VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been so excited about the new flavors and 120ml bottles. I thought they were supposed to be out this weekend. Does anybody have news on when we will get to order them?
Sorry gang... it was delayed by wholesale orders. Watch has not given a new date. I'll be sure to let y'all know as soon as they get them up on the site ;)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was talking with wrecker and he said they are so slammed right now may be another week or two before they can get them up on the site. Plus I think they are still waiting on the 120ml bottles to arrive.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening,all! I had a great day, very lazy day off. Did get a haircut. Otherwise I stayed home and did pretty much nothing! Tomorrow will be much different.... Is everyone healthy again? All of you in the bad weather areas, please stay safe.
Thanks, @ Countrypami for the update! I know we are all anxious for new flavors and sizes.
Pretty car, @ spongeylilvaper! Good for you, new rides are always fun.
Ok, heading for a hot bath and early to bed. Hugs and sweet dreams yawn.gif

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't wait for the new flavors. I'm down to my last bottle of strawberry doughnut and already ran out of the strawberry yogurt. :eek: I also decided to try the custard filled cinnamon roll since so many people talk about how good it is. I can't wait to try the new cream flavors. :D

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapeoholic - Kryptonite
Pinoy style lime soda.....old school juice from my early days of vaping

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another day done, it was a good one here. Hope it was for you all, too! Beautiful weather, even hung some laundry outside. Makes it smell so good. Bead meeting tomorrow, always a fun time for us. Time to head for my pillow. 76402b26.x50.gif

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ayone else using the TFV4 single RBA? What builds are you using? I like to stary around .2-.3 ohms and anywhere from 45-60 watts.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, actually hot today! We set an all time record for February at 91*!!! No, of course I wasn't dressed for it. Yes I was glowing.
BigNasty, if you like fruit flavors, I can recommend the Dragon Bananafruit! Really good. ;)
gg, you didn't bring any of those donuts? :(
See you all tomorrow, eyes are closing. Sweet dreams.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
happy-friday-to-you.gif

Ended up going home from work early yesterday was soooo sick. Feeling much better today and super happy I just got 360mls of Blueberry Crumble goodness in the mail. I gotta behave and let it get a week or two steep time on it but man did that make my day yesterday. Today I got some coils from Crazy Chef coming. Thank God its the weekend. Have a great weekend everyone.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
76d6671763ff8218270ef81bd8521317.jpg

Premade coils..tried em last night pretty good, flavor really intense compared to tanks..gonna take some getting used to though..

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?
I've been twisting my own wire. I have to say, I do like it better than any single spaced or contact, or paralell coils I've made. I did a triple twisted 26awg the other day that I'm loving right now, .25 ohms at 55-60 watts.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
834afb949305eb628ede1f10a7240cc4.jpg

Jr lost a tooth brushing his teeth, then it went down the drain..so he left a note for the tooth fairy..that sweet tooth fairy left a nice surprise :)

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

Awwww... The Tooth Fairy has been very understanding at our house too...lol What a little cutie!!!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so happy to hear people building again. Tanks are so yesterday lol....

I'm your OHMbre!!
Well, I'm using it in a TFV4. I don't have a dripper yet, but I want one really bad. I want a dual battery mod worse, though...so tha'ts next on the list. I think I'm going to try the GeekVape Tsunami when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors