girl man she has me wrapped

have a nice day

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beautiful baby. Congrats @Scooter 72 Grand babies are the most fun because you can spoil them and then send them home :)
f8e182034d77630dcda68109237b08aa.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats @Scooter 72 :)

I got #2 grandbaby coming in August this year, sure makes me feel old :(
Thanks everyone. Really thanks. And everyone was rite. The minute I got that little guy in my arms. Well I guess being a granpa will be ok. Sure is a cute little dude my son done alright

have a nice day

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, all! Was it a good day for you guys? Nice one here. Hubby is gone fishing again, says it is still pretty cold at nite -
well, yeah! It's still winter! Sheesh. But he is enjoying himself, so it's good.
I'm still waiting for the new flavors........ See you all tomorrow, hugs 76402b26.x50.gif

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, everyone! Has it been a good day? It has for me, hubby reminded me that today is my 2 year vapeversary!!!! I never thought I could do it, but you guys and all my forum friends have really helped me to do it. Thank you all so much! View attachment 40885
Good job congratulations

have a nice day

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! Has it been a good day? It has for me, hubby reminded me that today is my 2 year vapeversary!!!! I never thought I could do it, but you guys and all my forum friends have really helped me to do it. Thank you all so much! View attachment 40885

Congrats @misswish without vaping tons of us probably would of never given up the deadly sticks, lets hope the FDA doesn't ruin it for us all :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Happy Thursday everyone. Getting so close to them 120ml bottles and some new flavors. Today is my friday but we got new phone systems so they deleted all of the directories from my old system. Today is going to be a long day as I get to sit and setup all the directories again. This may take awhile lol.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, friends! What day are they supposed to release the new flavors and sizes? And yes I have no patience, lol.
Beautiful day, we hit the 70*s! Hubby will be home tomorrow, he's been fishing%20pt%20boy%20reeling%20in%20catch_zpsotbii4vl.gif . Just not catching......
Think I'll go get some ice cream. Sleep well and sweet dreams, ok?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! :) I'm back!!! *knocks on wood* lol I swear if there were a punch card at our doctor's office- my daughter and I would be getting free visits already this year!!! Well we're now on lots of vitamins and she's back at school again. I'm still waiting for test results. Thank you for the well wishes!! :) In case you forgot.....

image.jpeg
www.vapers.tv/vulive

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! :) I'm back!!! *knocks on wood* lol I swear if there were a punch card at our doctor's office- my daughter and I would be getting free visits already this year!!! Well we're now on lots of vitamins and she's back at school again. I'm still waiting for test results. Thank you for the well wishes!! :) In case you forgot.....

View attachment 40976
www.vapers.tv/vulive
Welcome back love! Of at all possible can you email me my code? My messages aren't working.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 40976
www.vapers.tv/vulive
I will try... for the other shows it never let me register.
Thinking is not a strong suit this week, gotta love the emergency surgery curveballs life throws your way.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope your feeling better @BigNasty

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
from near death to here.
Seriously damned near bought the farm. the Surgeon did say he had missed me on tues and would have gotten me in then if he would have seen the tests. It was a total mess wens. they downplayed how damned sick I was until I pulled through.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
from near death to here.
Seriously damned near bought the farm. the Surgeon did say he had missed me on tues and would have gotten me in then if he would have seen the tests. It was a total mess wens. they downplayed how damned sick I was until I pulled through.

Oh wow... I'm so glad you're still with us!!! I wish you a speedy recovery! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors